Are you born being a good trader? or is it done? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

Are you born being a good trader? or is it done?

If you are going to be a successful trader and it is knowing if you are willing to work hard to improve. Trading is not an innate skill, it is learned.

For the trader, skill development is not an option. The more experience you have, the more your profits can increase in any market environment.

There are ways to become a good trader, here I leave them

1. Be an entrepreneur

Operations should be treated as if they were your own business, if you want to be successful, full or part time, but never as if it were a hobby or an employee's job. As a hobby, if you don't have a real commitment to learning, this profession can become very expensive.

2. Manage emotions

Successful traders must ensure that they trade methodically, not emotionally. Developing the discipline to stick to a strategy, without being carried away by fear or irrationality, is crucial.

In the short term, to carry out operations successfully, traders must act as calmly as possible, acknowledge their emotions, but not let them affect their judgment. People who get stressed easily tend to err more and burn out sooner.

3. Always follow a plan

A trading plan is a set of specific rules about a trader's entry, exit and money management criteria. The use of this type of guide allows for successful operations, although it requires a long time and effort to prepare.

4. Learn from others

Good professionals follow others and learn everything about them: management, products, competitors, strategy, analyst estimates, financial statements, earnings guidance, inventory, and risk factors. Traders must internalize all these dynamics to understand price movements and react to the news.

5. Listen to webinars

Trading platforms often offer free webinars, where leading market experts teach new skills and strategies.

6. Finance courses

A solid background in finance goes a long way. There are no excuses for not learning the complexities of the markets, as there are great online and face-to-face courses with very good teachers.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The truth is that I was not born a good trader, but I learned the trade and loved it so much, and I made good money from it without getting tired or losing my money because I chose safe, secure and profitable business

الحقيقة أنني لم أولد تاجرًا جيدًا ، لكنني تعلمت التجارة وأحببتها كثيرًا ، وحصلت على أموال جيدة منها دون أن أتعب أو أفقد أموالي لأنني اخترت عملًا آمنًا وآمنًا ومربحًا

• Useful or interesting 2

The process to become a successful trader is long, it takes a lot of effort involved not counting all the personal things that must be put aside while studying, but it is a process that is worth sacrificing the time necessary to learn

Creo que un buen trader se hace con tiempo y consistencia y sobre todo poniendo en práctica todo lo que aprendes y sobre todo teniendo resultados positivos en cada operación que realizas, también el éxito está en la espicología que estás aprendiendo en este mundo de la comerciante. .

I spent 4 years in coding, experienced the big pump in 2017 and I hope to see more big pumps in the future, this field is the future

It is a combination of applying proper mechanics with the correct strategy to a select set of products. In other words, trading is a skill that can be developed. Skills needed to trade can be learned by anyone willing to put in the time, as Liz points out.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

On 10/6/2020 at 12:51 AM, Albany1209 said:

2. Manage emotions

Successful traders must ensure that they trade methodically, not emotionally. Developing the discipline to stick to a strategy, without being carried away by fear or irrationality, is crucial.

In the short term, to carry out operations successfully, traders must act as calmly as possible, acknowledge their emotions, but not let them affect their judgment. People who get stressed easily tend to err more and burn out sooner.

Through my trading experience I have encountered a lot of emotions due to not being well managed emotions, and have discovered that managing emotions and maintaining a great deal of discipline in your trades is an essential skill for a trader.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Through my trading experience I have encountered a lot of emotions due to not being well managed emotions, and have discovered that managing emotions and maintaining a great deal of discipline in your trades is an essential skill for a trader.

Sure I also faced emotional problems when I was a beginner in trading though I had a good strategy but following it was a bit problem for me,sometimes I couldn't execute trades when a good entry shows up or fail to wait for a good entry resulting me entering trade at the wrong entry point due to emotions, but now I have learnt to discipline myself and always follow my strategy and if it doesn't represent a good entry then I will not trade because I have also realized that discipline is very vital in trading and without it a trader can't be successful.

• +2 1

I do not think I am there is a person who is fluent in trading without learning the basics, because this is necessary in the world of the digital field, but it needs great intelligence and patience from the trader in order to achieve the maximum benefit from trading and achieve a good daily profit for his daily needs.

I think that the emotion factor is the most important factor that we must focus on, and it is through which we will lose money and not continue, because during a loss a person wants to recover his loss in any way, and every loss doubles the volume of trading and loses all his money 

all these points are important for every trader t have , missing one of them may put the trader in a real bad situation if he faced similar problem by then , controlling emotions  is also very important especially when you win or lose because at any second this can turn upside down if you weren't analyzing the situation well , also learning from others can prevent you from doing mistakes that already others felt in it and will save you from loses so better to learn all what's available before getting into the field to get the best results that can be made

Every one has something they are not good at but they can try and do their best to cope up with it. Just like in trading, there were who knows the basics and what to do and what to avoid when they are having a transaction but for someone like me, I need to learn it first and then keep trying until I can be a good trader.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The success is not all the time in your hands when you start doing something no one born  with inbuilt skill of trading you need to learn them by working very hard.

No one here born a trader because trading is the physical education and cannot be a naturally education, so thats means you need to be leaning about trading in order to become a trader. 

The truth is that no one is born good or bad at anything, everything is in the commitment you put in to develop any skill, trading is one. No one is born an engineer, no one is born a doctor. They are professions that are developed through study and dedication, the same is with the trading, everyone puts the time and commitment to learn. The more applied you are, the faster your development will be. I thank God I have the opportunity to study in one of the best academies and the whole process has been magnificent. And the most important thing is, to always be in teachable mode! 

Hello, I hope you are well, I believe that you are not born a good trader, but you prepare yourself to be one. Financial life is not present in the minds of many, that is clear. The market is complicated and it can touch your emotions a lot, it is important to keep growing constantly.

Not surely!! Everyone iS born a good trader ...if you want a good trader so you must improve your trading knowledge and experience of cryptocurrencies buying , selling & exchange...thank you.!!!

On 10/5/2020 at 10:55 PM, sonso48 said:

The truth is that I was not born a good trader, but I learned the trade and loved it so much, and I made good money from it without getting tired or losing my money because I chose safe, secure and profitable business

الحقيقة أنني لم أولد تاجرًا جيدًا ، لكنني تعلمت التجارة وأحببتها كثيرًا ، وحصلت على أموال جيدة منها دون أن أتعب أو أفقد أموالي لأنني اخترت عملًا آمنًا وآمنًا ومربحًا

Hi dear really i appreciate you reply on this topic but i am warning you that you are risking to get a warning point or even the suspension on your account because you post on a foreign language which is Arabic because this is forbidden here, so for your safety delete this post

We do not know much of the things when we born so most of the things we learn from the world by imitation so the trading is one of them as well and we will learn it from this way as well.

Those are true words my friend and helpful to us beginners who want to venture in this forex trading world thought many are saying it's risky and takes time to learn I have no reason to experiment on my own because I know we differ in terms of the lucky we have but I must devote my time In learning first so that I have an idea on how it's done.

@George10

• +2 1

you are right my friend no one is born by birth a good and trader and no one get that place within few minutes we all need to learn first and then we reach to the success step by step with the passage of time

Some things are born with that help with trading for example, staying calm during a stressful situation or being able to multi task and keep your attention for a long time. But this can all be overcome with certain ways of investing,