Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

I hope crypto market will remake their hype at the end of the year 2020 and starting of the year 2021. Let me know u,  what are you thinking about that?

• +1 1

I don't think so. I think cryptocurrency is the best place of earning. Dont worry that the prise is going down. But it will increase obviously. So wait till then. Don't leave. Thank you. 

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

I have bought a little bit like a big Gaming Pc Etc. And it is too much Great  guys .

I will also fulfil my other requirements.

Loss and profit is eternal part of trading and investment, its the basics of this business, noone should get demotivated if they faces loss, bright days will come and we will earn more than ever.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, ELL said:

I think there is no correct decision for that situation because its in the person if they want to continue living with cryptocurrency. The only decision that matters is the decision they have made because that is what their heart and mind desires. There will be no regrets at the end.

yes i think you are absolutely right. whether to move forward or to end their journey is totally up to the person.decision of career changing depends on the situation if someone is not not currently happy with their career choices then they should try to do something else.as mental health and happiness is very important and one should not compromise on their health.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

Well i think it would be better to hold the currencies as time does not remain the same always. If it is down now it is much expected that the market will rise soon.

• +1 1

How much time will you be able to save your money online because crypto requires patience if you do not market your profits in a year or two? So you need to make a few more years required to gain from itJust think of any investment in cryptocurrency that comes with full risk for cryptocurrency

• +1 1

I don't think i will leave crypto. Because it gives me a income to maintain my living and i am satisfied with it. I am expecting more schemes from crypto which can increase the level of income through crypto. 

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:20 PM, Delgboke said:

I don't think it's wise to leave crypto. Because we know that it will be our future currency. For this I think it's price will boom up. If you have some funds on crypto then you will make some good profit from it.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I don’t have any intentions to leave crypto currency because I’m working in this to be successful in my life in the near future wishing a good luck to every one.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, Gogular said:

cryptocurrencies because they frustrate and with panic that the Bitcoin set a price will not go up again.

I think "price will not up again" is only the mind of a newbie, because given the more difficult to mine bitcoin surely the price of bitcoin will rise again after correction

• +1 1

my objective for the future is to able to earn money to be able to use it for some expenses and another part to invest it in a good exchange to have it as savings in some situation of economic crisis.

• +1 1

If they give to you a great platform, so why you have to leave it. If you learn and earn from it, so you don't to leave it, it's the best way. My opinion is that you should't to leave this.....

• +1 1

I never thought to leave crypto market because one day we lose in others day we can earn profit because this market gave us opportunities in many times a month so do and earns .

• +1 1

Dear mate I have never thought of leaving cryptoworld even if I tend to suddenly lose my funds or investments I don't intend leaving crypto for any reason I will continue to press forward with hardwork and patience no matter the situation I will continue to remain in cryptoworld and create a world of my own

• +1 1

That would pretty idiotic and almost impossible at the present scenario. Idiotic because of the price fluctuation, and impossible because there aren't many places where you can spend your crypto, and if you can't get your essential items for living, then how do you survive. 

• +1 1

On 2/14/2020 at 3:46 AM, Kona said:

I think it's very disadvantage if you leave the world of cryptocurrency for free because crypto does not always go down, but at other times there will definitely be a change in prices to go up again.

It doesn't have so much disadvantages that is why I didn't bother to think about living it.

In 2017 most of the crypto currencies prices goes to highest market price and it helps many peoples to make profit and do a very profitable business after 2017 the prices of bitcoin and most of the crypto currencies prices going to down position but it's not mean that leave the crypto market make more plans and thought forward and never see behind .

Don't leave crypto currency because now we can earn here. But don't expect to much so that you will not disappointed and also dont leave job because of crypto because earning here are not stable. 

• +1 1

, Many people made a lot of money in the cryptocurrency business and also in 2018, but suddenly when the cryptocurrency market becomes a fish in return, they lose hope and interest, although some people refrain from investing in cryptocurrencies. . But do you think it's the best option to leave? cryptocurrency completely

• +1 1

On 09.12.2019 at 14:20, Delgboke said:

No, I do not see the real reason to leave it. At least nowadays. Of course the time of 2017 left back, and everyone who are interested in a rapid and huge amount to get they will not find any success today in the crypto world. But I think that lots of forums appear and new interesting ideas, so crypto is still alive. May be without rapid highs, but nevertheless is still perspective and interesting to the lots of people. 

Edited by MilaNi
  • +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 7:20 PM, Delgboke said:

I think that's the wrong way. because the crypto world is not a job that we must monitor every hour. simply buy or invest in your trust crypto and wait for the results to be obtained.

• +1 1

No, I will never leave encryption because it has become the only work for me now, and if I leave it, I will not find a job like this in my country now.

more than thinking I have dreamed more than ever to live on cryptos, but to tell you the truth, I see this as unlikely even when I have obtained a few times good profits. I see it rather as a complement

• +1 1