How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

6 hours ago, Yawar said:

It's easy to know fellow. Just go the post you get reaction on. The notification right upper corner always shown. Then click to the reaction emoji. It will show the person who reacted to post. 

i know that , but im talking about the member who give me the reputation , well thank you for your help anyway 😄 .

14 minutes ago, Em Li said:

The benefit of having a lot of reputations here is about being famous. If you will get the fame you will be recognized as one of the top members here and you have the chance to win the competition like for example the competition last time. 

The competition is only for the opening of the forum, I doubt there will be something like that anytime soon. Also being famous doesn't mean a thing. You cant even get a single satoshi even if you have a million of reputation. Maybe if that is a trust related reputation it might be better than this

To know who gave you a like or reputation, kindly check it in your notification. You received notifications about who gave you likes or those people agree with your posts.

But why you want to know who give you reputation? If you want to give them reputation back I think it not safe cause maybe admin will think that's you have multiple accounts so you just give your accounts reputation your own, so be carefully

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/8/2019 at 1:34 AM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

I think the only way to know who gives you the reputation is by checking your notification although you can check the total reputation you received buy you cant check one by one who gives it to you.

8 hours ago, Loly said:

Yes I realize that now and I wish some of forum design change to yhe better ways for exploring some things. 

Maybe you can suggest this to the management because as of now this forum needs some upgrades maybe they consider this feature to be updated.

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Look at your notifications mate you will see there the person who qouted your comments or react on your opinions.You will able to see if he or she gives good or bad reactions.

10 minutes ago, Rosepetals said:

Look at your notifications mate you will see there the person who qouted your comments or react on your opinions.You will able to see if he or she gives good or bad reactions.

Yes  in the notification option we can easily find any things that who's are quoting our replies and who's are giving us reputation.  

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

No you can't. Because it is hidden so that it won't have bad impression when you get a bad reputation. Reputation is good but I need cash. So that I don't care if you give reputation or not. There are many fish on the sea. But I always eat pork and chicken. Do you play dota 2? Wanna try it with me and I will surely win. A twister twist one twisted a twist and a twist that twisted is one twisted twist if the twist that untwisted two twisted twist. She sell sea shells on the sea shores.

3 hours ago, Loly said:

Yes I think I have tow suggestions until now.. 

The first show list of reputation members..

and the second to get notification or email when my post deleted with the reason of deleting. 

Your second suggestion was already implemented by the team you will got a message to your deleted replies and posts but if you replied to a deletred post you wont get a notification.

18 hours ago, Loly said:

Ok till now I didn't receive any notification about my deleted post maby that's mean that the posts where I comment is deleted and not my replay especially upon what you are saying.. Thanks . 

You are right that is why you didn't get any notification to it. You should choose carefully the topic you are going to reply because many of the spam posts got deleted on a daily basis.

4 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

You will receive a notification when anyone give you a reputation. If your post impressive and make any help to the people then they will like you.

I never received a notification on negative reactions, maybe I never got any but that's impossible trollers are everywhere, do you think for negative reaction i will still get notification?

8 minutes ago, Shahadatbd said:

You will receive a notification when anyone give you a reputation. If your post impressive and make any help to the people then they will like you.

You will receive notification but you don't know what he reacted. Maybe it's for us not to have a bad impression for anybody. And another thing we should not care if someone give us any reaction because we can't control their emotions. We just have to be happy even if the reaction is bad or good. 

Do you know the story of the son the father and the carabao? I will tell you. One day a father a son and a carabao was traveling from place to place. At the first place of the first destination. They where riding on the carabao, The people on the village where gossiping and saying. "This father and son are so cruel to the carabao they ride at it's back at the same time the carabao they are so heavy the carabao is pitiful. And the father hear it so he decided to ride on the carabao and let his son walk.

At the next village the people saw the father riding at the back of the carabao while his son walk. The people then says that " this son is so pitiful. His father didn't even make him ride on the back of the carabao. What kind of father was that. He just let his son walk while he ride comfortable on the back of the carabao." Then the father again hear what the people on that village say. So he let his son ride on the carabao then he walk.

At the next village the people again are gossiping to each other and saying " What kind of son was that letting his old father walk while he ride comfortable at the back of a carabao. He his young he has the strength to walk he should not let his father walk like that while he ride. The father and son hear it and so they decided to both walk and continue their journey.

And at the last village before they arrive home. The people on the village are again gossiping. They said. " This father and son are both out of their mind. They don't use their resources very well. They have a carabao but they just walk along it they are tiring them self. They can ride at the back of the carabao." The father hear the gossip again. But they just smile and continue their journey to the way home. 

And they realize something very important. Any thing you do there are people that will saw bad things on what you do. So just do what you want to do. Do what you think is right. Anyways you can't please all the people around you.

To know who gives you an reputation you just only click the upper right of the forum if you are mobile user, then just click the notification icon so that you will know who is the people gives you an reputation if there has a "reacted" word in your notification.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:46 AM, Bitcrypto said:

Try to check on the notification menu. there complete, in addition to people replying to posts, you can also see which gives reputation to you. This forum is very fun, and very easy to use, like a social media platform.

Yes it is you are right thia riom not.just fun but also usefull for someoe who really.want to know.about cryptoworld.manything about the knowlegde we need to facing sigital world . 

You cant see the person who gives the reputation the only way to know who gives it is to see the notification of it on the spot the time that the user gives you a like.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

The short answer is that your Reputation Score is always relevant. That's because it's an indicator of how you look to others online based on the combination of positive and negative information attached to your name. 

Edited by jerry9837
it was long

If you want to know who gives you reputation then there is only one way which through you can see it and that is by notification. So, whenever anyone give you reputation then you got a notification.

9 hours ago, Loly said:

Yes I checked the notification and knew that but I hoped that there is shorter way to access information like this one, I think forum will update and add some new features. 

I think they will not add this feature to prevent the like for like scheme because this feature can be a cause for another spam problem here.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

There's a notification who are the users or people who gives you reputation. If you see a user that reacted to your post, it means that you gain one reputation from that user.

I think only one way to know when someone gives you a reputation and the way is by notification which is in the corner of the top of this forum

I think only one way to know when someone gives you a reputation and the way is by notification which is in the corner of the top of this forum

that reputation is a way of showing approval or disapproval of ones post/comment/topic, a notification will be send to us and we can now see or view who give us reputation whether good or bad.

I have same question that how will i know that who give me reputation. How i find that person. And what is the benifit for me if someone give me reputation. Pleases tell that. Thanks

I really don't think that there is a way to know this. but if you check your notifications and keep scrolling down you'll surely find out how many people reacted to your posts and those were the people who gave you reputations!