What is Flamingo [FLM]? - Defi - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
edwinsanta

What is Flamingo [FLM]?

The first thing we can say is that Flamingo is a decentralized finance platform (DeFi) based on Neo blockchain and the Poly Network interoperability protocol. This contains several DEFI applications which allow me to carry out a chain of exchange which is super attractive and innovative in addition to being an independent and de-centralized platform, in addition to the fact that several phases are being handled for the launch and opening of the market, we are currently in the 2 face.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

13 minutes ago, edwinsanta said:

The first thing we can say is that Flamingo is a decentralized finance platform (DeFi) based on Neo blockchain and the Poly Network interoperability protocol. This contains several DEFI applications which allow me to carry out a chain of exchange which is super attractive and innovative in addition to being an independent and de-centralized platform, in addition to the fact that several phases are being handled for the launch and opening of the market, we are currently in the 2 face.

It is a full-stack DeFi protocol interoperable on the NEO blockchain. It is developed under the incubation of Neo Global Development (NGD), the executive arm of the Neo Foundation.

According to Neo, Flamingo will accelerate DeFi adoption by introducing some missing pieces: a cross-chain asset gateway, an AMM-based on-chain liquidity provision mechanism, and an algorithm-based guaranteed stablecoin.

• +1 1

I will investigate a little more about this project at the moment I have a great interest in the DeFi its decentralized technology I like and thanks to it I look for discovering new projects.

• +3 1

Flamingo is the symbol of $FLM is NEO's bet for decentralized finance, nothing of a chorra project or the YFI family as we are used to see. The protocol integrates a cross-chain asset gateway, AMM-based exchange, synthetic stable currencies and AMM-based Perpetual. As a pillar of Neo's DeFi infrastructure, Flamingo completes the Neo ecosystem's DeFi network while offering innovative solutions to the most common problems of decentralized finance.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Flamingo Finance emulated various DeFi protocols from Ethereum, rebuilt them on NEO, and repackaged them all under one roof.Their are five pillars making up the Flamingo Finance ecosystem: Wrapper, Swap, Vault, Perp, and DAO.

True, Flamingo is a decentralized financial platform (DFI) based on the Neo Blockchain and the Poly Network Interoperability Protocol. It includes many applications that act like a chain that is an independent platform plus it is very attractive and modern,

Flamingo is full Stack Defi protocol that is introperable FLM is powered by the NEO blackchain . It's 5 basic components that is Sawap, wrapper , vault and perp . Also use in DAO

Finance being decentralized brings out and solves issues which are complicated. Neo as the blockchain of the flamingo defi on provision is empowering the growth of the infrastructures on smart contracts

• +2 1

The first thing I want to say to you is that Flamingo No Blockchain and Poly Network is a financial platform (DFI). It has a number of DEFI applications that allow me to perform a chain exchange that is extremely attractive and innovative in addition to being a free and decentralized platform, despite the fact that its launch and opening There are several steps being taken for this. d f i is a farm where people do their business

• Useful or interesting 1

Flamingo is a decentralized financing platform in which we have to invest something. It is the best platform for earning. It also has huge data about the defi which is also a nice platform for trading. If we get participation in that then flemingo coins are distributed to it's community.

NEO is promising but the projects building on this blockchain are going unnoticed all this time, I don't know if this will change and I am hoping so, but the market seems to be oriented mostly in Ethereum and investors do not seem eager to put their money in projects of other blockchains like NEO, EOS, Tron and the rest. But I think it will only need just one hit development for any other blockchain to make it popular.

Hi my dear. True, flamingo is a decentralized financial platform (defi) based on the neo blockchain. I can say that Nir defi makes it possible to provide everything the user needs in a single swipe. Operations on the organize are partitioned into particular components to empower a smooth operation for the stage.

• +3 1

This project is also built a NEO blockchain .Flamingo can be held by anyone wish point and join the neo ecosystem in this world .Flamingo is really good platform .There areany defi chain in this platform .

On 10/6/2020 at 3:42 AM, edwinsanta said:

Yes! You said it right it is a decentralized finance platform, so it is built on Neo blockchain, and it consists of six features i,e Vault, Perp, Dao, Wrapper, Swap, and FUSD.

It integrates various modules to provide comprehensive DeFi infrastructure, it is fully backed, Its users can participate as traders, liquidity providers and stake holders. It is a very basic information for someone who dont know what Flamingo (FLM) is, so I guess it will help you guys, best of luck!

• +1 1

Flamingo price (FLM) Price chart, trade volume, market cap, and more, Discover new cryptocurriency to add to your portfolio. 

Flamingo is an interoperable, full - stack decentralized finance protocol built on the Neo blockchain. 

I will do some research on this project at the moment I am very interested in DFI's decentralized technology at the moment and I thank you for discovering new projects.

For the blockchain sector, 2020 was the year of decentralized finance. While the rest of the world was gripped by fears of Covid, blockchain caught the bug of decentralized finance, with crypto enthusiasts feverishly “fomo-ing” on lending protocols, borrowing stablecoins and mining liquidity. DeFi, for short, dominated the conversation for the greater part of the year, building momentum in February as the Total Volume Locked (TVL) in the sector first surpassed $1 billion. The figure, which represents the dollar value of assets locked in DeFi protocols, closed out the year above $13 billion, demonstrating 2,000% growth since January.

The TVL is just one indicator that DeFi had a landmark year. Looking back at some of the big trends of 2020 offers clues as to what comes next and what trends may dominate blockchain in 2021.

• +3 1

FLM is mean is famingo.flm is  not work properly without java I don't know more than that. I request you guys to like everyone's post. If you don't like someone's post, please don't dislike anyone's post.

• -5 1

On 10/6/2020 at 4:27 AM, edwinsanta said:

The first thing we can say is that Flamingo is a decentralized finance platform (DeFi) based on Neo blockchain and the Poly Network interoperability protocol.

Interoperability protocol? Oh, it sounds great but would you mind to attach the link to this project? If possible I want to see its whitepaper deeply to understand what sort of technology they have really invented to get tuned with growing DeFi crazes in the markets. If this project is able to solve some problem persisting in the traditional DeFi protocol, it can be another option to consider.