How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

Just now, Moneykiller said:

the website or the source won't pay you unless you work for them.beside this there are many scam site where you will work but won't get any crypto.so better research before getting into it.

What I normally do is to type the name of the site and put scam against it then search for people's view about the site. 

• Spam or Bad post 1

1 hour ago, sportlopez9000 said:

The only way to really know is when you see the txid in the blockchain and you are waiting for confirmations that they sent it. The confirmations are the only way to verify they sent, other than that you just believe but there is no proof. This is why the blockchain is good is that it is verifiable they sent the money to your address just by looking on blockchain explorer at your address or the transfer id.

so you are trying to say that either way, you really have to invest time on it to know if it is actually paying or not?

2 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Many websites and many YouTube documents show that the site has payment proofs and payments. If you look at reviews like these, you can understand which websites will pay you or which websites will not pay you.

Share your video or blog with such payment proofs, name some good sites or some good youtube channel names so that we can see the proof of payment like this.

I don't know about it. But I want to know. If anyone knew me, it would have been nice. If cryptocurrency is made main, people will be greatly benefited

I use sites for investments, which at least my friends used and they withdrew money, the rest of the sites I do not use.

I never expect any site to pay me crypto currency ,am only trading with my Bitcoin on site exchange.those site that pays me Bitcoin are just freebies

Only reviews will help to feet site that will definetely pay and no other thing. Just don't participate in any projects that still don't have reviews and it will save you a lot of time and mental health

You have to stick.Trading means staying on track. Increase in price should be taken care of on all sides.You must first find out which exchange is best.Which one takes the fee in comparison, keep it in mind In this case you can use binance, yobit

You can checked it if they are really pay the members just by reading some feedbacks by the members because you can see there if the members are getting a profit or not, like here, you can posts some thread if this is real paying money from us.

we just need a close example not far, this cryptotalk. there have been announcements and rules that every post will be paid with bitcoin. if you get the same site, then you can be sure it will pay with crypto.

You can find out in a variety of referrals that are spread either on Google, YouTube or a journal. even their answers in this forum will write their answers. i guess like that.

Well I personally will follow all the sites that pay with cryptocurrency and participate in it to increase my income in the crypto world.  Greetings to the residents of Crypto.

You need some knowledge first and ask some people who have a good experience in this field, because scam sites are many in this days and a lot of them will not hold for a long time 

The majority of investment sites that offer ratios of profits against your deposit are a fraud and operate in a pyramid manner
This is why trading platforms must be dealt with as they have great and good opportunities for profit

• Useful or interesting 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/9/2019 at 8:38 PM, avatarkiyoshi said:

Research more is necessary, there's no easy (or even free) money. First you need to know how the site works, how the company pay you, it's thru revenue, ads or something that have an equal return.

That's why most people is stuck into a lucrative investment without knowing how to circulate their money.

True, I know some people would fall for free money that would pay them bitcoin but in return they just end up wasting their time. 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

The only way to know if they going to pay you is to experience it. If you able to receive some payout to it then it is good but if not you should look harder to see a real paying platform.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

1 hour ago, Thekingcallme said:

The majority of investment sites that offer ratios of profits against your deposit are a fraud and operate in a pyramid manner
This is why trading platforms must be dealt with as they have great and good opportunities for profit

Your words are true, brother. I have tried this, and I have been swindled in all attempts. That is why I decided to trade currencies better

19 hours ago, Moneykiller said:

the website or the source won't pay you unless you work for them.beside this there are many scam site where you will work but won't get any crypto.so better research before getting into it.

You can also avoid scam website if you review you first the website,  this is good for you because you will now if this is scam or not.  

If you want to invest any site or want to earn crypto. You need Proper information about site or project.

You can analyse investment site and project information then you see return or withdraw proof.

After all are well then you can invest or work any site.       

Check the payment guide, how many percent is it, site offering high percent that you know even in a normal sense will not go for. Don't go for them

On 12/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, shayekh said:

The development of Bitcoin as one of the most sizzling new speculation resources has astonished numerous who once accepted the blockchain-driven digital money could never have certifiable worth. It has likewise produced monstrous measures of enthusiasm from the individuals who had either never known about Bitcoin or who knew moderately minimal about it. Thus, there are currently mind boggling open doors for profiting in the cryptographic money specialty. 

In the accompanying article, you'll discover how to profit with Bitcoin and find a couple of the a wide range of approaches to benefit from the digital currency drift and procure Bitcoin from multiple points of view.

You need to choose the right site to pay you Cryptocurrency, there's a lot of site that they're not paying you waste your time and effort but if you choose yobit platform this is a legit site if you want to earn Cryptocurrency you can invest and trade in Yobit, It's profitable site to used.

You should take the information from trusted sites, and do not rush to participate in suspicious sites, so you should always verify the sites that announce fake prizes.

Do not try all the things because mostly of it are scam or fake. The only way to know if it is really profitable way is to do some research or background check then try to enter or do the process and wait for it if it is payable. 

7 hours ago, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

I see you are afraid of scammers there, that;s good. There are a lot of scammers and here is how to avoid them. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/10311-i-think-i-just-found-a-solution-against-scams/?tab=comments#comment-136796

Play dice game with faucet here you go; duckdice.io

Download Free 15k+ Hollywood movies at; moviepb.com