For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

On 2/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, ex00ex said:

A year ago, but this month I increased my interest in currency encryption more than before and try to increase my capabilities

If a year ago you were not very enthusiastic in your work, then you should be more enthusiastic for more currencies than before so you can try to improve your skills in the current year because with this you can get a lot of benefits here.

I am in the forum from about a month or a little less .. I am very happy here, and this is the first opportunity in my life to gain and learn .. It is a precious opportunity to thank the forum for it from the heart

On 12/9/2019 at 5:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I've been in crypto for almost 7 years already and I learn a lot from it at the same time I also earned a good amount of profit where it change my life. 

Crypto world is already part of my life, I am into it full time and hoping that the years that I will be spending in crypto will continue. 

I've know bitcoin for over 3 years now, at first I thought it was a myth, until I started studying it and earning it and then I discovered it was a diamond growing with each passing day, and since that time bitcoin has changed my life.

I don't remember clear , but its not too long ago.

I entered in the field of crypto around last Q1 of 2015 I guess.  Its not too long but you can say  enough for understand cryptocurrency or the bitcoin. 

I know crypto currencies 2 years back when I see in YouTube and I got most of information about crypto currency through you tube, and i join crypto talk forum 2 months back and this information also gives you tube and I join the great platform to earn and learn, and I really happy with this forum, because this forum gives the opportunity to learn and I learn so many things through this crypto talk forum

I'm here on cryptotalk from last two to three months. And I'm feeling very glad after joining this. Because I'm earning bitcoins as well as lots of information about cryptocurrency here on cryptotalk. There are many guys who are very old users of cryptotalk and earned a lot of from here. Thank you.

I am here in this forum in 3 months but my old id are banned because of my mistake after that i am work on this and this time i will try to not reapeat the same mistake .This site are best for earning and also for learning about crypto.

I agree with. thrilling with crypto due to the fact on that time I haven't any process and money, from this global i can get it even in small amount make me satisfied. I nevertheless stand in here even red market nevertheless going for walks i am hoping crypto will live to tell the tale because in my us of a process could be very highly-priced.

Just for 1 month and I am still learning about it .. to be hoenst I still beginner and I dont know a lot about cryptocurrency ! but while I am here I can ear and learn 😉 

I joined this forum this month and I already gain lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency from cryptotalk forum. Now I am planing to invest in crypto coin in trading, I know trading is the best way to get profit in cryptocurrency.

Trading cryptocurrencies is not normally considered on how long but how well. For me experience is a great teacher and for 4 years now, I have been trading and can testify good. I like making my analysis straight.

I have been in crypto for about ten years now but very domant, I got in fully this year and am loving it, thereare so many ways I have been able to run to it and be able to engage in it, there are different methods to which one should develop different ideas of the market and it still works well for me, the right ideas are to be followed, when I stareted bitcon it was just at a dollar and then it jumped all the way , how I dint get it am not sure

I have been in crypto from nearly 1 year and I have making reasonable amount of money for myself. I think it is a blessing for us to make money from your home without so much effort.

As a user, here in Crypto talk,  I've been able to spam a time here if nearly 3 months, but am currently at the beginning of the 2 month here. But on Crypto in general, I've been here actively for a year

I am very new here. Please guide me about all the ups and down of this world. I wanted earnings from here please help I will very thankful to you

I am in in cryptocurrency field since 2019. I must say this forum cryptotalk provided me the exact knowledge which I need to know about cryptocurrency. Thanks cryptotalk.

I've been on crypto industry on just last year but on cryptotalk I think more than a week. So far, I've been satisfy with crypto and all the money I got is very helpful to me.

I am knowing the bitcoin currency and also trading from before 3 years but coming on this before two months my friend suggest after coming i getting more genuine knowledge.

When my cousin introduced me to the crypto world, he said that if you want to join learning from this cryptotalk forum first, here is the crypto worldIt is true that this is a very unique and real interest, I myself joined the Sixteen in mid-November.

During the last 4 years I have learned the stock markets and decided to try the crypto markets. Hope, the market will not refuse to give back what I have lost during the last years, I have traded for the 4 years in the crypto markets.

Edited by MrGox

I think that I am just started in this crypto world and I was still studying and researching on what is good or if I am fit to be here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

1 hour ago, Raj nahid said:

It has been more than an year since I started investing in cryptocurrencies. Following Warren Buffet's advice of “Never Invest In ...

Well, looks like you following not Buffet but Paliphatia who advocates bitcoin and made it his main long investing, good choice as for me https://cryptoslate.com/this-billionaire-investor-is-going-long-on-bitcoin-as-global-turmoil-grows/

10 minutes ago, zobayerhossainmamun said:

I remember and already joining crypto world for about 2 Years maybe, So many new things that i learn here and it's really changed my life to more positive than before.

Good to know that you have learn many things in cryptocurrencies and now we have a cryptotalk forum that we can learn much more about cryptocurrencies and we can also earn satoshis.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day