Cloud mining can be a better option? - Page 10 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Cloud mining can be a better option?

Before I am a fan of cloud mining, but after the difficulty spike and 2017 bull run. it is almost not profitable.
I don't recommend it anymore, as of the moment you purchase your plat it is profitable, but because of continues growth if difficulty it's almost not profitable anymore.

On 1/20/2021 at 4:17 PM, Haafi said:

Cloud mining is absolutely a good choice because cloud mining has a lot of advantages and benefits as compared to simple mining. One of the main benefit of cloud mining is that it is operated by the cloud and you. an sbare this at anytime and anywhere. You will not face any problems or complications.

I will like to ask you this question. Have you used cloud mining before? If you have used it before, which one did you use? And how much are you getting from it daily, weekly and monthly. I hope you are wrong because cloud mining is a waste of time if you do not pay or it is scam if you pay. 

I think we should give it a try if it gives a good return on the investments and there is no risk in the investments we make than we should keep the investments in it.

There was a time when could mining was good. It was profitable but sorry now it is no more profitable. You have to be vigilant and take care about lots of scam while doing cloud mining. 

In my opinion, few years back cloud mining was profitable, because that time crypto currency price's low, but now crypto prices increase and mining also expensive, so present majority of cloud mining sites are fake and not trusted, they just try to steal our money. Don't invest in this site.

Cloud mining are big scams , unfortunately there are no proof that these companies actually have real miners that they are working on , and most of them are just gathering money form people and redistribute extremely small amounts of the money they already took from the investors on them again and pretend that it is the profit. I advise you to stay away form this and look for better ways to earn cryptos. 

I don't think so that cloud mining is best option one who wamt real earnings without any investment should try other ways. The benefits of no investment is that you can leave it of you found any kind of fraud as you haven't invested any thing. Bit after getting earnings you can reinvest your earnings that you earn from free mining. Mostly miners use this way to prevent any kind of fraud. 

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:03 PM, shalinimittal said:

What do you think?

I think your right. I have been cloud mining for over 4 yrs now. I started cloud mining with Genesis Mining. Just recently I bought contracts with Ecos, which is in my signature. Im happy with both companies & the profits. Buying your own mining rigs can be very profitable but its also a hassle to set everything up. And to maintain that everything is running correctly. Then you have to pay the electricity costs. So, cloud mining does have its advantages over buying your own mining rig,

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Dear upside the costs are reasonable, the cloud mining operation has good rewards and the price of Bitcoin rises, you will more than likely end up making a healthy return on your investment. 

• +3 1

No, in my opinion, regular mining is better. Of course you can rely on it, but cloud mining is not profitable compared to its high rental price, so my advice is to use the special machines that are better for you. 

• +1 1

Привет всем! Подскажите ответ на такой вопрос,
нашел несколько сайтов по добычи
разных ходовых криптомонет, стоит ли с ними работать?
Вот на них ссылки :
https://earndoge.cc/r/721859
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kkvjlxoe
https://btcmining.best/lottery/ref/225434
Заранее спасибо.

Edited by АНАТОЛИЙ МОЛЯРЕНКО

43 minutes ago, АНАТОЛИЙ МОЛЯРЕНКО said:

Привет всем! Подскажите ответ на такой вопрос,
нашел несколько сайтов по добычи
разных ходовых криптомонет, стоит ли с ними работать?
Вот на них ссылки :
https://earndoge.cc/r/721859
https://rollercoin.com/?r=kkvjlxoe
www.bitcoingpuminer.com/0
Заранее спасибо.

This needs to go in the Russian language section. You posted it in the English language section.

land mining is might be a good option for most of the people who cannot make investment in mining from so it could be a good option for you as well

Cloud mining is a huge part of it and I don't recommend it, mining yourself because you may find it more fun than if you did cloud mining even though I really don't recommend mining in any way, but if you insist on it, it's ok. 

• +3 1

Most websites lure users to invest in their site. You may think that you are getting mining hardware virtually but it is not true. It is a well planned Ponzi scheme. Once the new money stops entering, they will run away with your money. thing that ain't great at all times regardless of the circumstances involved .

• -5 1
  • +1 1

40 minutes ago, Wael154 said:

Most websites lure users to invest in their site. You may think that you are getting mining hardware virtually but it is not true. It is a well planned Ponzi scheme. Once the new money stops entering, they will run away with your money. thing that ain't great at all times regardless of the circumstances involved .

Not all Cloud Mining sites are scams. Unless you have personal experience with cloud mining, dont be negative about it. Im including some screen shots of my last payouts from ECOS & Genesis Cloud Mining. I think that many people are losing the opportunity to make a lot of money with mining. BTC is harder to mine, that is true. But there are many other coins to mine to make a profit.

Genesis Cloud Mining Payout.

30220273_GenesisPayout.thumb.png.c926d91f7c28aae2e4ca2ed006ba82ff.png

ECOS Cloud Mining Payout.

530609855_ECOSPayout.thumb.png.6710ffddfa7bc326ca719ed9c167e8fe.png

I swear to the humanity of God that people don't want to do anything these days..if we all know mining is almost always a scandal but there are still some people who would rather use it and just increase the chances of your own mining pruning business Or buy.

In my opinion, cloud mining is a way to mine cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, using the power of rented cloud computing and without the need to install and run the devices, and I think it is a better option for mining.

I am personally think it's not good.. my friends tells me about that it's just a scam.. after doing a lot of hardwork you can't get much profit from cloud mining.. cloud mining is not trust able thing.. 

I read a lot of articles about cloud mining
The general characteristic was that it was never guaranteed. There are a lot of frauds and theft of money in it

I do not think that working with it will be of benefit to us.

I do not agree with you in this regard. I think your words are incorrect because cloud mining is a waste of time and money because you will only get very little profit if the site is legitimate . Or you will be exposed to fraud and theft because many of these sites are illegal .

• +2 1

Actually, Cloud Mining is a place to make money.Cloud mining can be useful and need less hassle than local mining. Crypto cloud mining is the best for those persons that want to learn about crypto currency.

Actually my friend I would never suggest you to do that because the cloud mining is nothing but just some people collecting money from one team and paying to the other team

I have not tried any cloud miming except Pi Network mining app. From this, I also have nothing to get from it for three months.. Moreover, the other cloud mining applications and sites looks that they give very slow income.

Cloud mining is better opportunity to earn a lot of money but there is a much time for it because they reqiure investments to increase the mining speed . If we have better platform for ninig it is good

Clound mining is best place than local mining but this is very risky and dangrous to those who have invet their money in this platform.Some scammers scams with people by doing this purpose