Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

I'm sure it's far from a loss! And you can't just give up. The fact is that this is a market, and the price of various altcoins and the currency in General are falling and rising, so do not despair !

The future is for cryptocurrencies and no one can deny it
If there is a decline in this currency market, this does not mean that the era of cryptocurrencies will end, but will return stronger after a while

Well I don't think I ever will seeing to the fact that am a benefactor in the crypto world, I would say that the crypto world is a blessing to this generation and at such, it should be appreciated and held in high esteem.

No I do not think so because risk is always in business it does not matter whether the risk is high or low. But the bearish situation of the market is due to the myths & rumours circulating on the internet & local communities. So I don't think that we must quit the crypto completely for such a reason.

• +2 1

No my friend I have never thought about leaving cryptocurrencies because they are very profitable for me and they have helped me in many things. Maybe I can take some rest but not leaving them completely.

• +2 1

Crypto is the life changing opportunity and so many peoples will leave their job and they make high profit in this business and they know that it will change their life in short time becasue crypto is the future of the world and this is true.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Now a days people are already start to live with crypto. People can easily earn money from their home through investment or trading.        We shouldn’t leave crypto because we can make money easily. Although  Now the market price is low I hope the price will go up again in the future

• +2 1

On 7/14/2020 at 8:10 AM, Ayman Nasim said:

I have thought about it and I think one day it will.be possible. I think the bear market has put everything onto context. We all know what is crptotalk.

It all depends on our choice, this era is still crypto era, the will flourish and multiply in price but that is your choice. I always mot thinking about bear market but it is normally and even helps bull market because of bear are bulls. 

• +1 1

the bad time is the other side of good times...

after bad times ...good times will come back..... so i suggest that for bad times of some days... no one should be leave any site which trusted for them.... so this  is not done.... they have to stay with crypo.. they should....

• +1 1

we can't judge if this is the best option or not because this thing changes from person to another , some people lose hope and interest  and some not , for me i think i would have quit as well

• +1 1
  • +3 1

That thought has never crossed my mind, my imagination purposely because of what I'm gaining in return from Crypto world in specific this forum. Not only income that I'm making daily from posting or from main area of interest that's trading and investment making but talking about the essential knowledge and experiences it's inculcating on me.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

Surely I am not one of them because I just started crypto currency on the year of 2018 even though I already know about crypto currency since 2013 and I am really regretting that part.

Before yes. I also taught of living with crypto. It is because in the past I think I will earn money in crypto without working or just staying on it. But I am wrong, I also need to gain money in the outside world for me to have money in investing or trading in crypto. That's why my perception change.

Patience is the key to success both in a normal life and in the Cryptocurrency world at large, just because you fail ones doesn't mean you will keep failing never give up and believe me if you work and become patient you will one day become successful. With that I don't think there will be a reason why I will leave cryptoworld because it is a good way to earn good.

For me it is a big no because it happens normally in the cryptoworld it doesn't mean that the start in crypto is great it doesn't experience bear down. Never loose hope and continuously work with crypto and i believe that it has a big part of our success in life.

On 8/25/2020 at 6:23 PM, Malcolm said:

that will not be helpful for me to leave crypto because I already accept to work with crypto to achieve my dream I think to me despite if crypto is not paying I will continue to visit time by time because to improve my knowledge not only for money

Living using crypto currency is much better than having a job with a minimum income. Your earnings in crypto currency is not limited and you can earn depends on how you perform and how much is your knowledge.

Yes blockchain is among the most in demand industry with a lot of job listings each month. Many giants like IBM , AZURE are also a involved in it.

5 hours ago, shakil00007 said:

I think it's very disadvantage if you leave the world of cryptocurrency for free because crypto does not always go down, They only change their owner. A lot of people want to earn in cryptocurrencies. They are much more than pessimists.

I think it's very disadvantage if you leave the world of cryptocurrency for free because crypto does not always go down.They only change their owner. A lot of people want to earn in cryptocurrencies. They are much more than pessimists.

Leaving crypto currency is a bad decision because it can give you extra earning without doing anything hard. It is like a blessings that you can earn without doing anything.

It's normal to bitcoin that the price of it will up for grabs fed up or high, not barely to bitcoin but and to the other coins like altcoins, as a result i will not set aside the crypto planet as it has a happening that it will be astronomical the cost of it and i will ahead of you for it

No i would never leave crypto because it gives us a life time earning. Some people who dont have any information of crypto they join crypto and suddenly leave but If you have the knowledge of crypto market and work of crypto market. We invest, buy and store coin to get higher profit so why we leave crypto. And it very easy..

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

Crypto currency is living in the world and it has put smile to many people of different country with irrespective ethnicity, age and gender

Of course sometimes i can thought of leaving crypto because I believe there have somthing better than crypto or if I can dare to manage to do both things, I can do but if I have to choose one, I will choose whats is benefited to me.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I dont think this is best option to quite this profitable business if you think your have lost money but believe me when you learn and get profits then you have confidence to invest and earn good profits . Don't see backward  learn with your mistakes if you are intelligent .

I think this is the opportunity. I would never recommend to leave cryptocurrency because there are many things which we can see in the future like price of bitcoin to the mars. But I would recommend to invest in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/9/2019 at 7:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

Yes I can understand that 2018 is a difficult time for investors, because they have lost a lot of money in the world of crypto investing, there are a lot of people who have left the crypto world and some have survived. I think that in January 2020 the crypto world has recovered and the price of bitcoin continues to rise, I am sure the price of bitcoin will go up and there will be many people who regret leaving the crypto world.