Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies. - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Increasing the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

Well,as members are increasing here ,the price of BTC will increase too so yeah everyone here should invite his/her family members to join here and be an effective member too , it will be an amazing forum with good price for crybto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Of course, increasing the number of cryptocurrency users leads to an increase in its price, but it needs a significant increase in the number of users. Also, the monopoly of cryptocurrencies can lead to an increase in its price, but this happens with people who own a large amount of bitcoin.

• +1 1

Each people in crypto can help to make the price of bitcoin to increase or rise, if a investor buy bitcoin the supply of bitcoin will decrease, if many investors buy bitcoin then people will notice the big decrease in the number of bitcoin's supply and that'll affect bitcoin's demand. This will goes the same with other cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

All cryptocurrencies are helpful for us and some time we face fake cryptocurrencies so we should to care about a coin before investment . And we should to choose right coin for Investment . And bitcoin price is increasing and the lead to other cryptocurrencies . And Ethereum is 2nd top of cryptocurrencies. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that increasing the price in that cryptocurrency this is a big chance to get the good profit by involving in the trading of cryptocurrency so if you have the sufficient balance then you should do involving the trading

• Useful or interesting 1

The rise in the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies depends on the increase in demand for it, so the more there is a purchase of the currency, the higher the price, and vice versa, the less demand for the currency and it is sold, which leads to a decrease in the price.

Price of bitcoin can can be increase if we take some step. If we hold our coins and not make sale. With this supply will short and i think when supply will short fand will increase so with this price of bitcoins will increase.  So if price is low then we can't sale but most of people are selling thier hold amount. So it good if we hold. But if government adopt it then people will get knowledge about it and move to cryptocurrency for earning then it demand will increase and proce of cryptocurrency can be increase .

Edited by Jamii

Exactly but many people even if you introduce bitcoin to them, there is always the refusal to do it. I hope they will learn to accept bitcoin because it's indeed a helping hand to them also. But really, it should be legalized in every country.

Yes everyone is contributing in the price of Bitcoin increase.as we purchase cryptocurrency and store it in our wallet.its price will increase because we are causing it's demand to increase and it's supply on market decrease which cause it's price to increase it's value.

• +2 1

There's absolutely no way this can be done. It's not possible to just increase the prices of crypto currency but sometimes coins can be pumped bit I'm definitely sure that this pumping will require a lot of capital

If you doing trading that is sure will impact to the price Bitcoin but that is very little. Maybe you think with buying Bitcoin can help the price going up. Sure, but you need big money to do it for long time. If you doing it one time maybe the price Bitcoin will going up then corrected again. With introduce to people will bring the demand going high.

I do not think we are able to make any change in the price of Bitcoin, as we need a large number of these currencies in order to make a difference, and we are now unable to buy even 1 Bitcoin.

The price of the bit coins is not controlled by any specific authority, as we know that it's decentralized currency which means that there is no specific authority which will control its price and its usage all over the world.. So it's price depends upon tha mar8demand and supply of bitcoins. Every single person who have some portion of bitcoin take part in the change of price of bitcoin. So try to start investing in bitcoins so that you can earn profits from there. 

I think that an increase in demand for cryptocurrencies will increase their price, as well as an increase in the percentage of circulation that affects the price of cryptocurrencies, so when proposing to work in this field for a lot of people affects the market.

I think it depends upon the number of users who are present and using this platform if members will be more the price will gets down and when the members will be less then bitcoin Price will be high its just my point of view may be there are others reasons too my friend. 

Yes, everybody is helping to raise the price of Bitcoin. We buy cryptocurrency and keep it in our wallets. Its price will rise because we are increasing demand and decreasing supply on the market, allowing its price to rise and its value to rise.

Yes it's possible and there are many ways through which we can increase our digital currencies. Trading,investing and mining is are they real sources to enhance our earnings. And we also need to find a place where all of it is possible at a time. Found it!  "YOBIT" platform is the one which have all of these features. 

Yes dear, the panic that people suffer from, so no one can predict the prices of the future, as there is a lot of conflicting news about this issue on the Internet, as keeping it reduces the available offer, which leads to a huge increase in the price

• +2 1

Of course, we can help increase the price of cryptocurrencies. Our constant discussion with friends and relatives about cryptocurrencies and their prices now and our expectations about them in the future will motivate friends to seek out cryptocurrencies. This method is great for increasing demand and increasing community members ’knowledge of cryptocurrencies, but I think that  What helps the most to increase the price of cryptocurrencies is the desire of large companies and banks to invest in cryptocurrencies, because this thing stimulates and gives people confidence in cryptocurrencies and raises their value quickly and significantly.

The volume and size of every cryptocurrency is increasing with the passage of time it is also Bull market so you have to wait and watch that invest your money in that.

Price increasing of Bitcoin is depending on some factors. The market volume is very important factor so coming more user is very good. The other factor is demand If more people say Bitcoin very useful so they buy more and the Demand will increase a lot. it affects the price of others coins and tokens.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 12/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I was thinking can we the regular or small time crypto traders and crypto users can help to increase the price of bitcoin and alt coins? Do you know some way to increase it with our own way. I thing we need all the info to help the rise of price of bitcoin because all of us can be benefited when it's price rises. 

For me the only thing I know that I can do is to introduce bitcoin to my friends and to other people. Because I believe that if we increase the user of bitcoin it will help to increase it's price. That is why I always invite people to try crypto currencies and to have crypto assets. 

Please correct me if I am wrong and please suggest a way that can help so that the readers from this thread can do it to help us increase the value of bitcoin.

True, panic creates (lower ) value of Bitcoin.

and now it happens currently.

The price of Bitcoin goes Down.

This is not gradual degradation.

it a hike.

So, there is not any kind of single prediction in the journey of Bitcoin.