Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

According to current situation of market, there is huge difference between the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can see that there is also a difference between price fluctuations of Bitcoin and Ethereum. It looks impossible to overtake the Bitcoin by Ethereum in any condition in the future. What you think?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Ethereum is a good cryptocurrency and its price has exceeded $ 2000, but Bitcoin remains one of the best currencies, and I do not think a better currency will come from it and it can affect it.

• +3 1

I don't think etherum will take over bitcoin because bitcoin has gained large popularity among traders and investors and its price is also increasing which has interested more people.

• +1 1

On 4/11/2021 at 8:24 AM, Mark wood said:

but when talk about holding then it's good for future..

As for the issue of talk token definitely we have to be extra patient about the coin because it keeps dropping everyday making it to be reading 3 satoshi at the moment but I believe with time things shall be alright.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have seen ethereum reaching close two times but not close enough۔bitcoin cash is the one that better did making it close it wouldn't mean anything۔ethereum is not now useful

2 hours ago, Xantosis said:

As for the issue of talk token definitely we have to be extra patient about the coin because it keeps dropping everyday making it to be reading 3 satoshi at the moment but I believe with time things shall be alright.

Hope so I just make myself like I will not touch talk upto 4 and 5 months if it not did movement in the time and later I will take decision what to do because it's hard to earn it in the current time as we do post very hard because we can't see many post nowadays..

• +1 1

This is possible . Ethereum Network is used to create various applications for a wide range of services and industries. But the developers work in a domain that is not controlled or directed by anyone, so it is difficult to know which of these applications will succeed and which will fail.

• +3 1

I do not think that it is possible that the Bitcoin coin has the fame, arrogance and the greatest demand among all currencies, and this in my opinion will not change and many companies have accepted its use and this is what makes it the leading currency among the cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

19 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Hope so I just make myself like I will not touch talk upto 4 and 5 months if it not did movement in the time and later I will take decision what to do because it's hard to earn it in the current time as we do post very hard because we can't see many post nowadays..

We have to manage the current situation of the forum because if there are not senior members like you to guide us the junior ones definitely there will be much useless contents.

3 hours ago, Xantosis said:

We have to manage the current situation of the forum because if there are not senior members like you to guide us the junior ones definitely there will be much useless contents.

Actually in this time we see many members get offline because of low payment in the forum but we can see some changes again in the forum and many people will run this forum fast like before talk trade start most of members get online..

• +1 1

No i don't think so because my friend both are very important currencies and they both are having their own importance in everyones life so we cannot compare them and bitcoin on other hand is more important around the world because of its increasing value so i cannot say anything more about it.

I never expect that Etherum will outperform Bitcoin. Etherum needs a lot of capital and a lot of things to outperform Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will remain dominant over cryptocurrencies.

20 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Actually in this time we see many members get offline because of low payment in the forum but we can see some changes again in the forum and many people will run this forum fast like before talk trade start most of members get online..

I believe most of them that went offline will come back again, so let us make the environment conducive for all members to benefits by learning reasonable things about cryptocurrencies.

I never thought about that. In my opinion, Bitcoin will remain the mother of cryptocurrencies, which is the main one since its inception and will not be controlled by any other currency because today it is considered a very strong cryptocurrency.

Regardless of the price of altcoins, I think that bitcoin will remain the first in terms of price and in terms of popularity among investors as long as crypto will be existing. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the base currency and no other currency regardless of its trading volume can outperform Bitcoin, but it is possible times that this happens due to market fluctuation, but it is for a short period.

• +4 1

No friend are you do not think that eth will overtake the Bitcoin because you know that between has already high price in the market and tomorrow it will be very work and it's price is too much high approximately $65,000 and eth is just $2,000 you can see a huge comparison between thier price also.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:20 AM, Xantosis said:

I believe most of them that went offline will come back again, so let us make the environment conducive for all members to benefits by learning reasonable things about cryptocurrencies.

After some specific time members are getting online I just see some of members that they didn't get anything I mean they didn't learn and earn so they again start working in this platform so I think it is good to be part of this..

7 hours ago, Mark wood said:

After some specific time members are getting online I just see some of members that they didn't get anything I mean they didn't learn and earn so they again start working in this platform so I think it is good to be part of this..

Working in this forum now is just better than doing nothing for now if not for me the payment is not that encouraging but let us keep working hard and hope for talktoken to rise to a reasonable amount in yobit exchanger market.

• +1 1

I never thought of that and I don't think this is will happen in the future, bitcoin is powerful than etherium and the price of it is too high than etherium, so I don't think that .

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Working in this forum now is just better than doing nothing for now if not for me the payment is not that encouraging but let us keep working hard and hope for talktoken to rise to a reasonable amount in yobit exchanger market.

Maximum members are working here only for getting talk tokens even it has less value in the market but everyone thinks it will pump even no one have idea but we trust this platform that it gives us such great news after working for long time in this platform..

• +1 1

On 4/14/2021 at 6:57 AM, Rahull said:

ETH would never overthrow the bitcoin, because the bitcoin both in marketcap and value, has beaten all currency (cryptocurrency), but ETH can come close to the bitcoin in terms of popularity, and value. And not just ETH, there are few coins who are being soo valuable to. 

They are incomparable even from the value as we can see my dear friend @Rahull because bitcoin today is currently $59,000 while ethereum is currently $2300 and beside bitcoin is the influencer of most altcoins including ethereum for that reason alone bitcoin will always remain the king 👑.

I think It's quite impossible Because user suppor, total supply. Actually, I don't think this is will happen in the future, bitcoin is powerful than etherium and the price of it is too high than etherium.And it's market is so big in cryptoworld. I think no other coin in cryptoworld that can overtake bitcoin. 

• +5 1

You are offering two popular currencies, Ethereum, and a formation. I do not think it is possible for the price of Ethereum to reach the level of Bitcoin. Perhaps there are reasons, the difference is very large between them

• +3 1

Hello my dear friend. Considering bitcoin is the basis and oldest in the field of cryptocurrencies and also considering that global companies support this currency I think no one can take its place. All appreciation.