Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I dont think that Eth will ever overcome bitcoin because bitcoin is in no one position and Eth i think in 3 or 4th place in term of currency so its not possible 

Similar situations clearly apply to companies such as AirBNB and Amazon. But even more traditional companies like Seagate currently stash millions of dollars around the world to permit them to make faster domestic payments rather than slower international ones. You can think of xRapid as converting an international payment into two domestic ones plus a movement of XRP.

For my opinion it depends, we don't know what will going to happen 

in the future but if the numbers of people who are interested in ETH grow more than those using btc then there's a probability or chance that ETH  can overtake the bitcoin. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For now and the next few years it seems like it will be difficult. But it can happen, if there are events that make Bitcoin fall on the market. Bitcoin is currently too difficult to pass.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:03 AM, Roomi said:

Yup... Waiting is more powerful than predictions. It will be done but not in near future. It will take time to overcome bitcoin.

Ethereum cannot be able to overtake bitcoin because the thing that's makes ethereum vto overtake bitcoin is investors, and investors are mostly trusted bitcoin

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

17 hours ago, ETrackLM said:

Yes, I think so. I believe that bitcoin is the highest currency, simply because it is the first. In fact, this is not as noticeable as ethereum.

You don't need to think that way, it won't be easy for any coin to overtake bitcoin, even ethereum is a minor case

I thought and I think it will be a very nice event bitcoin dead crypto processing speed is very slow and takes a long time to process.It is not a profitable and time-saving platform for low-budget traders like me.

it is very difficult for eth to beat btc because the power of capitalization is much higher than that of ethereum,plus it is the currency that moves others so bitcoin wil allways be far above the others.

Are you sure you talking? It can not be. Imagine the border of the market between Bitcoin and Etheriam, the difference is so big that I do not see it happening. Cryptocurrency success among them is much more.

I do not see any inconsistencies between Bitcoin and Ethereum. The rise in the price of Bitcoin is often accompanied by a rise in the price of Ethereum, and vice versa, meaning that Ethereum will not replace Bitcoin as the difference in price, trading and fees between Bitcoin and Ethereum is very large and cannot be equal.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I don’t have any think that ETH  will be overtake from bitcoin because bitcoin have a huge currency value it is more valuable then other currencies 

Ether (ETH), the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum network, is arguably the second most popular digital token after bitcoin (BTC).If its value rises,there are possibilities that it could take over btc in near future

On 07.03.2020 at 08:38, FireEclipse said:

This will never happen, because ethereum is devoid of interest from the crown, as well as technological features. ETH has been supplanted by pulsation several times, and I think that soon it will be in 3rd place for constant

I agree with you that Ethereum will not bypass bitcoin. But he will always hold fast to his positions. And I think it will be successful in the future.

Bitcoin is not alone in its quest for highs. CoinMarketCap.com offers about 1327 different cryptocurrencies, many of which run on their own blockchain. The main competitor of Bitcoin is considered ethereum as the second cryptocurrency in terms of capitalization, but Bitcoin remains the forerunner of all cryptocurrencies without dispute.

2 hours ago, Mr.Cryptolover said:

If one can become rich with bitcoin, everyone are rich by now. You cannot become rich just because you invest on bitcoin. You need a lot of things to learn before you could make bitcoin your income. So my advice is, learn, understand and practice.

We are taking about how ethereum might supercede bitcoin in price and you are saying some to become rich, pls try to understand the question first

At the present time I am not thinking about that because bitcoin is the controller in the market and it is not possible for any currency to be overridden by the currencies that are in the coinmarketcap arrangement and this is a reason and a motive for the strength of bitcoin in the market now

Edited by cryptousd20

On 12/9/2019 at 5:47 PM, eleos said:

Thats not gonna happen - Bitcoin is king and will stay king forever - that being said, I still hold some eth of course. 😉

Yes i agree btc is king,the eth has really good project and the coin is good but if we talk about the overtaking Bitcoin surely we will not see that I'm sure for around 3-4 years but let's see what goes next.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

in the near future i dont see any chance that etheruem will overcome bitcoin in matter of marketcap or even the price because all the investors put their money in bitcoin first.

No i don't think so. Eth is far away from the bitcoin. Eth can beat in market volume to BTC but in price eth have lot of work to do so. 

Bitcoin is now ahead without competition due to the widespread availability and because some countries have agreed to deal with it in some of their banks

Edited by m7md
Error in writing

I have never thought of it. It can not happen. Bitcoin is stronger than over 7000 cryptocurrencies and you comparing only ethereum. 

The Ethereum investment investment project comes in second place after Bitcoin in terms of its reputation and ability to mining it, but the risk is that the price of Ethereum is not fixed, it is constantly rising and falling .. But if the price of Ethereum is proven as it is now, the project is considered successful.

Bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency and I don't think ETH's price will ever overtake that of BTC.

Since I came in cryptocurrency, there is no any coin that will be better than bitcoin, ethereum don't have such advantage to overtake bitcoin

1 hour ago, Shinobi said:

Well overtake a  bitcoin by ethereum it would be almost impossible because bitcoin is the supreme one and always be the best in term of many things and the value of bitcoin is insane

Right, the increase in ethereum was due to the increase experienced by bitcoin as well. then if you overtake it needs a higher market volume than bitcoin.