What should a Freelancer have? - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What should a Freelancer have?

They are people who offer a punctual service, which are requested by the company, and depending on the previous negotiation, the payments are made by fees, by project or complete work, or by commission. Where the duration for the execution of your task or work is finite. In short, their contracts are limited to the specific activities for which they are hired and are not directly related to the company nor are they part of their payroll.

For a freelancer to be able to successfully carry out all their activities, it is necessary that they have the following characteristics:

• Planned, since, if you take on several projects, it is necessary to balance the workload and fulfill all the tasks assumed.
  •  Create work habits, where you fight against procrastination.
  • Clearly define the limits of the duties that the independent professional has and their rights.
  • Having the ability to keep customers captured, through impeccable work or attracting new customers, this is part of marketing and sales skills.
  • Constant training, where it allows you to expand your knowledge on the subject you want to learn.
  •  Project management capacity.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 3

I do this with illustrations, really it is little work that has come to me but always comes some customer when I need it most, there are many people now and with much talent

The most important freelancer must have talent to do something. Then freelancer, have internet and computer, laptop or mobile device. Then you should choose exchange, for freelancers.

In addition to the aforementioned, you must have a good internet connection, your own workspace adapted to your liking, where you can carry out the activities, a pc or laptop with good capabilities, a smartphone for permanent communication with the client, among others. tools...

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Freelancer have emerged recently, due to the great increase in the use of the internet and new technologies, they do not need a physical person, since they can work from their computer anywhere in the world, so anyone with knowledge can choose To which person to offer their work, at the time and schedule that person desired.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The first thing you should have are skills and abilities to enter the world of online services, there are many freelancers trained in various areas which makes the service in high demand, if you are good at your job the rest will come alone.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Before you can start to find freelance work, you need to make sure you know who your potential clients will be. Understanding your prospective client base will help you to plan your pricing structure, implement your marketing strategy and focus your time and energy.When you set up as a solopreneur, you might have a fixed view on how you will be running your micro-business. Our advice is to be as flexible as possible at the beginning. Services that you thought would be wildly popular may turn out to be duds, whereas others might be surprisingly in demand.Make sure you have a clear idea about your costs and pricing structure. Will you be charging on an hourly or project basis?  Do your market research to ensure that you are in line with your competitors.

Going freelance is a huge step so don’t make things harder in the future by skipping important steps at the start. Whether you’re setting up as a sole trader or a business, make sure you are registered with the correct governing bodies.Having a website provides an invaluable window into your business. You can build your own using simple templates from sites like Wix or Squarespace.Having well-presented and engaging social media accounts is a must. It’s likely to be one of the first things that your potential clients will look at.Be confident in your skills and abilities. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there on freelance platforms and freelance job websites.Set yourself goals to stay motivated. These could be financial such as ‘I want to be earning £X per month’, or it could be to ‘reach 1000 followers on Instagram’. When your focus is wavering, remind yourself of your targets.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Apart from having good hardware to work with, a freelancer must be disciplined and responsible with the commitments they have, and always having total knowledge and mastery over what they are working on, so that their work is excellent and the client wants to continue working with them.

• +2 1

To work as a freelancer you do not need to learn something specific but to use the knowledge you already have, use your gifts and talents and exploit them to make money with it, I have seen people making a lot of money simply selling a text font effect and things like that, everything is useful , language, mathematics, physics, computer science, etc, anything is valid, you just have to make the determination and start to find your place and earn money

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Freelancer have  experience and command on skills. They work from home anywhere in the world. In freelancing they earn huge amount by doing different projects. Maximum freelancer connect with Fivver.

17 hours ago, Alexánder Morffe said:

The first thing you should have are skills and abilities to enter the world of online services, there are many freelancers trained in various areas which makes the service in high demand, if you are good at your job the rest will come alone.

and if you are well trained in e-commerce, ufff faster you will be hired

Yes you are right and this was a good post to learn the rules of freelancing and by this you can increase your income day by day and never hurt r worry about your work. And it increases your reputation in market.

• +3 1

In this time in our world freelancing is increasing popularity. it can also be done at home by those have laptop , computer, mobile devices and who have a good knowledge about freelancing. 

I think a freelancer must have a good quality laptop or computer and have a net connection. Because the job of a freelancer is to have a good quality net connection in order to communicate with outside buyers.  And since he works in the online world, he has to have a good computer or laptop through which he can work

Freelancing is a good job in which you have no biss and no one can force you for work. In this field you are your own boss but if you take a project then you have to complete the project at time to increase your reputation

Hello friends, I have many skills such as writing, but didn't get any job to be paid. I have once done a job of a company that gave me some articles to write from a picture. They required me some money for security and I have sent to them, but after completion their work, they didn't contact me enough and I lost my money which I send to them as security. It hurt me more and then I don't believe anymore. Now this forum I joined which is really paid.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Freelancer is the skill ful person. He is the best way of earning at home. Freelancer should be able to deal with his clients. Freelancer get different skills and to earn money at home

First of all, they need a good skill. A good freelancer must have a good quality laptop or desktop and a good internet connection. Since freelancers work online, then they need a mandatory internet connection.I think a freelancer needs these.

@Albany1209 Good topic and well explained! It is very helpful to me as I have completed certification for a freelancer. Now, I am learning skills in different fields of work like designing, development, SEO and marketing, once I have good knowledge and practiced those skills then I will be ready to do only work I am specialized in. I hope that this topic will also be helpful for those who are unfamiliar with the word freelancer here. 

The person who has the ability to organize his time and not let it get lost about things that have no reality. It is easy for him to provide services on time. This is my opinion.

For me freelancer should have good promised with his job . He should steadfast and should keep his promises. He should be well regarding his field in freelancing

First of all ,

If you've decided to become a freelancer, the numbers say you're on to something good. Whether your goal is to earn some money on the side or make freelancing a full-time career, you'll need to arm yourself with knowledge, a determination to learn and improve, and lots of patience.

• +2 1

A freelancer should have a such profession to offer for people or companies online. For example a programmer is the most job asked online. So before to engage in doing that, we should have a such profession on our hand to offer, freelancer it is not for all persons, it is not like trading with cryptocurrencies....

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif