Do you know OTC market. - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do you know OTC market.

I think thank you for sharing about the OTC Market. Haven't heard of the OTC market before. People like this can benefit a lot. Many by your post, I think this is a kind of crypto exchange platform in the OTC marketBecause I had no sense of wealth, I don't know. Now I think I can know Darna's wealth. General Chat Chat Loung

• -1 1

On 12/26/2019 at 2:17 PM, Hamk said:

It is a peer to peer trading, just like an exchange that is how it operate between individuals for fiat exchange

It is good fast buy and fast sell. But you should not forget that it is a big risk for a number of reasons such as lack of transparency, liquidity, fraud and many other risks. trading Otc's btc then why is it that only a normal person will be recognized first place in the market what you do during this time is just a waste of time

• -1 1

On 3/7/2020 at 10:32 PM, Sifatmihad said:

I have no idea about OTC market. So I can not tell anything about this market. If you share this with me, then I will benefit from here.

You don't know or you don't want to know? If you read the op, you probably already know what the OTC market is. Now try to study harder so you know everything about cryptocurrency. Don't comment like a fool.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I know the OTC Market but honestly I haven't joined it yet, I still choose for myself the exchange. In the OTC market it needs big things and working together here, big capital for me.

The difference between the OTC market and the stock market is that in the OTC market, brokers have more flexibility in the buying and selling prices that they set. There may be differences in the supply and demand spread.

I heard about the OTC market a few times, not many, but I know it's a big market and to join it you need a lot of capital, it's not a friendly market and it's for everyone.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rana kobir said:

I don't use the otc market because i'm a small trader. I do not have enough eapital to participate in this kind of trade. Thanks for the great informatio.  

I can acknowledge that type of market and the feature of this type of post is really necessary in the forum to increase knowledge in different fields. OTC in popular exchanges like Kucoin and Binance. I hope you can also add this feature in the future.

If i am understanding your post correctly, it would seem the OTC trading is essentially going into a shop and purchasing your crypto in exchange for cash right there and then or selling your crypto for cash. In these cases is this considered to be safe? I am assuming there are large transaction costs associated with this. Does this then make it less profitable than an online trading platform?

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome with me
I see that the OTC market is good and safe to buy or sell cryptocurrencies directly with the other party, providing a broker that guarantees verification of the seller or buyer data, which gives all the guarantees to complete the deal without being exposed to any fraud.

On 12/20/2019 at 8:25 PM, Akbor said:

I have never heard about otc market. by seeing your post I am feeling interest about this market. I don't know the security about the market. so I need to be sure about the security first.

I have never heard of the OTC market. According to your post, I think this OTC market is a kind of cryptocurrency exchange platform. First see how the progress, and then it fits. In time, market usage existed and was widely used by people. It's the market to buy and buy bitcoins online. It is the most powerful platform to buy and sell bitcoins online. This is rmany year and still not find any kind of error

I've never heard of this market before, thank you for the information
For me, I only know the local market, where you can buy and sell digital signs and Bitcoin against the local currency without resorting to the platforms.

OTC is used mostly by major players in the market. It allows the seller to sell without using an exchange and directly affecting the price. Also it is a good opportunity for potential buyers that can find much better prices from what the market provides. Most exchanges have lately facilitated OTC desks in order to cover demand for safe services like this.

On 12/27/2019 at 12:26 PM, mrking049 said:

I dont know about OTC market. You have  got explained so nicely that your phrases about the OTC marketplace are perfectly fine. Thanks for sharing.

I know that the OTC market is used to provide wholesale or other trading. Convert cryptocurrencies into cash or avoid complicated situations and rules to buy and sell Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in some countries or currencies. Exchanges have programmed themselves in a new way to do this or go the traditional way, hiring traders directly with customers who need to move out of the order book.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:43 PM, armor said:

It is safe as many people are already doing it, there is no bad review about it.

Transactions are things you buy from a person like for example bitcoin lozal that you pay in your own national currency and receive a refund from someone from there. You must consider carefully before joining them in cryptocurrency trading. Good luck

On 3/23/2020 at 10:17 AM, Basad said:

Over the counter trading isn't that safe for most of the traders, the best way to trade is to engage with exchanges that will protect your identity

Yes, I think that you are right on the market outside the stock market is not sufficiently safe and may be exposed through fraud, but some traders have their reasons for trading in this type of market, so they should warn and take all safety precautions when dealing with this type of market.

1 hour ago, Basad said:

The risks and the exposure is caused by those that participate on it, so I always care about my privacy and I don't want any exploitation of my privacy to any third party

I think when dealing with OTC market both sides should pass KYC. Each party must know for sure who deals with it. This may be a problem because many sellers prefer to stay under the radar, but at some point it makes sense to reveal identities on both sides.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:31 PM, mehek380 said:

Firstly i wanna know that is otc market 100% safe? Also I haven't heard about it yet and I am a small trader.I don't have enough amount to trade in otc.

Yes it's really safe all exchange now have this service binance kucoin Huobi and more exchange, the exchange is between the traders if you sell or buy the exchange secure the transaction so dont worry about that 

On 4/6/2020 at 11:14 AM, Basad said:

Yes, trading in that way, need prosper knowledge of who you are trading with and if that person has a good reputation in that place, you know some can be rated too low due to their dubious activities

Not everyone prefers to trade in this way, but only some traders who have large sums and want to buy through them or sell, they do not find the amount they request at the price they want so they go to these markets and trade this way

On 12/24/2019 at 2:43 PM, bliznec said:

The OTC platform represents a competitor for many exchange exchanges. I don’t know, but for me it’s superfluous, if I decide to do it, then not today. 

you just need to be a good trader and i think ltc is good or easy to make a profit or understand for but sell or sell. If you have experience with localbitcoin and remittano. This is also a good platform for exchanging BTC, eth, ltc into your local currency.

4 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that could be with the local currency if a country so that they find it more easier to have their money right away.

For now the majority of exchange dont support all local currency but just for Chinese currency and usd or euro for some exchange  

15 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

you just need to be a good trader and i think ltc is good or easy to make a profit or understand for but sell or sell. If you have experience with localbitcoin and remittano. This is also a good platform for exchanging BTC, eth, ltc into your local currency.

Thank you for inviting me to use the exchange. But I prefer to use the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. 

I know about OTC Market, but I don't use that market. I still prefer to use the usual exchange that I always use. It's not about the fee inside the trade or the transaction, but it is more like a comfortable trade in the exchanges that can not replace, and I cannot get it from the OTC market. I heard that in that market, we could meet so many traders who are willing to trade with us, but for me, that will be another risk, and I still stay at the exchange as usual. Maybe I will try to trade one or more coins at that exchange if I think that the OTC market can make me curious.

OTC mean over the counter market. In this market the trading process are done from person to person there is no exchanges interference are happened. It means we are not paid the trading fees on making any trading on OTC. It saves our trading fees. 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:06 AM, Adarsh001 said:

No I did not get or heard about this type of market but as I thought that this is fully depend upon the online trading marketing so all the criteria is also same as well as here those are applying so you should not take any tension about or did not worry about it. 

There is little transparency and little tightening in these exchanges, so naive investors take additional risks and can be exposed to bad situations, as each party is exposed to offers by every other party in the stock exchange.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:48 AM, Bijoy970 said:

Actually I don't have any idea about OTC market. Even I have hear about it for the first time. I want to know more about it. If anybody know about it please tell me.

I think it's like the fiat market or I would never want to know more about that. I think trading OTC markets helps to buy or sell others outside of the cryptocurrency market. This market is often discontinued. with just a humble manager like most people, most of us will not find it particularly practical.