Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

The decision is yours but I think leaving now is not good but find alternative out side crypto world is wise. Think smart because crypto still opportunity to grow up and enter financial instrument. If government release regulation to reject it, that's the right time you should leave.

• +1 1

Hi my friend 
In fact, I have done that and leave the crypto like 1 year ago because I didn't earn so much and I have so many school exams and work but I return before like 5 months ago and I hope this time I can do much better work than that time.

• +1 1

8 minutes ago, Nahid hasan said:

Nobody forces you to enter the world of crypto nor does anyone force you to stay. All decisions are in your hands. Your presence will not hamper the development of cryptocurrency

even tho nobody force us to get in crypto but when we get in it and started making money we never plan of leaving it, because its that good,

• +1 1

That's one of my dream actually. Living of from crypto earning. I hope it will come true, when I could make crypto as my source of income and full time job

• +1 1

I don't have the mind set or thinking of living any time soon am actually doing okay and earning some good income here and also learning more about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Yes I think about it all the time and I am blessed for crypto. It is as long as it lasts. And get a lot of benefits from it. Crypto is a very trusted site.

I am not with the exit from the cryptocurrency market because it is a promising market, but I suspect that you will need to pump more money in order to rise again as before.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Rifat123 said:

I think about it all the time and I'm thankful for crypto. Because Kipto is helping me financially and eliminating unemployment, I worry as long as it lasts. And get the most out of it. Crypto is a very trusted site .I respect this site a lot

You really wan to leave crypto?

It would be very pleasant to live off of cryptocurrencies because their benefit is that they are a reserve savings source for me if I lose my employment or job and I'm looking for another one.

• +1 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/9/2019 at 5:10 PM, Aereen said:

The thought of living crypto is kind of cool in a way that our way of transacting or purchasing would be paperless but wouldn't that make us feel (with sensation) less?

more or less nation has been determine to parting crypto for the reason that they atmosphere frustrate and they worn-out to delay crypto cost surpass over but for me myself i not at all down my trust to crypto remarkably bitcoin

• +1 1

I did not completely abandon crypto because of unstable market conditions and the risk of decline again. I take this opportunity to buy more coins that have the potential for my long-term investment.

• +1 1

COINTELEHUB                                   

On 12/9/2019 at 5:50 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

No ..its not the right decision peoples who are taking.there will always be ups and downs in every field.if crypto market is at the bearish moment then it is the right time to buy more and more cryptocurrencies. 

• +1 2

I am one who benefit of the bitcoins increase last 2017. I thought it would stay longer so i didnt used my earnings to invest in something profitable. I guess leasson learned here and will be more careful next time

• +1 2

No i cannot thought to leave crypto currency world. I have several reason for this, because i know the up coming years is crypto years. The crypto trader and its holder earn. I know that all the world accept crypto currency worth its demand and user increase day by day.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

Some people have decided to leave Crypto because they feel frustrated and they were tired of waiting for the crypto price better again but personally I can't lose my faith in Crypto, especially with Bitcoin because I'm sure the situation will get better soon and we have  Just have more patience to wait to make sure something is done

If they decided to leave crypto that it's their big mistake. Cryptocurrency is a place where you need a lot of patience. Those people will regret their decision in the future when the price will fo

• +1 2

There's term " don't replace all eggs at the same basket ", meaning you should have job on real world. So far crypto is just alternative and have primary job is the right option we have. Think realistic and don't waste time to get involve more deeper without protection.

• +1 2

On 12/9/2019 at 6:44 PM, tienda said:

Have you ever thought of living crypto? There are some people has been decide or planning to leaving cryptocurrencies because they frustrate and with panic that the Bitcoin price will not go up again.

Yes..and it is depend on their wish if they wanna leave then it is ok..crypto can't get effected if ir loose  few peoples .and i just made crypto as my future .i am gonaa get success by this filed only

• +1 1
  • +2 1

No I never thought I will live with crypto. I just take as my part-time job. So I am not serious about it. besides this my country do not support bitcoin completely.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No I didn't.By at present I'mliving in a world of crypto.Still I can't believe.Crypto is a very large platform.I like this field.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

why for some people trading in crypto is different from in traditional markets. would you invest invest in stocks without having trading knowledge? i think no, so it's the same for crypto. is someone has become rich buying bitcoin in 2010 that's doesn't mean that buying bitcoin will make you rich doing nothing 

• +1 1

Crypto currency is the best in earning money and also to be added that if crypto currency where a living then it will be much great. 

• +1 1

I joined in cryptoworld few weeks back. So I am completely new in this world and I am still learning. I would never even think about leaving crypto because everything has two sides,win or lose. We just need to work wisely and leaving is not an option.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

Son people that are frustrated are beginners that thought they know something g about trading. Some will want to leave while some will change from day trading  to swing trading.

Yes of course are beginners.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif