Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

There's a chance and i believe not only etherium but all the altcoins have a capability and possibility that will have big amount and become popular like bitcoin. That's why i never underestimate some coins that has low value because before bitcoin also start with a low value coin.

8 hours ago, koussai999 said:

It could be that, but the ethereum needs a lot of work to be able to do so. Currently, Bitcoin has few problems, such as high fees and slow transport. I think that the alternative can take advantage of these issues to get into the matter.

It doesn't matter how is ETH able to do for that, it is just impossible any cryptocurrency to overcome BTC. BTC can have such problem as you mentioned, but it doesn't mean ETH can overcome BTC.

On 2/11/2020 at 5:44 PM, Jonny24 said:

No i never think eth will overtake bitcoin but i can say eth is second best cryptocurrency in crypto world and eth will grow day by day like bitcoin i have the trust with eth    

ethereum is very big cryptocurrency after bitcoin this is one of my favorite I already invested more than $200 worth usdt in ethereum in my opinion this coin is going to reach $1000 at the end of 2020 

On 6/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Trader21 said:

It doesn't matter how is ETH able to do for that, it is just impossible any cryptocurrency to overcome BTC. BTC can have such problem as you mentioned, but it doesn't mean ETH can overcome BTC.

Why is it impossible for something else to be better from Bitcoin? Bitcoin is technology. With upgrades or not, something better may appear and take over.

Edited by BTC Future

Never actually it was impossible to overtake a bitcoin.Because bitcoin dominance in the market is very high and to beat by ethereum it almost impossible

really !! I never think that this is happen because Bitcoin having a good coinmarketcap value and trading volume as compared to Etherium .

Etherium needs alot of investers and trader to overtake Bitcoin . but personally I think this is look impossible .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

In my opinion there's a chance but very low because bitcoin is really a successful coin which the value is very high and I think it will takes many years for ethereum to reach the value of the bitcoin as of now. 

For me there's a small possibility. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If we talk about the price, most likely not! But the percentage of sales and trade, I think this is possible. Although it is a controversial fact, because ether is the son of bitcoin, and it will be very difficult to jump over it!

Ethereum is actually an independent coin. It does not depend on bitcoin. However ethereum's price are mostly affected by bitcoin. Even though, surpassing bitcoin is still possible, however there are so much things to happen before that thing come into reality. Right now, and since then,  bitcoin is so much ahead of all cryptocurrencies. But I believe it does bot mean to lasts forever. 

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

If we talk about the price, most likely not! But the percentage of sales and trade, I think this is possible. Although it is a controversial fact, because ether is the son of bitcoin, and it will be very difficult to jump over it!

Ether is not the son of bitcoin in any way, it was even created on ethereum platform not bitcoin platform, it is never a fork from bitcoin. So calling that is actually wrong. 

No my friend I never thought about this, Ethereum is a good coin but it will be hard for it to overtake Bitcoin. I said this because we know that Bitcoin has the highest price and there is no any other cryptocurrency that has never be at the top of Bitcoin.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

I don,t think so that ETH will cross the Bitcoin in future becasue soon the BTC is going to be high and it will touch the high this time 200,000$ and the ETH will touch the 10,000$ this time. So how the ETh will cross the BTC price but if Bitcoin is going down completely then ETH make a great high and cross the Bitcoin price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think no it will not. Bitcoin is above all of the coin. Bitcoin is enriched with price, technology, market value, achievement etc. No coin can win with an ace. So it is impossible that ETH can takeover BTC.    

Both ethereum and bitcoin have good future ahead and they are the top 2 Cryptocurrencies at the moment but that doesn't mean that ethereum can overthrown bitcoin as the best Cryptocurrency because demand of bitcoin is always more than that of ethereum and when you talk about the price of bitcoin is far better than that of ethereum, so for that I don't think ethereum will ever overthrown bitcoin as the king.

ETH will never be able to overtake BTC. Because the market value of BTC is much higher than that of ETH. At present it is being used in almost all cases which is far ahead of other coins.

Currently bitcoin continues to occupy the highest position on Coinmarketcap, I think that position will be replaced by Ethereum, because currently ETH continues to increase, eth has the potential to replace bitcoin, because trading volume continues to increase and investor confidence is so high in ETH.

Ethereum have been growing rapidly since its creation but overtaking bitcoin in near future is very difficult because bitcoin have made its permanent place in the market

BetFury                                                   

I do not know if this is something that can happen. Ethereum is look to me very good and stong coin and it can make it to go and take over Bitcoin but it can need a lot to happen and I have learn that Ethereum was not like Bitcoin and has had what is call a premine that means it was cheat a lot of coin with non effort to make and maybe this can be less security into it if you look careful.

• +1 1

I have thought it had a chance and it can have another one maybe next year when the new version appears and the changes can help ethereum become a better blockchain free of the very high fees and stuck transactions when many are using it. It needs scalability and eth 2.0 will give that if all goes well with sharding that is used to reduce time and increase transactions per second.

If you are talking about the price range, I would only say that it is near impossible but I see the probability of the way it would be true. That was my opinion since ethereum has been the one of the good altcoins out in the market that has a lot of potential which is why most of the users invest there too. I could only say that bitcoin will stand it still because the popularity that it has never shrunk to the point where its price range leveled with other altcoin in the market which is for me is quite alarming honestly.

I don't think Ethereum can ever make this happen. Ethereum had a good run but it will not overtake bitcoin for many reasons. Bitcoin has the best developers and community, is the first cryptocurrency and ethereum is based on bitcoin and bitcoin is more honest from ethereum that was not in many cases and had many events that prove them to be only about the money and limited work on the product.

It can happen and I was using Ethereum every day and many dapps too until it was too high in fees but maybe this will happen for Ethereum and it can become the most valued and used network overtaking Bitcoin in the first place. It can happen is it becomes available for everyone and not only whales that use defi today.

• +1 1

I am not thinking about this becasue i know that ETH will not the cross the value of BTC but in the future may be it will be possible becasue ETH coin is the 2nd coin in the crypto market which value is high and it is stable in the crypto coins list.

BetFury