Description

Start

• Minimum balance on Binance $30, recommended from $100
  • The user is engaged in setting according to the instruction
  • Operation of the bot on the user side (PC/VPS) by API

Details

• Bot-constructor
  • May need to be reconfigured annually for market changes
  • Designed for distances (not every week-month pleases, but mostly)

Pricing
Rent

• $15 / month up to $4,000 balance
  • $30 / month up to $8,000 balance
  • $50 / month unlimited balance

Purchase

• $300 USD

Testing

• 30 days free, sending bot files - on request

2. NeiroGeniusBot: neuronet bot

Description

• 5-10% profit per month
  • The Algorithm was tested 4 years in manual mode, the bot itself since October 2019
  • Exchange https://www.binance.com

Start

• The Minimum balance on the exchange is $150, recommended from $1000
  • Run in a few clicks on the instructions
  • Operation of the bot on the user side (PC/VPS) by API

Details

• Bot on the basis of self-learning neural network-itself adapts to market changes and trades better in case of errors
  • In a downtrend, the profit can be zero or a slight plus, in bullish months it increases to 20-30%, the total average is 5-10%, and according to tests, even in a downtrend, the bot usually works in plus
  • Designed for distances (not every week-month pleases, but mostly)

Pricing
Rent

• $80 per month for every $15,000 of the balance of the exchange

Purchase

• $8,000 for 5 years
  • $10,000 unlimited
  • Commission from transactions 
  • By agreement to work with our VPS

Testing

• 30 days free, sending bot files - on request

3. Broker bot (sports betting) - COMING SOON

Description

• ~30% profit per month

Start

• Start work via telegram bot from $30
  • Via telegram bot, (or) via exchange API
  • Exchange https://www.betfair.com (sometimes a VPN login is required)

Details

• Very fresh development, while more pre-orders are accepted for testing (January)
  • Use from our VPS via API, or telegram bot, but in general everything is discussed, there may still be options, for example - % of dividends
  • User-side installation-considered

Pricing
..next time
Testing
..next time

FAQ 

What are the guarantees?
1. Provides maximum protection from draining the Deposit:

• Non-margin trading
  • The risk is not the amount by which the entry is made, but % of the stop
  • When the market goes down the bot does not buy more when there is no need

2. On some solutions, the refund guarantee at drain is up to 100% with certain conditions

• Currently available on the sports betting bot

Will I Waste my time earning nothing?
With the proposed solutions, this is unlikely, but the chances are there because:
1. Investing and trading are always risks :_ (
2. You can not stick settings or view if the VPS hangs
3. Force-majeure (hacking cryptocurrency exchange, meteorite)

How to start?
In in personal messages the applications and questions not are taken!
1. Write on the forum below
2. In response, you will receive a link to extended information for free testing in your private messages
3. The format of the message is any, for example: "interested in such a bot"

Extended information on bots with screenshots and statistics - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ED5_uZPAoX9J8W8ot5HZkmsQ61UZqyKBOGBwNGB1oB0

Or ask your questions! 😃

Edited by ninjabot
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

There is a lot of free bot applications on the internet that we can use by our self without any third part and fix the grid as we like and trade on any exchange, why you think we can buy one 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 08.12.2019 at 07:33, scorpiali said:

There is a lot of free bot applications on the internet that we can use by our self without any third part and fix the grid as we like and trade on any exchange, why you think we can buy one 

Of course, this choice is yours!

9 hours ago, ninjabot said:

Of course, this choice is yours!

That's right , any way I hope you can find someone to use your bot 

Good luck

13 hours ago, Maksuda4406 said:

Your trading bot is really interested.you share many information about this.thanks for share with us this awesome bot service.

Yes, you want to start testing the bot? For the review I will organize an additional discount

4 hours ago, farari11 said:

is this trading bot is large number bitcoin is was big trouble bitcoin b price is up be b very soon  bitcoin is was low prizw now but soon bitcoin is hard foldk noice be haveiour narvis large cang cant be acceess

but all bot is fake i buy a bot but this bot is not mining i lost my mony harfd hard talk be about cant be selly be ware for tradig bot and mining bot cant me half once only mine bitcoin other coin is not save

I know a lot of BOT in internet and it's free and work good just put the up and down price how many grid you wand and the amount you trade to simple and you need you API key from exchange

For that i will advice BitUniverse application it's on play store it's free and simple you can try it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12.12.2019 at 18:04, farari11 said:

but all bot is fake i buy a bot but this bot is not mining i lost my mony harfd hard talk be about cant be selly be ware for tradig bot and mining bot cant me half once only mine bitcoin other coin is not save

The view is good and the view is vindicated by facts at all would be awesome! 

Therefore, for my part, I attach references to these facts, that is, to the confirmation of the reality of the topic as a whole...

A neural network has been created that can predict future trends in the cryptocurrency market with a high degree of reliability
Crypto News-03/12/2019 

What are trading robots-Forex, cryptocurrency, oil, gold, sports betting, masternodes
ROBO owner-04/04/2019

84% of All Stock Trades Are By High-Frequency Computers … Only 16% Are Done By Human Traders
ZeroHedge-04/26/2012 

If desired, you can Google additional yourself to finish the question completely. Yes, there's a couple of links to Russian sources, later it will be added to this list in English.

• +2 2

On 20.12.2019 at 20:22, Bindiga said:

There is a great deal of free bot applications on the web that we can use by our self with no third part and fix the network as we like and exchange on any trade

That's right, there are enough competitors - https://x100btc.com, https://3commas.io, https://ru.raddar.io, https://roobee.io/ru, https://robovladelets.io, https://trade-mate.io, https://t.me/neironix_signals. Which confirms the reality of the topic, too

Special conditions for testing bots are provided for the gurus of this forum!

