How to know that the bull market is over. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How to know that the bull market is over.

We all talk about bull market and the bear marker, I learned those terms after i got here, anyway, how can one know that the bull market is over or the bear is over. Are there any indicators.

I want to know that because I also know that most times after the bull is over the coin wold then drop for correction.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2

10 minutes ago, Yawar said:

Nothing wrong with sitting out for a while and potentially sacrificing some gains. The world is in a weird place right now, should be interesting to see where it goes in the next 12 months. Bull run doesn't effect you if your mind is set.

In that case I think when it triples and the market starts to lag, I will cashout all profit and wait for it to do what it does after.

Simple to know that the bull market is over, just look the prices of cryptos if they are all going down then the bull market is over, expect the bear market happens. When the bull is gone  then the bear will appear.. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

We all talk about bull market and the bear marker, I learned those terms after i got here, anyway, how can one know that the bull market is over or the bear is over. Are there any indicators.

I want to know that because I also know that most times after the bull is over the coin wold then drop for correction.

i have studied the market for 3 years now and the only indication for a bull market is over is the daily volume because if it keeps spiking up then there os more buying than selling and if the market is calm it means there is no more buying pressure and the price will dip down.

• Useful or interesting 1

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i have studied the market for 3 years now and the only indication for a bull market is over is the daily volume because if it keeps spiking up then there os more buying than selling and if the market is calm it means there is no more buying pressure and the price will dip down.

Thanks for sharing your experience, but the problem is I have no idea how to determined that the daily value has increased, calm or wherever.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:54 PM, CryptoMoney said:

Once the crypto price  is stable, it is better to just sell if you have gain a lot during bull run and wait. If the market just go up abruptly, then just see that week for the market can also go down abruptly. This happen to litecoin two years back.

When the bull is over, is there a chabe that many will be selling sp you are likely to not be able to sell your order in time and cashot the profit?

Usually if you use technical analysis, every end week red and green candle in the line you can see how much resistance and try to outline it. it is difficult to find the truth whether the market is bearish or the bull market, even more so predictions can be wrong. I also saw the amount of buy and sell that happened.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Thanks for sharing your experience, but the problem is I have no idea how to determined that the daily value has increased, calm or wherever.

when bitcoin is volatile then you will see its price move 5 or 7% a day whether its pumping or dumping but when the price is semi stable you will see it move in a limited range of 2 % throughout the day.

4 hours ago, nasipadang said:

Usually if you use technical analysis, every end week red and green candle in the line you can see how much resistance and try to outline it. it is difficult to find the truth whether the market is bearish or the bull market, even more so predictions can be wrong. I also saw the amount of buy and sell that happened.

oh trust me when we are in pull market it doesnt matter what the chart says because the bull market doesnt follow any analysis and would be a big mistake to follow charts or candles during it.

• +1 1

tough question. Who knows? but we can get some idea from our previous trading experienced and market movements.. such as bitcoin. look at bitcoin: you can see that, it hits 22 or some trading platform shows 23,000$ i got make my self clear that, it must be the highest level that hit while it hits 20K and i was almost correct that bull is over.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:56 AM, guatazoo said:

The bull market is easy to detect. When the price of any coin suddenly rises significantly and keeps going up non-stop for some days, this indicates a bull run. Bull runs are temporary and they usually don't last for a long time. When the prices get steady and start to go down gradually, it is a sign that bull run is over and market is returning to where it was. Bear market is exactly the opposite. The prices suddenly go down quickly and reach the bottom of the market. After that prices remain steady and start to rise gradually to reach the medium price range. This is a sign that indicates bear market is over. The thing that happens in both cases is that prices become steady for a short period.

56 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

The bull market is easy to detect. When the price of any coin suddenly rises significantly and keeps going up non-stop for some days, this indicates a bull run. Bull runs are temporary and they usually don't last for a long time. When the prices get steady and start to go down gradually, it is a sign that bull run is over and market is returning to where it was. Bear market is exactly the opposite. The prices suddenly go down quickly and reach the bottom of the market. After that prices remain steady and start to rise gradually to reach the medium price range. This is a sign that indicates bear market is over. The thing that happens in both cases is that prices become steady for a short period.

That was a very useful info, I think now I will be able to detect when bull market is over and when the bear market is over, but are there cases when the price cold stop for a time in the bull and then it start going up even more?

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

when bitcoin is volatile then you will see its price move 5 or 7% a day whether its pumping or dumping but when the price is semi stable you will see it move in a limited range of 2 % throughout the day.

