Can i sell my bike and buy crypto? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Can i sell my bike and buy crypto?

Absolutely no because i think you still a beginner and investment is a high-risk way to earn money and you maybe lose money if you don't have a good experience with the market of crypto. any way it's your decision. good luck.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:45 PM, fo1lluko1l said:

If you use it every day, and it is part of your life, it is better to save about $ 100, and already on them to buy cryptocurrencies, without selling the bike.

Yea by expanding your capital if I can understand what you are saying 

Cryptocurrency markets have ups and downs. They are subject to manipulation and controlled by Bitcoin whales and altcoin devs that own a large piece of the total supply of the coins. There are times though when prices look that they can go up and times when they look that they are going down. There is always risk involved, so don't invest more than you can handle to lose.

On 12/8/2019 at 8:04 PM, Suzan987 said:

Now i want to buy more crypto.i hear about my friend crypto market will high soon.

So,that's why i'm try to invest in crypto more and want to sell my bike and buy cryptocoin.

What is your advice should i sell my bike?  

You can sell anything and buy cryptocurrencies with your money. As long as you have US dollars or any other fiat currency, you can buy any cryptocurrency you want.

You are the only person who can decide that, you must monitor the market well and choose the appropriate time to make purchases. In the past period, for example, the price of bitcoin has decreased a lot to almost $ 5,000 and this was a good opportunity to buy and store bitcoin.

You take good decision bro because bike is not give any benefits, but need daily investment like we buy petrol then use bike , but in crypto you invest100$ dollars, and coin prices increase we earn good profit to use our daily needs, so in my opinion you do great work to sell your bike and invest in crypto.

Do you really want to sacrifice your transportation for an expected matter only in the future? I do not advise you to do so, and I work here better and collect decent money, but do not risk what you have.

Edited by Maroua

16 minutes ago, Johny2411 said:

look friend if you are a good trader and you have ability to get profit by trading then you can sell your bike and can buy crypto currency, trading is very profitable, you can buy new bike if you got better profit in trading.

A good decision, before we sell bicycles, we need to think about what kind of crypto produced will be used. If the potential causes profit then it is better to sell it so we can buy a car.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nobody can promise that the cryptо advertise will stretch what's more way. If you arrange patience in this market, you bottle persuade profit. If you resоlve not encompass patience, so it is in good health not to trade in this sell and and no hazard nо gain

It all depends because sometimes as an individual you have to choose from your needs and your wants but investing in bitcoin really worth it.

This is very risky, but if you believe in the cryptocurrency that you want to invest this money in, it is better to act and lose money than regret later that you did not do it.

You must sell your bike and buy a crypto. But it all depends on yourself. How do you work in crypto? You must have sufficient knowledge of crypto before working on crypto. If you start working on crypto by analyzing and researching different places, you can buy many such bikes.

If you really want to do this, you do not need to ask the opinion of users on the forum, if you believe in the cryptocurrency that you want to invest money in, take it and do it.

This is true that the world of crypto is quite interesting and large. But if you want to sell your bike and then want to invest all the money in crypto market then you must consider about a few things. First if you are patient about market grwoing then do that and secondly you must have the knowledge about crypto world more precisely. If not then you might face a great loss and that won't be easy for you. So think before doing anything. Make your right choice. 

Yes you can sell your bike and  and buy crypto and it will be more beneficial because nowadays   crypto is very much poplar 

In the world of Crypto, everything is possible. You can sell what you want for Crypto these days because there are a large number of bitcoin and cryptocurrency owners who want to buy with their currencies.