Do you know OTC market. - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do you know OTC market.

Yes I have some information about OTC market. It is a place where traders meat to each other and sold and buy their crypto holdings with out any exchange fee. OTC mean over the counter market. 

I do not know the current OTC market. I would love to know the OTC market. Can you tell me the name of the famous OTC market so I can see how it works?

I don't know otg market im going research about otg market are you worked in otg market please reply otg market profitable or not?

Honestly this is my first time hearing that. I am new in trading, I want to earn money in trading, I want to learn trading, I want to understand trading. And I want to be successful in trading, I am a student that is willing to invest time, energy, And effort in trading. And I am ready to face that risk and I will fall forward not backwards.

To be honest I do not know much about that OCT market, thou thank you for that information I think that OCT is also an exchange and hope this is a good exchange.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It is important to be aware that when dealing with websites simply people tend to be fooled by otc trading as a normal alternative. The volume of cryptocurrencies traded on the OTC market is two or three times larger than regular exchanges

It is believed that the disadvantages of trading in the OTC market are more than its advantages, so it is not preferable for the newly experienced investors in the markets to trade in that market, given the difficulties and high risks they might encounter while carrying out various deals in that dangerous market.

Purchases on this industry happen informally and also minus the reputation regarding regulatory body, since could be the circumstance together with functions in which happen inside the conventional industry, and also purchases are produced from investing involving the a couple of celebrations for the package immediately.

I have little information I think otc means over the counter. It is place where we can buy and sell with out exchange fee from others person want buy or sell. We use it for saving fee of trading. 

Thank you for this information, but I wonder why some people resort to buying or selling in this way. Are there advantages for this method? .

Thank you my friend, this is new information, I did not know it, and what is the benefit of this market, and what is distinguished by it, I would like to know more about it

On 12/9/2019 at 10:40 PM, jannatun said:

Every body help me what is otc i do not know otc in market all time i know that yobit and "bitcoin" is the wonderful working cryptocurrencies in the world this is a super money earn side in the online.

There are many of them but we see a lot of problems related to one of the above conditions. OTC does not significantly increase or decrease prices, it maximizes trading power. The volume of cryptocurrencies traded on the OTC market is two or three times larger than regular exchanges.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:58 AM, Loly said:

The OTC market is an acronym for Over The Counter Market

It is a market for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto outside trading platforms

Where traders and owners of large capital go to the OTC markets to buy or sell digital currencies directly with the other party, and an agreement is made between the seller and the buyer on the method of buying and selling, the quantity and the price

The OTC market is resorted to to provide large quantities or to convert digital currencies into cash, or to avoid complicated conditions and regulations in some countries or platforms about buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Buying and selling deals in the OTC markets are done with the help of a broker, whether someone arranges the deal and verifies the seller and buyer data and provides the necessary guarantees to complete the deal or a site like Circle or the owner of a specific community in one of the social media is known among people with confidence

I think we can say them peer to peer currency exchanges too. That OTC markets are great as we have facility of buying or selling crypto currencies whether a bigger exchange have not provided the fiat to crypto facility. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Now a days bitcoin is very famous. Now a days every one want to purchase and selling. M alsi want to purchase but am not properly knowing about this. I want any one guid to me properly. It, s very use full now a days

One of the most important characteristics of trading in an OTC market is that it is similar to trading in the central market. The trader finds a broker, who acts as an intermediary between him and other dealers, as well as between him and the companies and businesses that are not traded on the central exchanges.

This method may be a way to get rid of the fees imposed by the platforms, but from my point of view it is less safe and involves a lot of risk of fraud, then we should be careful not to deal in this way

Otc market is the trading of securities between two counter-parties executed outside of formal exchanges and without the management of exchange. In an OTC market, dealers act as market makers by quoting prices at which they will buy and sell a security or currency. OTC markets are mainly used to trade bonds, currencies, derivatives and ordered products.

You delivered a goop topic about OTC  market, its really good knowledgeable information, thanks to share this valuable topic, but unfortunately I can't use OTC market, because my country not support this OTC market, but which county support this OTC market they use this market and take all profits.

Yes, I know about the OTC market, which is an off market platform and can be likened to the black cryptocurrency market and can be dealt with without conditions.

THINK POSITIVE

No, I haven't heard about OTC market before.But, by the help of your post and others reply my idea is clear about OTC market.

Many other peoples may also know about this from your post.

Thank you for sharing this.

• +1 1

Actually I don't have any idea about OTC market. Even I have hear about it for the first time. I want to know more about it. If anybody know about it please tell me.

• -1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 11:54 AM, soupster said:

thats a nice explanation of otc exchanges. You also have to keep in mind to be very careful when trading on such places since they you are more likely to get scammed through otc trades rather than normal exchange.

Trade need good analysis this market and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good trusted and very good safety trading site and I think most people used very good trading site so I think most people want very good security and very good safety trading site and I am used very good trading site

• -1 1

Well, this is good information. As I know we have OTC market in Cryptocurrencies as well. Before, this I was just aware of the IQ option OTC market. 

Good to know this.  

Thank you. 

I do not know about the otc promote i see that I beg your pardon? is good quality cryptocurrencies bazaar in the earth "bitcoin" and yobit is a innate investment and earn cash working side in online.

• +1 1

The OTC market is a thing of the past that you can trade on only in binary options that are abundant on Saturdays and Sundays and it is a market that can be easily manipulated by companies and this is not useful to work on it by several users because the risks are great

• +1 1