Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 32 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I am sure that ETH will not be able to overtake Bitcoin in price. But it may well increase the rate of growth in price. ETH invites more and more programmers every year to increase the productivity of their work.

Всем добра

Для меня это может быть очень хорошим подходом, когда Ethereum находится на 2-м месте на общем рынке. Это правда, что я предпочитаю больше, чем биткойн с точки зрения инвестиций, но я не думаю, что он может превзойти биткойн

I think ETH and Bitcoin both kind of rely on each other. Ether needs BTC to be solid to survive but for mass adoption you will need several Cryptos to work together by providing different options and services.

No thats not possible eth do not overtake the bitcoin ever many people said about it eth can overthrow the bitcoin.bitcoin is above of the all coins.

If we talk about the price, I don't think that eth will ever over btc because there is a difference between the two, which is the amount of total coins that will be in circulation. As for the usefulness of the currency, I do believe that eth has much more mobility and utility than btc.

• Useful or interesting 1

We know that ethereum has a wide capacity to store tokens and coins and also other projects that are written on top of eth, but it is a bit expensive for eth to surpass bitcoin because it is a mark of great difference between the two since bitcoin will continue to be money and eth a network to make a project on top of the same network of blocks so that there is a margin that will always make the difference

It is impossible to dethrone bitcoin, it may be on their heels or in the shadow, but I do not think it equals or surpasses it, millions of people trust more in bitcoin and as long as it remains that trust will be maintained over time

It is true that there is much talk that ethereum can be worth more than btc, previously if a situation arose in which eth was worth more than btc but it was for a short time since btc increased its price again, it may happen that it is repeated and even That it remains but with what is currently being experienced with respect to gas and miners is unlikely since people will look for better and cheaper options.

Edited by Michar1

Not! For me ethereum will never outperform bitcoin, although both cryptocurrencies have good capital, bitcoin is supremely superior to ethereum. That's my opinion.

In the very beginning I don't even know about Ethereum much until 2015 was came, at that time Ethereum is just worth a few cents, and slowly climbing,  but Bitcoin price during that time is already $200+ In that point I don't believe that Ethereum could surpassed Bitcoin at any point in time because Bitcoin has already a solid fundamentals and the Gold standard of the crypto industry. 

I very sincerely don't believe this will ever happen. I find it very unlikely. There is an abysmal difference in value, I would say it is unlikely, but I do not put my hands on the fire for that.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I really like the ethereum project but I doubt that any cryptocurrency can surpass it in the short term. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and will surely remain so for a long time

What do you mean by saying that? Will it cost more than Bitcoin or will it have more capitalization than BTC. Still a hard question to answer,we can only make predictions about that. Ethereum is the father of smart contracts family. And the new  updation of Eth - Ethereum 2.0. is promising and in my opinion will lead the price to highest highs. But we have to remember, that Bitcoin is the first cryptotoken ever and I believe the most popular one. So, we only can wait and see what will happen in the future. What is your opinion about it>

2 hours ago, JoaoFontes said:

I very sincerely don't believe this will ever happen. I find it very unlikely. There is an abysmal difference in value, I would say it is unlikely, but I do not put my hands on the fire for that.

For ethereum you might be right, but i believe that there would be coins that would overtake bitcoin, bitcoin would not rule forever.

No. Even though ethereum is the second biggest crypto on the market it doesn’t have the household-name-clout that’s bitcoin does.

• +1 1

Ethereum may be the cryptocurrency of the future, but it's not impossible to become a bitcoin, but it's very difficult. Bitcoin only shakes where it is located, but does not fall, otherwise it rises. In short, no ethereum cannot replace bitcoin.

Edited by ilkanyksl

Hi good day
I have honestly never thought that Ethereum would outperform bitcoin they are at a great distance from price and capitalization and Bitcoin is still very popular today.

• +4 1

Yes, Ethereum can beat Bitcoin, because Ethereum is a very strong and popular currency. In the world of cryptocurrencies there is no impossible.

Two heavyweights of cryptocurrencies, but I don't think ETH ever surpasses BTC, every time ETH has had rises BTC has still surpassed those rises sometimes on logarithmic scales. that's why he's still the king of crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently there are cryptocurrencies that exceed the value of bitcoin and by far, in my personal opinion I see it very difficult for ETH to exceed BTC in a short or medium period, although in the world of cryptocurrencies nothing is written and now considering smart contracts among other things everything could happen.

Ethereum is strongest and most popular altcoin , but I don't think that it will be able to take 1st place. My opinion is that bitcoin will remain as King for a long period of time because people trust bitcoin more than other coin in crypto world.

I don`t think that Ethereum can be higher than Bitcoin. Despite on all Eth advantages and technical updates, Bitcoin community still to strong and it even become stronger and stronger, because most new people in cryptosohere trust only Bitcoin, because this coin is time-tested 

• +1 1

I think not, Bitcoin was the pioneer currency of the cryptocurrency market, it is the best known, the most positioned in the world, and it is difficult for another currency to pass it, especially if we think about its price. 

Good comment, of course I have come to think that ethereum outperighs bitcoin, but today there is still a long way to go for something like this to happen, it is almost impossible because bitcoin is the main currency by which most of the cryptocurrency market is governed. But beyond that we have to wait and see how everything evolves.