For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

I started in 2020 at the end ,but this ia great opportunity for me ,because i learn lot of thing which help me to earn . So if we spend our time as learn then we can make good in future. So many other thing which help you to maintain your work and beneficial for us.

Edited by Stiffen white

it is more than a year now since I am in the cryptocurrency may be two or three years ago and yet I have not made any reasonable money in cryptocurrency

In cryptotalk I have been a little more than 1 month, I am a newbie in this forum and growing little by little, in the crypto world if I already have more experience, I have been learning about crypto for about 2 years and trying to take advantage of what I can of them, this beginning 2021 has been a good start, although I have not achieved what I would like, it has gone well for me, now that I am in cryptotalk let's hope it goes better.

I started working on this forum this year.  I am a student.  I have been able to earn by working in this forum for a few days.  I can earn money from here as well as my study.  On the one hand, with only 3-4 hours of time, I can work in this forum to be successful.  I want to work here in the future and be successful.

It's funny to read your post 😂
You can search for sites that have legal status and that you know are not fraudulent and money theft sites.

• +1 1

I have very little time in this forum, since December I have been fascinated to be here, I have approximately 2 months and the knowledge that I have acquired here is not compared to anything I could learn alone, being here is the best of all, I got here by a video from a youtuber, and it was the best decision I have made to learn about crypto.

Well I had some knowledge about crypto long long ago buh I didn't put enough interest...buh I really started like 2 years back

Of course, my friend, there are people whose obsession with cryptocurrencies has become. I am not proud of what I have reached so far, but I hope to be proud of what I will reach later thanks to this wonderful forum.

There are many online earning sites sites in the market but most of them are fully faked so those people who are attached to that sites ,they waste your previous time and some of them want to invest in it so they waste also some money on that sites. So i also advised dont waste your time on any site and also attached to this site because btc is used as a digital currency in this site and you can also earn much and more profitable earning from this real based earning programme and u can also invest in it if u are set up a good set up on this real based earning and learning si

I have been in crypto for quite some time and I am beginning to love it. The way the market moves is astonishing and one could make millions if he knows how to go about it.

Crypto currencies are great ways to make a living and that is why we all should be learning about it.

Basically, I joined this forum a few days ago. Besides, I spend 2/3 hours every day here. Because, I spend time for my work. Besides, I can learn a lot here. I think if we spend more time, we can learn more.

Well I have been in crypto for quit some time now and that has made me realise how the market moves and what is possible in crypto. Today I can make a lot of things happen in crypto because of what I have acquired in terms of knowledge in crypto. At the end I would suggest that everyone should have an investment in crypto.

Well, the first time I heard about cryptocurrency was when I was in my final year of university, but I decided to join not only at the end of last year, but I look forward to becoming a very active member of the cryptocurrency world.

I started in the world of cryptocurrencies from nearly two years ago, but I devoted myself more to it this year and increase my knowledge of it more so that I can enter the world of trading in a stronger and less risky way. Now I have begun to experiment with the world of trading.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:18 AM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I don't remember the exact day when i started earning money from cryptocurrency's' but i know that it have been about 4 years since i start my first income from cryptocurrency's. and i have been earning from this forum since 2019 and yeah i have been for some time.

Im here in crypto for 2 months and i am learning  many things daily about digital  currency  and  also finished my 100 useful posts. I hope in next week i will start earning . Here is a lot of seniors who help us to improve  ourself about Crypto 

• +2 1

My dear friend, in fact, I heard about encryption years ago, but I will only work with it this year. Yes, I joined recently and I regret it.

I have been in this forum for quite a while now and I am very lucky to be here because I get the chance to learn things about cryptocurrencies everyday and this is all thanks to my friend who introduced me to this forum

I have been in this forum for some month I have been here since November 4 I learn alot of things and I ensure to help any new members as I was help to improve my knowledge experience in beginners section. 

From almost 5 years i have been working in the crypto market and so many other peoples whihc earn through this market i train them and they change their life through this business. Crypto is a life changing business. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Lisa malik said:

Much of the time I spent in crypto investment, I still left a mark in the past. So I will return little by little to cover traces of the past. Yes this is about my loss in the past. I work here to cover the losses in the past, yobit really has a project that is useful for everyone.

I'm sorry about your past losses, but how did you lose? was it a scam, a wrong investment or gambling?? what is your story if you would like to share so we all get to learn if it is something new.

I have not been in this field for a long time, but I think that I have gained more experience and benefited greatly, whether in terms of financial or in terms of valuable information that I get here daily, so I hope that this case will extend for the longest time

The truth is that several years ago I started a project in which we could earn Cryptocurrencies, it was called Raiblocks, but I only used the money to spend it and did not save it, which led me to the moment when I stopped doing what I was doing, I had nothing saved and the cryptocurrency shot to $60. That is why it is very important to know what to do with the money with respect to Cryptocurrencies. 

I have just joined a cryptocurrency platform. And from here I learned a lot about a lot I haven’t been in this case in a long time, but I think I’ve gained more experience and benefited a lot I’ve learned about yobit. Also learned about many of the world's most common currencies. From here I get here every day to gain money and knowledge together, so I hope this case grows for the longest time ....

i am new here friend i am only 6 month runing work this site.this is very good and trusted site in the online market so that many people work this site and get good benefit. this is very good site.

thanks