Cryptotalk Mobile version page slow loading - Page 14 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma

Cryptotalk Mobile version page slow loading

While using desktop mode on my mobile i don't face this problem! try to clean the cash data on your browser and try again! also you can try another browser! and if the problem doesn't solved so you should check your internet connection or if your mobile is updating its system!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Не знал, что есть мобильное приложение. Сижу с мобильника через браузер. Но обязательно установлю. Спасибо за и6формацию!)

Yes sometimes it was depends on the type of mobile phone you are using because some mobile phone has a small network definitely it will be slow with leading because sometimes it was network problem even if the have 5G network or 4G network it was depends on the network you are using sometimes.

" I've never had such a problem, it's perfectly normal. Such problems can be on the internet site. There is no problem with the Cryptotalk site, so it should be on everyone."

I never use the Cryptotalk mobile but i think that it's the app to use for this it is necessary to fix the bugs or problems that the people have! it's only check the development of the program with a programmer or analist. And then if is it fixed it will be great use this app!

Sometime u think that is my phone is get banged it I tries in my pc then same things I feel that this website working slow in your country many people using this website in other countries I think really is your problem or the speed of internet in your country.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Desktop version is way better than mobile version.While using desktop version the page loads fast and also moves fast.Besides desktop version shows more information of a member than mobile version.So you can just switch to desktop version to avoid those problems.Simply click on 3 dot option in your browser and you will find there an option to switch to desktop mode.

• Useful or interesting 2

It must be some proxy problem.

Or even cookis.

With some time of use this should help to load your window.

I'm not very sure about the problem what it is but have you tried to open other pages and they are working? If this is the problem then try to use the website with deskop option selected in the mobile browser. Also maybe the problem is with your wifi, do a restart in the wifi and in your mobile devisce.

• +1 1

If this happens it can only be an internet problem or a browser problem that needs a very newer phone from what you have. Do you own an old mobile phone perhaps? Mine takes a lot of time to load anything.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:43 PM, Emma said:

I am feeling this problem from few days. i thought it is my device problem but i tried with different device and internet provider. same problem. a page is fully loading after a long time.

have you  tried refreshing the page? or rather trying to clear your cache? have you got too many tabs on? please kindly check these questions out so that we can continue helping you with the problem on mobile.

• +3 1

jp.jpg.5281585a175b2717ea020f8a77dbf274.jpg

It works well for me on my mobile device, but I have to adapt it to desktop mode so that it can flow well and faster, in fact through my phone it is faster, easier and more comfortable to post on the forum.

• +1 1

Yep, I also experience a slowness in loading whenever I'm using mobile device to access the forum. I don't know actually if the problem is on the end of the forum, but most likely it is. Because there also aren't any problem with my internet connection.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I think this problem is just for you, this site is loading normal for me and nothing wrong with it, maybe because of the internet speed in your country  

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I had experienced the same problem twice, but it was not the problem of this site, it was due to low connectivity. And I resolved the connection problem and everything was fine. I dont get the exact reason for your inconvenience in using this platform. If you aren't sure of your connection speed, find another internet service provider and get a high speed connection. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. I think that the problem is related to clicking on the website server as a result of the many people downloading it. This will lead to slow loading. I hope the supervisors will find suitable solutions. Thank you.

• +1 1

The mobile version of cryptotalk is not suggested usually. I myself use the desktop version. Don't know the reason since I haven't used the mobile version yet but it's better to use the desktop version.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The overwhelming response from the members can slow the speed of cryptotalk forum  that's why the browsing speed became very slow. New members are coming very fast

• +1 1

That happens because cryptotalk has many features for both security and display of cryptotalk very much, and usually if we don't have a stable internet connection then There will be buffering, or if your internet connection is fast but still has errors, then the web host is the one that is er

• +1 1

Unfortunately no because on my 3 phones it does goes all like this and its very annoying thats why never bothered to continue my work on my phone and just do it when i have time on my pc because thats the time i will research the stuff i need too.

• +1 1

I am been using the forum on mobile and þre is no issue with anything, there should be issue in something  else, so give it a try and chance.

• +1 1

I don't think so this is a common problem. Because a lot of people I personally know always suggest that the most comfortable way to use the page is on phone. It's scrolling easily. Just try clearing some space in your phone and reboot it . The internet connection maybe an issue too so just check with that. Hope you can fix your problem now.

• +2 2

I don't think it should be a problem because some people here say that it is easier for them to work on the phone. I don't think it should be a problem because some people here say that it is easier for them to work on the phone.

20 hours ago, abdalrahman123 said:

ok

yes

My friend, I hope you read my message. You need to read the rules of the forum and follow them. Answering like that is not the correct behaviour any forum would want. Please try to be useful with your posts and not answer unless you have something useful to say.