Cryptotalk Mobile version page slow loading - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma

Cryptotalk Mobile version page slow loading

I am feeling this problem from few days. i thought it is my device problem but i tried with different device and internet provider. same problem. a page is fully loading after a long time.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 16
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

Bengali?

View this Topic

I think this problem is just for you, this site is loading normal for me and nothing wrong with it, maybe because of the internet speed in your country 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

1 hour ago, Emma said:

I am feeling this problem from few days. i thought it is my device problem but i tried with different device and internet provider. same problem. a page is fully loading after a long time.

I never have a problem open this forum in my mobile browser.

Check your connection, maybe your provider in your country have a trouble and check out your browser, clear cache.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I experienced it also some other time, and this happens when I am cleaning cache involving the browser. I think that is the cause so it is normal. Always check your connection also for having better conclusion.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

I am getting the same speed on loading the site even from my desktop or my phone and it is pretty fast actually. The problem might be on your ISP and its quite a normal thing to happen from time to time. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

I have the same with you but for me it does not a problem. Well i am okay with quite slow loading because i have a long patience  and as long as it function it to my mobile phone i am good with that. 

• +2 1
  • +5 4

The cryptotalk slow page loading its not the cryptotalk problem but this is your phone performance is low. Because this can also be happened in the computer if it has low performance

• +1 2

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

8 hours ago, Emma said:

Oh maybe it is geo problem because right now im using cryptotalk in mobile device and i dont experience any problem in loading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I access forums through the desktop and sometimes via mobile but I don't get problems like you, the site is very light to access through any device. You must check your internet network and browser or restart the device.

• +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

But I'm using this site for a long but I don't find any kind of problem there. I don't know why it's happening with you at this moment

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have never experienced this problem before, maybe you should clean your cache or something. Or maybe your internet speed is being restricted

• +1 2

for the moment I have no problems when opening this forum, maybe because your internet connection or your mobile phone storage is full

Edited by Zervanix
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I have never experienced such a problem since getting to know Cryptotalk on the mobile web. Slow loading is a lot of reasons, there might be an internet server interruption in your city, or browser problems or your mobile device may be overloaded, so you should check one by one.

• +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Migo said:

I think this problem is just for you, this site is loading normal for me and nothing wrong with it, maybe because of the internet speed in your country 

I agree with you that I feel this site loads normally for me and there is nothing wrong with that because in my opinion this is a good service for me, most likely having problems with internet speed or sites in your country are not good.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Oh maybe it is geo problem because right now im using cryptotalk in mobile device and i dont experience any problem in loading.

Yes sometime i also using cryptotalk forum on my mobile phone which fully working and may be his mobile is not a good and maybe his mobile version is old.

• +2 2

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

I think the problem is on your phone or on your signal or your location, because for me cryptotalk on mobile is really the same when i am using my computer. maybe why the page is slow because you are having too much app open at the same time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

3 hours ago, myaccount1 said:

Yes sometime i also using cryptotalk forum on my mobile phone which fully working and may be his mobile is not a good and maybe his mobile version is old.

You are right there are multiple possible reasons why cryptotalk is slow on his mobile phone. But overall this forum is working well and has smooth interference.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Mine loads fast though, i have no problems with it. Maybe this problem is only yours. Your network or signal may have problems, chack it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

2 minutes ago, pangitmo said:

Mine loads fast though, i have no problems with it. Maybe this problem is only yours. Your network or signal may have problems, chack it.

Yes i agree with you, mine also loads fast, maybe their own phone or own Internet was their problem so their crypto loads slowly. 

• +1 1

I feel that this website working slow in your country. Because many people using this website in other countries. This website is opening immediately. Or open this website with desktop version which option is available on you mobile browser main menu.

• +1 2

I didn't face the problem yet you are experiencing. Sometimes it could be happen for geographical problem that take a long time to ping with the servete port. 

• +1 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Yes ,, this is occur to me also

Sometimes u think that my phone is get hanged

But I trie in my pc then same things i feel there

It took time to occurs page

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Did you already solve it? I have same problem with you before, Try to reinstall browser on your mobile phone and also reset your network setting if you using IOS, That's work for my problem before, Good luck dude!!

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I feel that this website working slow in your country. Because many people using this website in other countries. This website is opening immediately. Or open this website with desktop version which option is available on you mobile browser main menu.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Also mine load fast and i not have the fastest speed of internet that is available here, i think really is your problem or the speed of internet in your country is very low. 

You should try a speed test on speedtest dot net

Edited by adriano2010
  • +1 1
  • +2 3