How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

You can checked it if they are really pay the members just by reading some feedbacks by the members because you can see there if the members are getting a profit or not, like here, you can posts some thread if this is real paying money from us.

we just need a close example not far, this cryptotalk. there have been announcements and rules that every post will be paid with bitcoin. if you get the same site, then you can be sure it will pay with crypto.

You can find out in a variety of referrals that are spread either on Google, YouTube or a journal. even their answers in this forum will write their answers. i guess like that.

• Useful or interesting 1

You need some knowledge first and ask some people who have a good experience in this field, because scam sites are many in this days and a lot of them will not hold for a long time 

The majority of investment sites that offer ratios of profits against your deposit are a fraud and operate in a pyramid manner
This is why trading platforms must be dealt with as they have great and good opportunities for profit

• Useful or interesting 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/9/2019 at 8:38 PM, avatarkiyoshi said:

Research more is necessary, there's no easy (or even free) money. First you need to know how the site works, how the company pay you, it's thru revenue, ads or something that have an equal return.

That's why most people is stuck into a lucrative investment without knowing how to circulate their money.

True, I know some people would fall for free money that would pay them bitcoin but in return they just end up wasting their time. 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

The only way to know if they going to pay you is to experience it. If you able to receive some payout to it then it is good but if not you should look harder to see a real paying platform.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

If you want to invest any site or want to earn crypto. You need Proper information about site or project.

You can analyse investment site and project information then you see return or withdraw proof.

After all are well then you can invest or work any site.       

On 12/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, shayekh said:

The development of Bitcoin as one of the most sizzling new speculation resources has astonished numerous who once accepted the blockchain-driven digital money could never have certifiable worth. It has likewise produced monstrous measures of enthusiasm from the individuals who had either never known about Bitcoin or who knew moderately minimal about it. Thus, there are currently mind boggling open doors for profiting in the cryptographic money specialty. 

In the accompanying article, you'll discover how to profit with Bitcoin and find a couple of the a wide range of approaches to benefit from the digital currency drift and procure Bitcoin from multiple points of view.

You need to choose the right site to pay you Cryptocurrency, there's a lot of site that they're not paying you waste your time and effort but if you choose yobit platform this is a legit site if you want to earn Cryptocurrency you can invest and trade in Yobit, It's profitable site to used.

7 hours ago, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

I see you are afraid of scammers there, that;s good. There are a lot of scammers and here is how to avoid them. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/10311-i-think-i-just-found-a-solution-against-scams/?tab=comments#comment-136796

You should continue to study and check from user reviews whether the site or project is truly profitable. Investing in cryptocurrency is difficult and sometimes also requires luck

If you wanna know that a crypto website is paying or not? Then you should definitely do some research before working on that website. cause nowadays most of the online paying crypto websites are fake! And they don't pay you. So I think a small research would be really good to tell if a site is really paying or not! 

Do a search on people's experiences on the site as well as there are projects site sites and you can find out whether the site is paid or not

THINK POSITIVE

16 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

The majority of investment sites that offer ratios of profits against your deposit are a fraud and operate in a pyramid manner
This is why trading platforms must be dealt with as they have great and good opportunities for profit

It is true that investment sites are one of those websites that should be avoided. I know someone that was scammed into investing bitcoin and got nothing in return. 

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I see you are afraid of scammers there, that;s good. There are a lot of scammers and here is how to avoid them. https://cryptotalk.org/topic/10311-i-think-i-just-found-a-solution-against-scams/?tab=comments#comment-136796

Thank you, ofcourse I am afraid of scammers; I would not want to waste my time and money for nothing. Especially time. It is very expensive and I could not afford to lose time. 

there are plenty of websites that pay in bitcoin and they are called faucets but the thing is those faucet could take years to make you decent amount of money which is why i consider it waste of time. but other websites like crypto banks are just fake scams

We can not predict the future when will increase the price of cryptos just to gain profit. Just hold cryptos for long term I'm sure you can earn profit when the prices of cryptos increasing.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:57 PM, Aereen said:

If you really just need to investing your cryptocurrency in site in order to earn interest, just use binance lending where you earn 4% annual

We are able to not really forecast the near future whenever it increases the buying price of cryptos simply to obtain revenue. Simply maintain cryptos with regard to the long-term I'm certain you can generate revenue once the costs associated with cryptos growing.

7 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

If you really just need to investing your cryptocurrency in site in order to earn interest, just use binance lending where you earn 4% annual

I have not really used binance but I keep reading and hearing about it, thank you for suggesting! I going to do further research and engage into it sooner. 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:52 AM, lcm said:

Always make sure you have done a research on the site you are trying to collaborate, if the team looks good and have constant updates and if they bring what they promised then that is a good sign!

Thank you for this, lately I have been doing researches about the sites that would pay and some even if stated by majority has now stopped paying. 

From what people are saying on the website you will know everything about the website if they are paying or no

13 hours ago, Sumayya said:

From what people are saying on the website you will know everything about the website if they are paying or no

I think it is not enough that you trust what is being stated in their website, you can be very prone to scam if you do not read between the lines and would actually do research about it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/9/2019 at 9:18 PM, hakimgentlemen said:

The best site to win is Cryptotalk, so do not waste your time in useless searches and start your investment here with quality messages and with time you'll understand why Cryptotalk is number one!

You sound like you are endorsing cryptotalk, but keep in mind that the forums are supposedly for exchange of learnings. Also cryptotalk helps, and does pay out legit. 

On 12/11/2019 at 4:09 PM, Aereen said:

I have not really used binance but I keep reading and hearing about it, thank you for suggesting! I going to do further research and engage into it sooner. 

But to earn 4% annually is too small amount so you have to invest atleatd $100,000 in order to earn $4,000 annually, warning! Don't dare to invest $100 because you'll earn $4 annually