How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

I know about the platform from the website, i can't mention that name here. When i start is was a sweet journey, But not now. 

The best site to win is CryptoClock, so don't waste time on your useless searches and start investing here with quality investment and in time you will understand why Cryptoclock is number one!

At first you should concern what is user experiences. Weather they paid regularly or not , you should be concussion about the fraud site. and also you should be patient.

Many people use indicator. public opinion and research to get true information about paying,how the company pay you, it's thru revenue, ads or something that have an equal return.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

This type of site no longer works or exists anymore, the forum we are in now is the best at all and I advise you to use it wisely because it will not remain forever..

I think that one of the best things that you can do is to follow the YouTube channels that publish important topics and at the same time the sites that you profit from, but we must not forget that when we do this thing we can distract ourselves and thus production is less Much of the production if we focus on one thing

Actually you can't know that unless you know someone trustworthy that used the website and got paid, and even then there are some websites that pay users at first to attract more users and get more recognition but eventually they stop paying at some point and that way users will work for them for free not knowing they're not going to be paid for their work because these websites usually have minimum withdrawal and it takes weeks if not months to get to the minimum withdrawal amount that they specified.

Edited by lharost
  • +1 1

Most of the crypto earning sites will pay you and some of the sites have minimum withdraw even you can cross them with in a day but the your you have to do is very boring like visiting sites and watching videos and their payment are very less and you would barely make $1 in 2-3 days.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have taken part in a series of cryptocurrency subscribers that all you have to do is believe in what you do in life that the site will give you after you have done your job, it can give you in two ways Although we all take risks, I believe that I do my job with confidence to get my salary from the site.

Check other peoples review about that project. There must be a review about that site if runs for some months. Also a good project will always follow their schedule and they will keep improving and keep updating about their project and campaign.

• +5 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Cryptotalk and Yobit exchange are the only legit sites that i know legit paying and in my experience on looking for a legit site i lost some of my funds before i fund this two site. Nowadays its hard to distinguish what is a legit paying site or not so be careful on that always.

You can know whether a certain site will pay you as claim or not, through rigorous investigation by searching for valid information regarding the site, take your time and search for reviewed of the site from trust pilot, Alexa review site. In addition read the white paper of the project and consult some experts

• +2 1

By a lot of query  and searches can only solve this kind of curiosity. If a user need to work in an online based network where  they will be paid by cryptocurrencies, he has to research about the website. As we all are here by hearing from friends or youtube or research. So a good site payment system  will always be good and we can simply learn that by reading reviews. 

On 12/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

As bounty hunters we really don't know which site is really paying properly, we can only join and participate in the bounty program in the hope of getting some useful coins, for that we stick to some trusted sites like CryptoTalk, and in my opinion CryptoTalk really gives us a decent advantage.

On 8/3/2020 at 9:41 AM, iloveyobit said:

This type of site no longer works or exists anymore, the forum we are in now is the best at all and I advise you to use it wisely because it will not remain forever..

There are some sites that still pays good, but you will need to work harder. There are many bounty sites that will ask you to fulfill some tasks and be paid in bitcoin or ether or altcoin. Some even pay for posting. Like bitcointalk, steemit and publish0x a still pay. 

Sometimes you just dont know, it just happens, and you are suppose to be well informaed about everything the right thing is to just try for in the end something might happen and it could be just the right job you are looking for that will always be the right thing to do , try and keep on reading other peoples information , most  of them will try to provide what has been working and especially on you tube.

Before engaging to some websites better to make some research or look for the reviews about those sites you are going to use because a lot of sites nowadays are scam. Just like what I did, I'm in this forum because my friends already make an income from it, so it is enough evidence for me to start making some post in this forum. 

truly, however by what method will you realize that these sites will give you or pay you cryptographic forms of money in return for the work or the speculation you out up with?

i don't know any legit sites other than cryptotalk and yobit but about you question in the topic titles there are many ways to find out , you can try to search for the website rate on other sites and read people opinions which is the best way , you can also try to invest a small amount of money and see what happens next but i don't recommend this way so you don't waste your money

• +3 1
  • +5 1

The only way to really know is when you see the txid in the blockchain and you are waiting for confirmations that they sent it. The confirmations are the only way to verify they sent, other than that you just believe but there is no proof. This is why the blockchain is good is that it is verifiable they sent the money to your address just by looking on blockchain explorer at your address or the transfer id.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 AM, Aereen said:

Yes, it is very difficult to earn cryptocurrencies with pages because they all pay very little, the best way is to invest an amount of 200 dollars to be able to trade and earn money faster.

But they are decisions that each one must make a little, everything takes time and a lot of effort

Put effort or hardwork in exchanging learn trading.trading is the best option to earn money while spending time without researching and find other thing better to invest in trading.stop wasting time on searching of gaining crypto.

There are many sites that offer to earn cryptocurrencies for free and with investment, but most of them are wasting time and scam, that's why I think that to enter any site that they propose you have to investigate it a lot and not waste time or be scammed

if a site has decided to scam you, it will do so and as most site admin are scammers so you should never be in control of the money.