Do you know OTC market. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Do you know OTC market.

The OTC market is an acronym for Over The Counter Market

It is a market for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto outside trading platforms

Where traders and owners of large capital go to the OTC markets to buy or sell digital currencies directly with the other party, and an agreement is made between the seller and the buyer on the method of buying and selling, the quantity and the price

The OTC market is resorted to to provide large quantities or to convert digital currencies into cash, or to avoid complicated conditions and regulations in some countries or platforms about buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Buying and selling deals in the OTC markets are done with the help of a broker, whether someone arranges the deal and verifies the seller and buyer data and provides the necessary guarantees to complete the deal or a site like Circle or the owner of a specific community in one of the social media is known among people with confidence

6 minutes ago, Loly said:

It is a market for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto outside trading platforms

Where traders and owners of large capital go to the OTC markets to buy or sell digital currencies directly with the other party, and an agreement is made between the seller and the buyer on the method of buying and selling, the quantity and the price

Are these OTC like changelly, shapeshit, indacoins, etc. I got the idea from what you were explaining up there, I need you to verify for these examples..

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

Is the OTC market 100% safe? In which countries are there OTC markets? Usually what kind of guarantee is requested to complete the transaction?

The over-the-counter (OTC) market means money not listed on the stock exchange or by the exchange for the purchase or sale of shares of listed companies

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Are these OTC like changelly, shapeshit, indacoins, etc. I got the idea from what you were explaining up there, I need you to verify for these examples..

I didn't use OTC market because my country does not support that but I thik yes these examples perform otc deals.

No, I haven't heard anything about it. You have to carefully review it before joining them in trading cryptocurrencies.

I heard abou OTC markets and I want to sell my coin in OTC. Because we are offering our coin with low price in OTC.

The OTC market is a good idea in terms of ease and flexibility of dealing without the intervention of any official body or control, especially in countries that impose a ban on dealing in digital currencies .. But this type of transaction contains the risks of exposure to frauds much more than dealing in the official market and can also be used Inexperienced investors by some brokers.

The OTC market is the over-the-counter market. Holders of all companies that have been listed on the DSE list are trading or trading in the OTC market. Generally, going bankrupt, uh

The OTC Marketing boker Market does a lot of trading here, but this market is very up-to-date in my knowledge, you know, it is good to leave there because you do not understand the risks, so you will suffer losses so it is good to be very careful.

Well in my opinion you should make sure they have a high market cap and a lot of volume, there are too many small crappy companies on OTC. My favorite OTC stock and really the only OTC stock I'll touch is FNMA.

I didn't heard a lot about it's market.but I would like to know more about it.i think it will be profitable like btc and ltc too.hoping for the best.

Nice to read your post. You have explained so well that your words about the OTC market are perfectly fine, the best market for buying and selling bitcoin and crypto outside a market trading platform in the OTC Market 100% trust, thank you for explaining it so well,  ,,,

I do not know the current OTC market. I would have liked to know the OTC market. In the future, it is expected that the market will grow further

I think OTC markets are a good option for people who are holding lots of bitcoin and want to cash out some. It's mainly for people who have a ton of BTC or money to buy. They can affect the BTC price even though it is OTC by cashing out though (tips off other BTC investors to sell on exchanges).

I have never heard of the OTC market before, can you give the name of the famous OTC market so I can see how it works

It's mainly used on some chatting platform like telegram, discord or slack, So big investor can buy it without chaning the price on the market and also some holder wont dump it and make market dumped, For small holder like us i don't think this useful.

On 12/8/2019 at 3:58 AM, Loly said:

The OTC market is an acronym for Over The Counter Market

The OTC market is resorted to to provide large quantities or to convert digital currencies into cash, or to avoid complicated conditions and regulations in some countries or platforms about buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Buying and selling deals in the OTC markets are done with the help of a broker, whether someone arranges the deal and verifies the seller and buyer data and provides the necessary guarantees to complete the deal or a site like Circle or the owner of a specific community in one of the social media is known among people with confidence

yea i have seen OTC market and i must say those brokers are getting paid very well because these deals could be in milions and even a small commission could be very high.

Yes I know about OTC markets. This market is using for buy and sell the coin for low price. I also want to make an OTC to sell my coin. I will offer our native currency to the people with half price.

I do not know about the otc market i know that what is good cryptocurrencies market in the world "bitcoin" and yobit is a natural investment and earn money working side in online.

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea i have seen OTC market and i must say those brokers are getting paid very well because these deals could be in milions and even a small commission could be very high.

Is there any otc market name or site you can tell us about it from your experience in this point and what is your idea in it. 

16 hours ago, Loly said:

I didn't use OTC market because my country does not support that but I thik yes these examples perform otc deals.

Ah okay thanks for confirmation. But that's weird, your country does not have to know that you juts visited an OTC exchange, why fear, what's so bad about them anyway?

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

Well, I heard that OTC market is a top or large-scale crypto trading place, I am a petty trader and don't use that in trading.  Peace to all of us.  hopefully crypto will be more advanced.

Thanks for this great information. Really, I was wondering what an OTC market was, some time ago, I saw it in more than one exchange but I didn't understand what it meant and I decided to search the internet to find out what it is. But because of my preoccupation I forgot and now you are happily explaining it Thank you.