Can cloud mining make me 10% per month? - Page 7 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Can cloud mining make me 10% per month?

You have to be aware from this idea .Cloud mining is nearly scam without any hardware equipment. For me i won't take the risk of savings or time.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:33 PM, Cryptotalk lover said:

I advise you to try mining from home, to be earning of 10% is not difficult per month. . A lot of cloud mining already exists but the funds are too much, as a home miner really good choice start big fund rising but the next step will be to earn easy. 

@Cryptotalk loverThere are actually a few reputable cloud mining projects that share profits with investors, but usually no project can guarantee a 10% return per month. Because the profits in mining are not so big, and this is too high a profit, equal to the bank's interest rate for 1 year, and in the end, this cloud mining system cannot pay interest to investors, projects will crash.
Mining at home also requires a lot of capital and experience, you can consider staking at home. POS will be more suitable for most of us.

You must study the site well, and check if it is a fraud. There are a lot of false sites now, if it is honest, it will profit, so search and ask before entering any site، But you can't just rely on mining for profit. 

I believe you can earn 10% a month from cloud mining. First, you can mine in more than one site, so that at each site you get a percentage and at the end of the month you can get 10% from cloud mining.

• +1 1

Mining is somewhat risky to invest since they end in scams. Earning 10% from cloud mining can only be achieved when you find a legit investment site to invest with. And It takes a lot of time not just in one month that cloud mining can give you 10% earnings. If you want to work inside the mining field, the best way is to buy the mining equipment.

• +2 1

You just have to try it. But at the end you will never ever reach to minimum amount of withdraw. It all because the cloud mining is just fake as they just fool their users. I an new but heard many times from here that many people have lost their time through it.

There are actually is some websites where you can make 10% monthly on your investment easily and these are not the scam websites you can easily get payment from them

Dear friend I have a question for you that what is cloud mining can you tell me about the cloud mining because I do not know that what is cloud mining. I know that through mining we can mine a coin but what is cloud mining.

Yes mining make me 10percent for us because is rules of mining. But when i start the mining so i not know what is rules but day by day i know the rules of mining and now i profit day by day increase

Its depends on you dear.If you works hard you can makes 15% 20% per month through cloud mining.This is beneficial and useful for us now the latest days.I suggest you to start mining.

• +3 1

In my observation it takes a lot of time not just in one month that cloud mining can give you 10% earnings. As well as some of cloud mining is a scam so don't let yourself to engage with it. And maybe if they offers you earn such 10% in a month it is a scam.

Cloud mining is one of the most dangerous types of mining, as there are no real and reliable sites that invest money in mining, even if you withdraw your profits at the beginning, but this is a trap to gain your confidence and defraud you later.

• +2 1

I thin this percentage is a little big for cloud minning for me i won't trust that why won't you try renting tools and mine from your home ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.