How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

Edited by Aereen
added content
  • Useful or interesting 8
  • -1 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

yes, but how will you know that these websites are going to actually give you or pay you cryptocurrencies in exchange for the labor or for the investment you out up with?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

You will legit or not after receive payment, simple explanation. Many people use indicator. public opinion and research to get true information about paying or not but until now there's no method like that. just go finish the task and find another to increase your payment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Watch tutorials on youtube because they give the best lessons and they can teach you the best ways.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

I think I have participated in different cryptocurrency giveaway one thing you have to is that everything you do in life is by believe that the site will pay you after which you have fulfilled your task, it is in two ways also they might pay you or not even pay at all we all take risk, but for I believe that's why I confidently do my task in order to receive my pay from the site. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

36 minutes ago, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

Research more is necessary, there's no easy (or even free) money. First you need to know how the site works, how the company pay you, it's thru revenue, ads or something that have an equal return.

That's why most people is stuck into a lucrative investment without knowing how to circulate their money.

• +2 2

usually I am reading the reviews or feedback about the site.
Also visiting forums is helpful, checking reddit and other means of background checking.
This is the beauty of internet in the good side, a lot of information is available. you just have to digest it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

44 minutes ago, Aereen said:

To find out certain sites pay crypto to us, is to do a search, review about the site, are there complaints from members on the internet, who is the owner and who supports this site. You can also check the scammer's site or not.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

some research might help you. You should DYOR before wasting time to something you don't know yet or you can just use google.com to look whatever you need to look. 

• +1 1

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? Before you engaged in any website who promote they are paying you need to search about it in forums and search engine about if is elite or scam.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

First of all, you need to read comments from users of this service and whether it pays at all. If there are any comments, then you need to clarify again.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

what would be the early signs that you are getting scammed or being hacked. I have been on different sites and finding legit sources are hard. 

The best site to win is Cryptotalk, so do not waste your time in useless searches and start your investment here with quality messages and with time you'll understand why Cryptotalk is number one!

• +2 1

Many websites and many YouTube documents show that the site has payment proofs and payments. If you look at reviews like these, you can understand which websites will pay you or which websites will not pay you.

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Aereen said:

This is the problem most starters will face. If you are referring to scams, there are some ways to avoid them. The first one is checking domain and connection. Most legit websites use secure connection. If you want to gain cryptocurrency, try to join websites with lowest minimum payout threshold to reach it sooner. Always search the web and read the comments of people who have tried a certain website before signing up. If you don't want to earn more than a few cents per day, you can use faucets but if you need more, you should trade.

However, if you want to invest money on crypto, that's a totally different story. You should first join a secure online wallet (like Blockchain) or buy a cold wallet (like Ledger). Then you can buy crypto from legit and reliable exchanges like Yobit and Binance. You can also convert your money to crypto through legit online E-currency converters.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

The only way to really know is when you see the txid in the blockchain and you are waiting for confirmations that they sent it. The confirmations are the only way to verify they sent, other than that you just believe but there is no proof. This is why the blockchain is good is that it is verifiable they sent the money to your address just by looking on blockchain explorer at your address or the transfer id.

• +1 1

What kind of work do you do to produce cryptocurrency? payment should have been agreed and discussed from the beginning by there. aArdrop and bounties, one of which you will get cryptocurrency as given.

Always make sure you have done a research on the site you are trying to collaborate, if the team looks good and have constant updates and if they bring what they promised then that is a good sign!

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

53 minutes ago, Farman Ali said:

Dear brother i don't know about other cryptocurrency sites but if are interested and want to know that I think you should chak videos on YouTube there may video of other sites. 

thankyou, brother. although videos on youtube may be helpful some or most of the links provided there are already expired or cannot be found. 

59 minutes ago, Jonok said:

Not all of us know exactly what the payment method is on different websites, but we can understand it by looking at YouTube's various videos and entering the site from which the payment is made.

good thing there is youtube to teach us on things we cannot understand well. Although, sources from youtube are more credible comparing it to the ones google would suggest. 

1 hour ago, Adedunmola said:

Once it's too good to be true then it's not true. 

I agree with this one, there are deals that can be so enticing and deceiving. Indeed if it is too good, it probably not true. 

1 hour ago, sportlopez9000 said:

The only way to really know is when you see the txid in the blockchain and you are waiting for confirmations that they sent it. The confirmations are the only way to verify they sent, other than that you just believe but there is no proof. This is why the blockchain is good is that it is verifiable they sent the money to your address just by looking on blockchain explorer at your address or the transfer id.

so you are trying to say that either way, you really have to invest time on it to know if it is actually paying or not?

2 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Many websites and many YouTube documents show that the site has payment proofs and payments. If you look at reviews like these, you can understand which websites will pay you or which websites will not pay you.

Share your video or blog with such payment proofs, name some good sites or some good youtube channel names so that we can see the proof of payment like this.

I use sites for investments, which at least my friends used and they withdrew money, the rest of the sites I do not use.

I never expect any site to pay me crypto currency ,am only trading with my Bitcoin on site exchange.those site that pays me Bitcoin are just freebies

• +1 1

Only reviews will help to feet site that will definetely pay and no other thing. Just don't participate in any projects that still don't have reviews and it will save you a lot of time and mental health

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1