Coinmarketcap earn - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nestor14

Coinmarketcap earn

I want to tell you about my experience with this way of learning and "generating" income, an alliance between coinmarketcap and binance according to what I have read, with its new platform coinmarketcap earn, where new projects are launched, what you should do is watch some videos About a certain project, then you answer a questionnaire, selection questions generally, by the way it is very easy to carry out the tasks, a very easy way to learn and earn something.

the problem comes later, when they already have to pay you, my first job there was their first project "BAND PROTOCOL", I did everything and I thought it was fine, according to I had earned $ 10 but as of today I have not received any notification, maybe I was wrong, but how to know they did not show any way to know if you were wrong or not.

Then I did the other KAVA project, I still answered everything as such, this time they showed the true answers and if I did them well, the problem was the payment, 0.70 cents, what a great payment, the last thing I did was from LUNA, supposedly there are 10 $, let's wait and see how it goes. for me? this coinmarketcap project earn a whole lie

What happens is that in the euphoria that exists in the crypto world in this 2020 nobody wants to be left behind and coinmarketcap made a copy page of the learning program that coinbase has. But from what has happened, you can see that they still need to make some adjustments to their program. We need more clarity and transparency in projects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is true they promised us to obtain 10 USD in the tokend BAND but they did not see the large number of people who registered in this token who had to send fractions of the coin at a very low value, I think it was on purpose because coinmarket is one of the most consulted pages on the web and that answer that they did not think to exceed the limit. You will draw your own conclusions.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, obasys cripto said:

COINMARKETCAP is active with these 2 BAND PROTOCOL airdrops and the latter from KAVA, always recommending to use BINANCE as the destination platform, between both 1 $ of reward.
The purpose of calling users, moving the market using BINANCE
and then they will come up with something more striking.

How do you know how much they are going to give you because I made them and I didn't get to the dollar? I would like to know why I am new to coinmarketcap earn

Coinmarketcap learning and earn is among the best ways to know new coins/ tokens and earn them as well. There is no need to worry because most of those coins you they'll be trader in binance, and binance is a trusted exchange that has legit coin and tokens.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Coinmarketcap says it will award $ 10, but last time it sent everyone a funny fee of 0.60 on the airdrop, and the airdrop last time was worth $ 5. Therefore, I cannot trust the airdrops made by the coinmarketcap site and I will not participate. They may have sent less because it was so popular.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I applied 3 times and answered all questions correctly. However, I have not received any payment as the campaigns have not been completed yet. As you said, if you pay very little, then I think it's not worth the hassle. Let's see, I'll wait and see.

• +1 1

Coinmarketcap earn has been a great advance for binance, an easy way to learn about a project by watching videos and then receiving a reward for answering questions, from the first project to the last one that has come out (SAMP) they have improved, for example, I remember that At the beginning they promised a certain amount of $ and they gave you much less, now they promise a number of tokens and pay them, with Helium I won 1 token, its value was 1.8 $, now with OXT they promised 20 tokens and SAMP 250, excellent, I recommend you to all who carry out those campaigns

I sorry for what happened, actually most project/campaign release were just because they need to make name and many paticipant to their site but their aim is not good at all.

You have to make sure that you have correctly selected the answers or maybe you did not finish the process correctly, you may have wrongly entered your BINANCE ID. It happened to me like that with the first ones, they didn't pay me, but I have won in the last two they have done.

• +1 2

Well, I have participated in these Airdrops and my experience is that if you make a mistake in the questionnaires quizzes of each token in the Airdrop will not receive nothing. Another thing is that you have to be verified in Binance and put your user ID correctly with the Email that you registered in Coinmarketcap and Binance.I'm a bit dubious with that Aidrop I only received the Kava campaign.

Binance has purchase coinmarket cap, and there is an airdrops of diffrent coins which has been listed on binance, you simply have to put your verified binance account id and view the video then you have to just accept the quiz and answer the question , the questions are related from the videos you have watched. After completing the quiz your tokens are send automaticlly to your binance account.

