How do I know who give me Reputation? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Try to check on the notification menu. there complete, in addition to people replying to posts, you can also see which gives reputation to you. This forum is very fun, and very easy to use, like a social media platform.

Only the notification can help you as their is no way to see all those things at a time. Moderators have a view to see who given and whom you given reputation. It's good to allow members to view their own reputation, but this will help in abuse.

im also wondering how can i know , for now they dont mentioned the name of the member who give the reputation , maybe its not working like , maybe the more member gave u good reactions the more your reputation up . 

You will get a notification about that, it will appear in the top right of your page, or you can go to your profile page then you will see everything you want 

• Useful or interesting 1

You are getting the reputation points from users who liked your posts. There are two ways to see who are giving you these points. The first way is very much silly if you check all messages of yours 🤭. The second option is notification. If you scroll there than you can count them fastly. 😊

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

See your notification and profile page, the information already there. Reputation points meaning a good sign to create more good post/ reply. If you have time please share with us how to create good post because until now I only get 2, I need knowledge about this one.

9 hours ago, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

You will get a notification if there are members of this forum that have given you reactions or reputations. But if you are talking about the reputation count on profile, then no. It is not possible to see who gave you those reputations. 

5 hours ago, Loly said:

Yes I found this information on notifications section and I think there is no another way to know about this thank you for your replay. 

5 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

im also wondering how can i know , for now they dont mentioned the name of the member who give the reputation , maybe its not working like , maybe the more member gave u good reactions the more your reputation up . 

Try to see reactions in notification so everything can get  under that. I would suggest view all notifications here https://cryptotalk.org/notifications/

9 hours ago, Loly said:

Actually you can see the notification menu on the top right corner or you will get a notification about it that will appear on the top right of your page, or easier to see you can go to your profile page then you will see everything you want there so you know what you want and see when you know your reputation.

If your notifications happened to get buried by something else, and/or you want to see whether or not those reputations you received are good or bad, you can check out your reputation activity as an alternative. You can find it in your profile page. See the pictures below for an example.

Untitled02.jpg.9d7edb96f4b6255615e6a933bf378dcb.jpg

Untitled03.thumb.jpg.4b13234934f6fb6c3c49f8f0b1b1ff9a.jpg

11 hours ago, Loly said:

Here's yours:

Untitled04.jpg.fe7d10d6aff87af47f20953a53fda650.jpg

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

In the notification menu, you can see who react's to your comment or reply, and thats it. that was the person you gave you reputation. just always check your notification menu to see who are reacting to your post or comments.

I think you can try to open your one of the most liked contents, after thats you'll see like button thats show how many likes, just click it

13 hours ago, Bitcrypto said:

Try to check on the notification menu. there complete, in addition to people replying to posts, you can also see which gives reputation to you. This forum is very fun, and very easy to use, like a social media platform.

Yes in the notification menu we can easily know that how many people are replying to our posts and how much people  have given us the reputation. 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

4 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Try to see reactions in notification so everything can get  under that. I would suggest view all notifications here https://cryptotalk.org/notifications/

yes , but reputation have no direct rolation with the reaction , like exemple if i have more then 200 reactions but i only have 45 reputation , the more recations your got the more reputation you will have . 

It will notify you if someone gave you reputation point, you just need to go to notification tab and see who's gave you reputation point. Also you could see it if you go to your profile and click the recent post of your then click the reputation point, you will see there who's gave you reputation point. 

you can see in your notification, "useful or interesting" to increase your reputation and "spam or bad post" to reduce your reputation

16 hours ago, Loly said:

Indeed yes,

that reputation is a way of showing approval or disapproval of ones post/comment/topic, a notification will be send to us and we can now see or view who give us reputation whether good or bad.

9 minutes ago, Loly said:

Yes I see that's the only way to know who give me Reputation thank you.. I thought that I can see a list of members in another way. 

What do you mean a list of members in another way? I don't get it, sorry. But if you want more information about this forum, you can go to the about forum section and open those pinned post for rules and other terms in cryptotalk. 

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

yes , but reputation have no direct rolation with the reaction , like exemple if i have more then 200 reactions but i only have 45 reputation , the more recations your got the more reputation you will have . 

For every reaction it count as plus one, did  you noticed when you got one reaction. I think your reactions got deleted by the staff or the person who given was banned. Similarly mine too dropped twice and I still don't know the answer, but what I said in the above line was thinking exact problem.

We can move forward by leaving let's on one day the reputation will count for everyone.

16 minutes ago, Em Li said:

Me too I dont know who are the people behind the accounts who have given me reputation here because there is no list of names or even icon or pictures of them and it's a mystery for me.

Honestly I don't see the reason why people need to see who gave them reputation. Why do you guys want to know? You want to give them reputation as a thanks? It doesn't work like that, you should give reputation if you like the post or it is helpful to you

5 hours ago, cryptosix said:

For every reaction it count as plus one, did  you noticed when you got one reaction. I think your reactions got deleted by the staff or the person who given was banned. Similarly mine too dropped twice and I still don't know the answer, but what I said in the above line was thinking exact problem.

We can move forward by leaving let's on one day the reputation will count for everyone.

hmm i still thinking about it , i check my reputation with every single react that i got from member , it does not up but  i will check it again later with the first react that i got and i will back to you with the answer . 

I think there is no significant problem for this because we can see all who react to likes in the post, you can check through your profile and see all your activities so they will be seen.

23 hours ago, Loly said:

You are new member looks like,you can check reputations by checking your notifications .where the person can be seen easily who gave you positive or negative reputations.Try to understand the forum rules and regulation we all are here for you.

14 hours ago, Em Li said:

Hmm maybe because just like me, I just want to know who are the people behind those accounts who gave me reputation and also I want to thank them and I also just wanna ask them if how's my thread or how they find my thread useful. Just like that. I'm not gonna give reputation to payback if I dont find any useful threads of them. Just as simple as that.

I find it odd, I've been on a lot of forums and giving thanks to someone who found your post good. I seriously don't think it is just to give them thanks but its up to you. Also even having thousands of reputation, what is the actual benefit of that here? Nothing!