1. You will be able to test for free before the release
2. No one is paying anything and not adding anywhere balance
3. Spend only 5 minutes a day to fix football forecasts issued by the bot
4. Compare the result after the match
5. Leave a review here - positive or negative, based on the results
6. If you want to put money on some 55th forecast
7. Leave a review based on your already real profitability 

..6 and 7 points are optional, but still though you are given exclusive access to testing, then the option of earning money on tests without paying for forecasts is also quite interesting, especially who understands this topic and knows how it is almost impossible to find such bots on the Internet from a cloud of non-working offers, which in addition to time usually take

You can place bets almost anywhere you want, even at a kiosk in your area where they are accepted, or use one of the proven betting sites.

I expect several people who want to connect to the tests now without risking anything and only comparing the forecasts - write now. You will be sent a link to the telegram-bot issuing forecasts, but perhaps after NewYear, the bot is still in development.

To confirm your interest, write here, you will receive a telegram-bot login in response later.

• +3 1

On 12/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, ninjabot said:

2. NeiroGeniusBot: neuronet bot

I am interested to see the performance of the 4 years manual  test of this bot, can you share it? 

On 12/8/2019 at 12:23 AM, ninjabot said:

$80 per month for every $15,000 of the balance of the exchange

That's not quite clear. so if I initially had $15000 then on depositing perhaps another $15000, same month, I shall be expected to pay another $80?

On 26.12.2019 at 16:25, Cryptominded said:

I am interested to see the performance of the 4 years manual  test of this bot, can you share it? 

That's not quite clear. so if I initially had $15000 then on depositing perhaps another $15000, same month, I shall be expected to pay another $80?

Almost, next month +$80

Extended information on bots with screenshots and statistics - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObkbCw4gwiaB_FZwbtCqcWX_-gHxN7lrJBbGzqfSVcg

To test NeiroGeniusBot, please write in telegram @ninjabots

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 1:07 AM, ninjabot said:

Almost, next month +$80

Extended information on bots with screenshots and statistics - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObkbCw4gwiaB_FZwbtCqcWX_-gHxN7lrJBbGzqfSVcg

To test NeiroGeniusBot, please write in telegram @ninjabots

Thanks for sharing those information. I noticed the NeiroGeniusBot was able to accumulate huge profit but later almost gave it up. What was responsible for that and what have you guys done to guide against a repetition? The platform is in Russian, any provision for English translation?

• +1 1

On 30.12.2019 at 14:16, Cryptominded said:

Thanks for sharing those information. I noticed the NeiroGeniusBot was able to accumulate huge profit but later almost gave it up. What was responsible for that and what have you guys done to guide against a repetition? The platform is in Russian, any provision for English translation?

The translate will be made soon. According to statistics, in the spring there will be a full-fledged and you can see it for months.

Edited by ninjabot
  • +1 1

On 21.01.2020 at 09:20, Maryam1 said:

There is a great deal of free bot applications on the web that we can use by our self with no third part and fix the matrix as we like and exchange on any trade, why you figure we can get one

Of course, you can also test the current solution for automating crypto trading for free

On 21.01.2020 at 01:29, celebrityyy said:

in attendance is a fortune of free bot applications on the internet that we preserve take advantage of by our self without any third branch and manage the grid as we like and trade on any exchange, why you consider we container procure one 

Because you can't trade with your hands 24 hours a day, and with the human factor, traders often lose money. And then the trading robots come on stage!

• +2 1

On 20.01.2020 at 03:23, pustlusst said:

You will have a high income from this transaction because selling bots to trade sports betting is very valuable

It's true

On 13.01.2020 at 23:00, MissUbad said:

Bots are in reality expedient in flow scenario as the planet is heartbreaking to virtual actuality . Bot know how to fit in you happen as expected easier therefore it's sincerely build me fortunate to be acquainted with about the bot benefit you are selling.

Thanks. I agree

16 hours ago, Jaga123321 said:

According to me bot trading is may be so risk game because bot hasn't the emotion so at some point the bot can even buy when it not need and sell when it not need and sports betting with bot turn predictable game in to again luck Based game

Yes, bots are different, maybe there are such as you write emotionless

On 01.02.2020 at 17:37, Iqra ali said:

That's right , any way I hope you can find someone to use your bot 

Good luck

Ok

On 01.02.2020 at 17:23, BensonIT said:

When it comes to bots I don't really trust the bots and we can't hide the fact that it's been used to scam people there own money in very huge way So it's better not think of having one 

No problems

8 hours ago, olekuu said:

Bots are in fact expedient in undercurrent scenario as the planet is emotive to virtual authenticity . Bot know how to get as far as you creation easier hence it's exceedingly reach me on cloud nine to be aware of about the bot overhaul you are selling.

Yes

4 hours ago, ahhahaejrj said:

the world is moving to virtual reality . Bot can make you work easier so it's really make me happy to know about the bot service you are selling.

Yea

4 hours ago, VadimValskij said:

Very interesting. And there are some statistics for a more detailed view of the proposal. I am interested in your suggestion. Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Super! See the details on the link in the first post and connect to the tests

4 hours ago, JhonC said:

Bitcoin has not just been a trendsetter, ushering in a wave of cryptocurrencies built on a decentralized peer-to-peer network, it’s become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs.

wow