Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

On 12/9/2019 at 6:09 PM, Tine0313 said:

Well for me leaving crypto is not the best way because we all know when you are pursuing something, you already accept the fact that there are two results may produce it's either win or lose. You only need to take the risk.

Right as crypto is not the first option as you have to first go for the business which you can see, touch and feel and Crypto currency will always be the second choice for any person.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

There is no doubt 2017 and 2018 its time of profit and enjoyable time. But unfortunately then the price of Crytpo decreased. Some people loose their hopes and leave the crypto business. 

But i think they should not leave the crypto currency. Now this time for turn and time for profit you can see it.

Actually I feel very happy to work in crypto.I love to work in crypto.I dont think to leave crypto world.I know the advantages of crypto.We can earn money from cryptocurrency.So i will never leave crypto.

To me, the best option is not to leave cryptocurrency completely because everything is all about risk, is either you gain or you loose, when you loose use that as an experience for next time. 

• +4 1

yes of cours because the lot of losses , You are right by this time many people are already living through crypto because if you have an investment you can easily earn good profit also at the same time by doing some bounties you are earning free without any investment. so that all the thing i can tell you about , and i hope the better for us .

In 2017 and 2018 respectively the market was very good actually but the following years to come we experienced the fall of price which is the culture of every business but crypto currency is not all about making money alone we also gain some knowledge and also send money to any country in the world as well.

I never thought to leave crypto and infact I plan to stay longer because the future of crypto looks bright.i have earned and learnt alot and my investments are given me profit.i know is a volatile market but cryptocurrencies have been wonderful and beneficial to me.

• +3 1

@Mubarak Salihu Ahmed same here I never thought about leaving the cryptotalk because it has becomes part of my addiction now early in the morning when I wake up it's the first place I visit before any other place so I don't think I will even think of leaving now its way too early for that.. @Biojay

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone has his own thinking, and he does what he thinks is profitable for him, so I cannot interfere in this matter and he is free in what he does, perhaps he benefited from the sale of cryptocurrencies in the year 2017 and achieved a large income, and went to invest in another party, due to the drop in the price Cryptocurrencies for a long time after the year 2017.

Friend, in my opinion, leaving the cryptocurrency is not the best idea or solution for some members, cryptographic currencies as life has ups and downs, you just have to be in the market at the right time and have the knowledge and experience that could help you achieve it. success.

2 hours ago, Mubiflow said:

@Mubarak Salihu Ahmed same here I never thought about leaving the cryptotalk because it has becomes part of my addiction now early in the morning when I wake up it's the first place I visit before any other place so I don't think I will even think of leaving now its way too early for that.. @Biojay

Yes mate same goes to me, crypto has been an addict to me now, I don't use to have anytime for other platform like the social media platform (Facebook Twitter and Instagram) now again because I thought it will be a good idea of spending most of my time in learning than wasting my time on social media.

• +5 1

Ever since bitcoin was signed and the crypto world created, people have acquired a lot of optimism and encouragement, although other people have also received setbacks and have abandoned crypto activity. We have to bear in mind that the economic world suffers swings and the cryptographic world as part of the financial economic activity suffers ups and downs, we must bear in mind that the cryptographic market is constantly changing, but even if it goes temporarily wrong we should not give up, We have to learn from those falls and try again by taking the pertinent actions, nobody succeeds easily, so we have to continue.

• Useful or interesting 1

Leaving is not the best option
You can wait a while for market conditions to stabilize and return to it again
A lot of people who have high liquidity accumulate during the bear market to achieve the largest amount of profit as soon as the prices rise again

Not for once have ever thought of leaving crypto because no matter what, i believe the cryptocurrency will survive as long as the Internet is online I think the future of cryptocurrency will be long and long, I plan to use it for a long time.

Not for once have ever thought of leaving crypto because no matter what, i believe the cryptocurrency will survive as long as the Internet is online I think the future of cryptocurrency will be long and long, I plan to use it for a long time.

• +4 1

Cryptocurrency has done a lot to me not only to the whole world who are doing crypto earn a living, through crypto i could be able to pay my bills and it really help me boost my knowledge and experience and way of thinking where we share knowledge to each other and gain

• +2 1

I never thought of living crypto because of what I earn in it in additional to that crypto is so useful to me in many ways so I will never think of living crypto.

• +1 2

I think it is not best way to leave crypto world  and I never thought about leaving this great forum . And  I think why people leave great source of earning . If you get lose in invest then you should to leave just investment not this forum  . Because you can earn money from this forum by posting or trading . I advise you get more knowledge about crypto trading and investment and when you get experience in this you can get more profit from here . Thanks .

• +1 1

Yes i always thought of living crypto. Now i am living by the help of crypto. I am a student, so i need money. Through this website  i can earn money and also learn many things about cryptocurrency. Any many people like me depends on crypto. Poor people depends on crypto. So i thought of living crypto. 

Friend, I have thought of it, it would be a dream to make enough from crypto and be able to have a decent life. We all are here to make something more and it is something that we would all love to have a job with something that is really exciting. To me it would mean the same as working for the launch of a spaceship.

On 12/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

Yes, indeed, those who entered the world of digital currencies at the beginning of the launch collected a lot of money and became today one of the major cryptocurrency traders, it depends on luck

If you ask me, I'm really getting attached to crypto. As a new member i found crypto very authentic and useful. I'm getting good profits and becoming financially strong. So, for me there is not a single reason to leave crypto.

On 12/10/2019 at 2:34 PM, Migo said:

Well for now I didn't think about that, I'm happy in this field and really comfortable so far I have solved many problems with bitcoin, maybe after some years maybe I will think about that if the situation changed 

Bitcoin is a very good currency.  Bitcoin has changed my life. I now make a living with Bitcoin.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  So if you hold Bitcoin, you can benefit a lot in the future.  Bitcoin has solved many problems.

No i have never think about it. Because i was an unemployed. But because of crypto I am now earning some money. That's why I will never leave it. I hope crypto will be more profitable again. 

I think when the market is bearish it is the best time to buy crypto especially bitcoin, because buying bitcoin while it's on low price will surely give you profit after a year. I am planning to buy bitcoin using my earnings from here once it's price drops again. Investing in crypto needs patience and faith because once you lose hope you might also lose the chance of earning a huge amount of profit.