That is another great new information, I get on this topic, but coulding the price just drop when the bull is over and if your order is sold late you are **** for good?

10 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Once the market price has gone up be to ng tour imagination, then, think bull run is over.

To predict the market is not easy. You just have to make little sentiment about your prediction if you have already gain in bull run and sell. Fundamental analyses can be 100% helpful too. 

So your point is abed on assuming that the price has reacheedits higher stage, but if the price has already gone more that twice the previous price, how you know then? there is gotta be some good way to know this.

but are there cases when the price cold stop for a time in the bull and then it start going up even more?

Yes, this case will happen sometimes but this is just a break of the bull run. As you said the price gets steady for a while and starts going up after that. As long as price keeps going up, this is a kind of bull run. The only difference is that bull run sometimes starts with high speed and end up with lower speed. The intensity of bull run may vary at different times. So, you should wait until prices return to medium price range to call it the end of bull run. The interesting case is that sometimes there might be a slight price drop during a bull run too and after that it goes up again. Crypto market can be very unpredictable at certain times.

11 hours ago, guatazoo said:

That was a very useful info, I think now I will be able to detect when bull market is over and when the bear market is over, but are there cases when the price cold stop for a time in the bull and then it start going up even more?

That is another great new information, I get on this topic, but coulding the price just drop when the bull is over and if your order is sold late you are **** for good?

the price will definitely drop after the bull which is something thats normal to see because after every pump there is correction and sometimes there is dumping like we saw lately in the china news pump to 10k followed by dump to 7k

The most simple way to tell is if the price is rising in value over time on the chart it's in a bull market meaning favorable conditions to invest because if you stay in your investment will go up over time. You need to be very careful not to get involved when the price is going down or else you are catching other people's trades to get out of the market.

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

the price will definitely drop after the bull which is something thats normal to see because after every pump there is correction and sometimes there is dumping like we saw lately in the china news pump to 10k followed by dump to 7k

yeah, you are right about that, may thought that the price of Bitcoin will will keep its upward trend even break t 15k, but it turned upside down.

4 hours ago, guatazoo said:

yeah, you are right about that, may thought that the price of Bitcoin will will keep its upward trend even break t 15k, but it turned upside down.

we all wished for it to reach that high and even more but wishes dont work on crypto and it was an obvious bull trap and we bought it anyway. but lets hope the halving can help us go to above 20k.

17 hours ago, duncun007 said:

we all wished for it to reach that high and even more but wishes dont work on crypto and it was an obvious bull trap and we bought it anyway. but lets hope the halving can help us go to above 20k.

I'm pretty sure than after the halving we are not talking about just 20k high, we are talking about more than 50k and perhaps 100k.

Its really hard to tell when bull is really happening, even tho you used some stuffs that help you to navigate or see where the bull will happen, its not guaranteed, crypto world is unpredictable.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm pretty sure than after the halving we are not talking about just 20k high, we are talking about more than 50k and perhaps 100k.

no i dont see that scenario happening my friend because we need to see some institute say it will start buying crypto or if china or India started using and buying crypto then i will say yea 50k sounds possible.

I think only sharks can hold a lot of coins to regulate this so my advice is that you should not catch a high price, see enough profit then sell, greed will lose

18 hours ago, duncun007 said:

no i dont see that scenario happening my friend because we need to see some institute say it will start buying crypto or if china or India started using and buying crypto then i will say yea 50k sounds possible.

I'm not sure I follow, i mean maybe you do not know how the halving works, the bitcoin reward will be cut into half, that means  miners fee will increase 2 times in that mining will become profitless, so the miniers will force the bitcoin to pump.

8 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I'm not sure I follow, i mean maybe you do not know how the halving works, the bitcoin reward will be cut into half, that means  miners fee will increase 2 times in that mining will become profitless, so the miniers will force the bitcoin to pump.

i have been in crypto for a long time and i know what halving is but the minors are not billionaires to force the bitcoin price to pump, you need close to a trillion dollar to pump the price after the 2020 halving..look it up buddy

On 12/9/2019 at 4:26 PM, guatazoo said:

how can one know that the bull market is over or the bear is over. Are there any indicators.

If every major coin are flying high that is mean it is the start of the bull run and the end of the bear season and when the bull run ends market turns to red.

5 hours ago, ashua1 said:

The bull market ends when there will be 3-4 consecutive red bars and that means the market has failed to add value.

That was a very helpful adding up, I will look into it fri verification so that I be sure i is a fact what you are saying.