Do you know OTC market. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do you know OTC market.

Thank you for sharing about OTC market. I didn't hear before about OTC market. By your post, I think this OTC market one kind of crypto Exchange platform.

21 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

KYC will likely affect interna tional crypto exchanges as I thought of how government world over will be able to manage taxes with the present arrangements

They still can not get taxes directly they will still have to impose taxes on exchange sites that are regulated, so centralized exchanges will have much higher exchange fees.

If i read it that is like paxful. Where we can sell or buy directly to person with creating some deal accepted by 2 person, seller and buyer. paxful only like broker to keep the transaction is fully secure and easy. But currently i never use paxful.

But for service directly between seller and buyer without going exchanges i ever do. I just do it on forum like Bitcointalk and other forum, so from that services cut many barrier like waiting order and can be quick hard cash. But unfortunately that is have big fees.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 12/8/2019 at 10:28 AM, Mursanna said:

Is the OTC market 100% safe? In which countries are there OTC markets? Usually what kind of guarantee is requested to complete the transaction?

my advice if there is a new market and you are not sure about its safety, do not use or enter first. first see how the progress, and later it is appropriate or not. during the time, use the market that already exists and is widely used by people.

yaa i also hear about otg market it is the market to buy and se  bitcoin online. it is the most saffest platform for buying and selling bitcoin online. this is here fo rmany year and still dont find any kind of bug

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

With this, some international exchanges will start exempting people from a particular countries with a higher crypto tax from using their exchanges. I'm thinking what if these centralized exchanges moved to tax haven countries for crypto?

yes with the ban of decentralized crypto exchange and the emergence for the centralized ones, Bitcoin/crypto will not be global anymore, exchanges will work on specific countries.

I have never heard about otc market. by seeing your post I am feeling interest about this market. I don't know the security about the market. so I need to be sure about the security first.

I have never heared about OTC markets.I have no idea about OTC markets.But i am very interested to know about this markets

The full abbreviation of otc market is over the counter market.over the counter is done directly between two parties without supervision of an exchange.this is a very safe market.

thanks for useful information. if you have experienced with localbitcoins and remittano. these are also a good platform to exchange btc, eth, ltc into your local currency. 

Over-the-counter (OTC) or off-exchange trading is done directly between two parties, without the supervision of an exchange. It is contrasted with exchange trading, which occurs via exchanges. A stock exchange has the benefit of facilitating liquidity, providing transparency, and maintaining the current market price.

The OTC platform represents a competitor for many exchange exchanges. I don’t know, but for me it’s superfluous, if I decide to do it, then not today. 

I don't think OTC is good caused More than 50% of bond transactions occur through OTC.  The reason is they (investors) don't know that in terms of cost, information speed, security and access range.

I dont know about OTC market. You have  got explained so nicely that your phrases about the OTC marketplace are perfectly fine. Thanks for sharing.

The OTC market is a place where you can exchange directly bitcoin and crypto . I think this market is 100% safe .But I didn't use OCT market . 

Edited by Mahbubamili

I don't understand OTC so I don't participate, and let me ask about its safety, who can guarantee transactions, so really, before participating, everyone should be careful.

I am new on cryptocurrency market thats why i dont know about OTC

Trading till anyone not explain me but after this post i know about

OTC market

OTC  market trading helps to trade  learge number amount   with others currency. Maximum big investors use OTC maket buy or sell. I think OTC market trading help to buy or sell others people outside crypto market.          

Firstly i wanna know that is otc market 100% safe? Also I haven't heard about it yet and I am a small trader.I don't have enough amount to trade in otc.

As i know from my searching, OTC here coins are selling also buying, how people can add with it very easily with very low price than another market price of coin.       

OTC market is very high market. To trade there we need to high investment and I'm small trader so I can't trade there but one day I'll definitely trade in OTC market.

For now i am not using OTC because i am just a small trader, but sooner or later. i think i will give it a shot since i heard from my friends its a good market and big also. so thank you mate for sharing this.

Trading in an OTC market is similar to trading in the central market. The trader finds a broker, who acts as an intermediary between him and other dealers, as well as between him and companies and businesses that are not traded on the central exchanges.

Valuable information I did not know otc market seems like a good place for currency exchange and investment, perhaps we should know more about it

Hi my freinds! OTC market is not a real market! I hope that a computer generate this market on sunday and saturday! Some traders trade this market easily!