Do you know OTC market. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do you know OTC market.

I actually had no idea about this term OTC and thanks to your post I now understand what it is but sometimes this type of trading can be risk of being attacked by robers unless when you trade with those you know and it's advisable to choose public places like shopping centers to finish the deals because no one can be trusted when it comes to Cryptocurrency.

Yes, I have already heard about this OTC market, which is a black market for selling cryptocurrencies without restrictions and in unlimited quantities but I have never tried to deal with that before

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/7/2019 at 7:58 PM, Loly said:

The OTC market is an acronym for Over The Counter Market

It is a market for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto outside trading platforms

Where traders and owners of large capital go to the OTC markets to buy or sell digital currencies directly with the other party, and an agreement is made between the seller and the buyer on the method of buying and selling, the quantity and the price

The OTC market is resorted to to provide large quantities or to convert digital currencies into cash, or to avoid complicated conditions and regulations in some countries or platforms about buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Buying and selling deals in the OTC markets are done with the help of a broker, whether someone arranges the deal and verifies the seller and buyer data and provides the necessary guarantees to complete the deal or a site like Circle or the owner of a specific community in one of the social media is known among people with confidence

I didn't know that there is any thing with that i just guessed that it is must be such thing for large capital will find a lot of service for such customers 

2f2874cf80c036e5b52269eaf5ddfe83 (OTC) or off-change buying and selling is done without delay among  parties, without over the counter supervision of an trade. it is contrasted with trade buying and selling, which happens via exchanges. A stock exchange has over the counter advantage of facilitating liquidity, offering transparency, and preserving over the counter modern marketplace price.