What should a Freelancer have? - Page 4 - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albany1209

What should a Freelancer have?

Nice tips to share here and i am 100% agree with you so i will reach you topic by saying that in any domain that you want to make online money you have to work hard and learn a lot to have the success in the last because the freelancer work is hard as the outside work, in both of them you have to make effort to have results

A freelancer need to be honest with your own work and be fair. Also gave time for best our work. You need to work hard and effort for the work. Complete your work on deadline and get a full payment for your any online platform. 

• +1 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Dear in freelancer we have to work from home. We need talent and skills to work on this . People hire us for the work . And we have to do this . So , we need skills to do our work better.  Our work will be good that people like . People only need skills to hire the people. 

Thanks.

My dear friend freelancing is a good opportunity of people nowadays because we live in digital world and now we can contact the customer from online and make a money by doing his work.

On 10/6/2020 at 2:40 AM, Albany1209 said:

They are people who offer a punctual service, which are requested by the company, and depending on the previous negotiation, the payments are made by fees, by project or complete work, or by commission. Where the duration for the execution of your task or work is finite. In short, their contracts are limited to the specific activities for which they are hired and are not directly related to the company nor are they part of their payroll.

For a freelancer to be able to successfully carry out all their activities, it is necessary that they have the following characteristics:

• Planned, since, if you take on several projects, it is necessary to balance the workload and fulfill all the tasks assumed.
  •  Create work habits, where you fight against procrastination.
  • Clearly define the limits of the duties that the independent professional has and their rights.
  • Having the ability to keep customers captured, through impeccable work or attracting new customers, this is part of marketing and sales skills.
  • Constant training, where it allows you to expand your knowledge on the subject you want to learn.
  •  Project management capacity.

Dear freelancer need skill . If they have any skill they make money itself not earn money. Because they work on his or her own time so success need hard work.

Freelancers need to have good skills to do a good job Freelancers need to have a good quality laptop or desktop and have a good internet connection

On 06/10/2020 at 2:40 AM, Albany1209 said:

They are people who offer a punctual service, which are requested by the company, and depending on the previous negotiation, the payments are made by fees, by project or complete work, or by commission. Where the duration for the execution of your task or work is finite. In short, their contracts are limited to the specific activities for which they are hired and are not directly related to the company nor are they part of their payroll.

For a freelancer to be able to successfully carry out all their activities, it is necessary that they have the following characteristics:

• Planned, since, if you take on several projects, it is necessary to balance the workload and fulfill all the tasks assumed.
  •  Create work habits, where you fight against procrastination.
  • Clearly define the limits of the duties that the independent professional has and their rights.
  • Having the ability to keep customers captured, through impeccable work or attracting new customers, this is part of marketing and sales skills.
  • Constant training, where it allows you to expand your knowledge on the subject you want to learn.
  •  Project management capacity.

Yes dear you are right how to work a freelancer and what step are must for the freelancer. I agree with you. I hope you are a great freelancer. If i am right than you guide me about it. Which platforum you used. And guide of the working. I hope you understand and try to share your knowledge better.

• +4 1

Once, I had also been a Freelancer to perform the tasks for some project. After getting involved into the crypto trading and being involved to created blockchain technology related software, I left Freelancing platforms. Essentially, a good freelancer should have the key sills of performance-oriented tasks, well-established planning to complete the tasks and many more. 

Edited by Whited35

Buddy if you want to discussed freelancer you must have been ability to accommodate the right Paths and must knowledge about works on it.Dealing with owner to become a high rated of freelancer you much idea about these things.

Of course, you have shared all the basic points that a freelancer must have. These all points are the skills which should be in freelancer. Freelancing job is one of the best online jobs where a freelancer take the projects and earn income after completing the project in limited time.

A freelancer should have the skills of working in freelancing projects. There are many freelancing jobs available in freelancing sites and every filed of freelancing job have different skills. For example, for logo making job, the person should have the skill of logo making.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Free Lancer is website where we can earn money easily.You just have good abilities in Microsoft word to write any thing in this website people gave u to doing works and you should make their assignment in limited time.

I think a freelancer should have a good internet connection, a laptop, and a mobile phone. In terms of experience, I think a freelancer should always learn the latest in his field and learn new skills and marketing strategies in order to put himself out there.

Free lancer have good platform for profitable earnings.This is key to success and a proper way of lugxry life style.Being a free lancer we have good experience and good read and writing skills.

Freelancer is good earnings website which really pays us a reasonable money.Through this we can improve our searching,writing and skills.A good freelancer member have a proper mind set

There are some things a freelancer must-have. And they are

1- patients

2- experience and skills 

3- good in English

4- must-have enough knowledge about freelancing

5- the computer must need 

That's it. 

In my opinion, to be a successful freelancer, he must have sufficient time to complete the tasks that are required of him, and also he must have electricity and internet on an ongoing basis, and he must have the ability to innovate and implement the requirements in a short time.

A digital worker is similar to a freelancer. 

To be a good freelancer, you must first learn a specific skill, then become an expert in that skill, and then sell it on popular freelancing sites such as Upwork, Fiverr, and others.You must be patient to be a professional freelancer.

Yes , a freelancer  should have a best communication  and skills. It is important  to have a good ideas and thoughts. there must be communication thought through which you can impress your client.

A freelancer should have good skills, laptop internet connection. And the other thing which is also very important a freelancer should also have good communication skill. He needs to have some potential clients. Freelancing at the start is not an easy job you have to spend time on it. Hard work with consistency is the key to success to become a good freelancer.