What is this coin market cap earn self. But I will really love to know more about this as this may help do better if it gas to be done that way. And this with research I believe I will get it in full.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:05 AM, nestor14 said:

I want to tell you about my experience with this way of learning and "generating" income, an alliance between coinmarketcap and binance according to what I have read, with its new platform coinmarketcap earn, where new projects are launched, what you should do is watch some videos About a certain project, then you answer a questionnaire, selection questions generally, by the way it is very easy to carry out the tasks, a very easy way to learn and earn something.

the problem comes later, when they already have to pay you, my first job there was their first project "BAND PROTOCOL", I did everything and I thought it was fine, according to I had earned $ 10 but as of today I have not received any notification, maybe I was wrong, but how to know they did not show any way to know if you were wrong or not.

Then I did the other KAVA project, I still answered everything as such, this time they showed the true answers and if I did them well, the problem was the payment, 0.70 cents, what a great payment, the last thing I did was from LUNA, supposedly there are 10 $, let's wait and see how it goes. for me? this coinmarketcap project earn a whole lie

Oh bro I have also joined these coinmarketcap earn program and I have not received any tokens yet. And I think that this is because of many kinds of factors. So I think that there are alot of people to join this earn program. So that is just not good for us. As I have not made higher money from this. And I hope that in future i will be making good and money from this.

Interesting, but same as coinbase program. It will be who comes first will get it first no question about it.

But this is from other hand good thing, to have another possible opportunity to earn some coins or token and have something to trade on certain exchanges or to have them in stock.

Yes I agree with you coinmarketcap learn and earn program is not working fine because in the beginning they were giving away handsome amount of token but later they started giving less amount and other thing is they require binance account with kyc which is not fair for everyone.

Coinmarketcap,is a site venture of earning the best high percentage rate of coins in the market ground but if you make mistake in the coinmarketcap the whole cap get drop

• +3 1

Coinmarketcap airdrop similar  to Coinbase projects. That Coinmarketcap projects some do not seem to have something concrete even some campaigns in which they participated have not received the tokens yet in the case of the Sandbox and The Graph airdrop that was the last one. All you had to do was watch a video and answer a quiz related to the project and have a Binance account verified and registered with Coinmarketcap.

It is true they promised us to obtain 10 USD in the tokend BAND but they did not see the large number of people who registered in this token who had to send fractions of the coin at a very low value, I think it was on purpose because coinmarket is one of the most consulted pages on the web and that answer that they did not think to exceed the limit. You will draw your own conclusions.

You will waste your time and hassle because, there are many fraudulent sites. You can't take risks on any site, because there is probably something wrong with the site that is risky for me.

On 10/6/2020 at 3:05 AM, nestor14 said:

Thank you very much dear mate to provide such a awesome and beneficial information i have joined this platform nine days ago but honestly i don't have any idea about coinmarketecap.

I don't know that how can we earn from coinmarketecap. But now i have learned some knowledge from your post.

This is a platform which is use to distributing some crypto for the benefits of her members and is also a forum where you can swap your crypto currency and if willing to trade you can trade as well.

It's great by this we can smart income but can you explain more more about it and by the post I don't understand that the forum which hotel is a trading or a freelancing anything else and how its work. So please tell us more about it because this will be beneficial for all members who want to earn more from that forum. Thank you for that amazing information.

• +5 1

Tha  Binance has purchase coinmarket cap, and there is an airdrops of diffrent coins which has been listed on binance, you simpl tha CoinMarketCap. Due to its popularity they offer good opportunity to all to earn by earn from crypto section

Tha  Binance has purchase coinmarket cap, and there is an airdrops of diffrent coins which has been listed on binance, you simpl tha CoinMarketCap. Due to its popularity they offer good opportunity to all to earn by earn from crypto section