How to know that the bull market is over. - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

How to know that the bull market is over.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:37 PM, Janet james said:

Well, I think its really hard to tell when bull is really happening, even if you used some stuffs that help you to navigate or see where the bull will happen, its not guaranteed, crypto world is unpredictable.

I think we knows when  bulls are about to happen, unless they are caused by manipulations, what i was asking is how to know if bull market has finished, because sometimes collections are not collections but are dumps.

Trade is very good earning systems it is beat earning most people used good trading site I think trade is popular earning site I think most people used good security and I think most people want good safety trading site so most people used good and trusted trading site it is best so I am like this trade site

The market may be very superior money-making solutions; it is combat money, making plenty of people put to use excellent forex trading webpage. It is my opinion the market is undoubtedly an accessible money-making webpage. It is my opinion plenty of people put to use superior secureness together. It is my opinion plenty of people prefer excellent health and safety forex trading webpage, which means that plenty of people put to use excellent together with respected forex trading webpage. It is advisable. Thus, I have always been along with this line's market webpage.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:14 AM, Grease Lightning said:

Nobody here will tell you when it will happen. I'm waiting for someone who can explain technically. You better learn it yourself from reliable sources. 

Do not rise above the certain range again in the bull market, then you need to sell because maybe the price will not rise above the range and the price may then go down. Does a bull market mean there's nothing or nothing to trade? By the way I would suggest keeping your money these days thanks

I think that we can tell whether the bull market is over by monitoring the price of the various cryptos on the market. If the price is on the steady decline that i would think that the bull market can be considered to be over.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its very difficult to know if the bullrun is over so that you can sell your coins at the higher price, the simplest way is to set a limit so that you can use them in getting profit (example: BTC is now $. 6000 then you can set your profit limit is $. 10,000) that means you will sell your bitcoins immediately when price will reach $. 10,000 but you can wait a little bit wen price will keep grow.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/26/2020 at 6:25 AM, gordoncrypto said:

The BTC dominance continues to be very high. I also watch the daily volume and can see when it gets very low, things are about to shift heavy up or down.

No one can know the details when the market will go up. Time to know exactly when the bull market ends is not easy at all. Sharks can take an indispensable part to dominate this type, so my exhortation will be that you no longer hold any higher value.

Market can't be predictable, it takes more time and studying the candles that make it possible for us to predict if the bull might end or not

When the bull market for a certain coin is over the Price will definitely start to drop for correction as you said in your topic and this is how to know that the bull ran has ended.

Since I had such an event once in 2018. It will be difficult to answer because the next bull market may not be similar to the previous one. Perhaps the next bull run will occur in several stages .

When the price begins to turn back, it means that the bull market has ended and it is time to correct the currencies

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/9/2019 at 3:26 AM, guatazoo said:

We all talk about bull market and the bear marker, I learned those terms after i got here, anyway, how can one know that the bull market is over or the bear is over. Are there any indicators.

I want to know that because I also know that most times after the bull is over the coin wold then drop for correction.

Hello my friend, Unfortunately no one can know when the market will go up or will the market go down all we can do is guessing the price using classical analyzing or using fundamental analyzing

On 5/9/2020 at 12:28 AM, koussai999 said:

Hello my friend, Unfortunately no one can know when the market will go up or will the market go down all we can do is guessing the price using classical analyzing or using fundamental analyzing

But actually we are not guessing the price, but we are doing the best market analysis and we have sure with our analysis because the prices are depending on the market orders which done. 

The term is vague and while in stocks traders claim that a bear market begins when a 20% correction takes place, about cryptocurrencies this is not the issue. Bitcoin and alts can drop way further and begin recovering and reaching new highs in weeks time. What we are in now is a huge bear market that we haven't escaped yet. I'm expecting this to change soon though.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:30 AM, US_UncleSam said:

Many people see the bull market because of the rising prices of Bitcoin and other crypto, so people already assume the market has begun to rise and we have passed the bull market.

I agree with you I think it's very easy to see that when bull market is running and when bull market is going to be end but as I have some experience when all cryptocurrency start decreasing that meaning bull market is going to over 

By looking at charts, it is possible to find some clues about the duration of the bull run. When the run starts, there is usually a sudden step-like lines in the charts that have more height compared to previous lines. When this pattern reaches its peak, this can be a sign that the run is coming to an end and you should expect downward movement after that. I usually use this clue to predict the end of the bull run but it is not true all the times.

From my experience bull markets stop from the moment you see a sight of price pump relieve.

As example: Take into consideration price gets a huge boost up to a certain price value. Suddently it stops growing as from previous interval price increased amount which means bull run just ended.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This can be known through monitoring the movement of the market and the processes of buying and selling. Whenever there are purchases, the price will continue to rise and when the price settles on a specific quantity it may return to decline after this period.

It is simple to know bull market or bear market is over. When bullrun take place and at a point it stop and then price will start to go down, it's mean bull market is over and bear market will start. 

On 12/9/2019 at 9:26 AM, guatazoo said:

We all talk about bull market and the bear marker, I learned those terms after i got here, anyway, how can one know that the bull market is over or the bear is over. Are there any indicators.

I want to know that because I also know that most times after the bull is over the coin wold then drop for correction.

It's all depend on which price you buy some coin and which profit is good for you.

You can know on which price/price will go down than for example you get +20% profit and you sell but price go +40% or for example you sell on +20% but after that price go till +5%.

I hope you understand, you can not know that you must to decide what is good profit for you to sell.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Different types of crypto market tools and techniques are used to check that whether bullish condition or bearish trend of crypto market are over or not. So for this purpose we need do deeply suddenly study of crypto market. Otherwise we can't made correct decision about this market. 

21 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

It's all depend on which price you buy some coin and which profit is good for you.

You can know on which price/price will go down than for example you get +20% profit and you sell but price go +40% or for example you sell on +20% but after that price go till +5%.

I hope you understand, you can not know that you must to decide what is good profit for you to sell.

You are right I'm agreeing with you, because also me when I'm trade in forex market, and I buy the currency at the bull run time, I sell the currency at the profit that I'm satisfied. 

If you are a beginner in this field, I advise you to remove this idea from your head because it is impossible to predict the exact time of the investment. If you do not have a clear knowledge regarding trading. You should always follow the news, note the evidence, learn the basics and start trading. It is not that easy. Why would I give you a simple one? None of us expected that this epidemic will fall on us and that the world will know a crisis except for those who have experience in such cases.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Good afternoon. In my opinion before starting to operate or trading. It is better to know all the fundamentals about trading so that there is no loss or minimization. When the bear market ends is when all currencies begin to minimize their value. you must be aware before that begins as it can be fatal to your earnings.Although several have different opinions on this issue. We would like to know.