Trading as Group - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Trading as Group

Does Trading as group exists or not?

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Training can be done in many ways, but doing it with 5 friends would be great. If you can do it with 5 friends, there will be a lot of capital and trading with capital will be much more profitable. Thank you so much for sharing such a plan with me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

As you have 5 friends you should aggregate you money in one wallet then exchange it if profit or loss appear then the total money divide with 5 and minus it with step 1. Then profit or loss of 5 friends will appear.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

That's a bad idea, group is only for sharing knowledge not for trading. You should do trading by yourself but to fix mistakes and increase your performance you need group as place for sharing, don't do that please.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1

18 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Did anybody had tried with group exchange on trading? I mean we have 5 friends and want to trade our money in exchange at once. If the profit or loss can be shared equally to everyone.

Yes, this type of strategy is existing because the bigger the fund you trade the bigger the profit and it makes a big impact on the market movement. 

33 minutes ago, Bashir said:

Yea you can get many friends over here that would like to invest with you making a group trade is a good decision

You mean here in this forums? I don't have offline friends where they are interested in Crypto world so I have to look onlineonly. Presently had one, but no experience to him at all so thinking to join groups, but this also sucks when it come to trusting others.

21 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Yes, this type of strategy is existing because the bigger the fund you trade the bigger the profit and it makes a big impact on the market movement. 

Where can I find these groups and how shall I trust to them for investing along them?  any idea on this since looking to spend my life on Crypto.

1 hour ago, cryptosix said:

Where can I find these groups and how shall I trust to them for investing along them?  any idea on this since looking to spend my life on Crypto.

Sorry, I don't have a reference to them but I know they are operating on telegram and facebook groups but be careful on joining because some of them are scammers.

1 hour ago, Goodcoin said:

There is nothing better to trade in group. It can help if all of you can trade together professionally. I can recommend such for good traders.

Yeah when they are professionally trained traders then you will win good profit through trade in group.

21 minutes ago, jore1 said:

Group trading exists because I am a member of that group. We are allowed to trade orders from qualified people and follow it.

Where does this group exists as I too want to follow that group and start to invest with them. By trading as  a single person it becoming hard for me.

36 minutes ago, Bashir said:

it Better if you could get friend of whom you know them because here online in this forum there are wicked people meaning scam people so not everyone is gonna be trusted to take as a friend

I had one friend already, but he don't have experience in trading, that could be the problem for posting here. Yeah on internet we can't trust people for investing and even exchanges are becoming scam everyday.

You will be really sad when in group trading one of your friends pulls your profit down over weeks. You don't want to be responsible for other peoples mistakes only your own. If you trade as a syndicate or a group then you have to trust the other people completely or it's a waste of time. If you are not profitable on your own then you will never be profitable in a group, and don't expect others to bring your profits up if you are losing, instead you will be cut from the group.

Trading have a lot of option, but the best option to trade in group is with your friends, and i think it's better if its 5 of you. trading with your friend is really fun. but still you must all focus because all of your money's are all of you using. 

• +1 2

Somehow trading as a group might be good while everyone has collect his analysis and found that's all your analysis you found are same

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

2 hours ago, halloweed said:

I hear there are pumps and dumps groups, I think i can call that a trading group, so ye there are trading groups.

I don't think the dumps are a group all the time and searching for a best pump group.

1 hour ago, Luciferludz said:

Somehow trading as a group might be good while everyone has collect his analysis and found that's all your analysis you found are same

Yeah, but from this thread so many suggested to choose from known friends instead of online so I have to find a good analyzer for our group.

1 hour ago, CryptoMoney said:

Nothing bad to trade in group. Two and multiple are better than one. I prefer to do professional trading with professional traders.

Yep, multiple people will be better, but one person should have some education on these Crypto.

37 minutes ago, Hashimi said:

I am in a paid group winch is very friendly ! And the gains in this group are insane we had someone bank 30k yesterday. but always remember Its every man for himself in here. Some of those groups work, but it's all a part of the pump and dump. You have to be the first to dump, before some whale does...

Can you tell how much you are paying for that group and how much you are making per week with them? We are not a big whale, but your suggestion is good before run away someone leaves that coin. We see if a whale also dumps the Bitcoin, but it is rallying for pump only.

I don't know about altcoins, thanks for your suggestions.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Is their any third party sites or people where I can join with them and invest money.

I dont think there are other groups to help you with this but No worries mate there are 5 of you and you can all have your money together and make trades in one exchange together and manage the account between you guys because you can't trust anyone but your friends in crypto. 

• +1 1

38 minutes ago, Bashir said:

That's right it's a good strategy all the way the bigger their funds the bigger the money they received

Yeah that is why I'm kind of jealous to them because with their trading strategy they can easily make a profit and also they can dictate the market movement.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Yes why not trading can be done by a group of people ... with a good agreement and a clear commitment. About loss and profit because this is any trading can happen.  Trust is the main basis.  2 heads are better than 1 more than 2 is best than. Good idea 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Naga said:

I dont think there are other groups to help you with this but No worries mate there are 5 of you and you can all have your money together and make trades in one exchange together and manage the account between you guys because you can't trust anyone but your friends in crypto. 

Yep, I am looking to meet nearby people as this will give me trust on them, also easier to chat by personally. I am looking for a good trader that had experience, but finding such Peron is hard.

40 minutes ago, Yanadia said:

Yes why not trading can be done by a group of people ... with a good agreement and a clear commitment. About loss and profit because this is any trading can happen.  Trust is the main basis.  2 heads are better than 1 more than 2 is best than. Good idea 

thanks, will try to trade something with my friend, but he doesn't know anything than me. Although we can learn and successful traders in the mean time. I am hoping to get atleast 5 friends.

5 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Yep, I am looking to meet nearby people as this will give me trust on them, also easier to chat by personally. I am looking for a good trader that had experience, but finding such Peron is hard.

thanks, will try to trade something with my friend, but he doesn't know anything than me. Although we can learn and successful traders in the mean time. I am hoping to get atleast 5 friends.

I think you and your friends should all learn how to trade together from YouTube videos to following crytpo twitter influencers which will help you sometime to know when to buy and when to sell bitcoin and alts but never trust anyone outside from your friends circle. 

3 hours ago, Bashir said:

You are right they have the chance or the ability to overcrowd the market they know the right time to place orders either in buying or in selling

More little players when they team up they are like a big whale haha that is why they can easily make profit. I hope someday i can be a whale lo

On 12/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, cryptosix said:

Besides the increased trading fund, I don't see how that can help much in the absent of well rooted trading plans and strategies as placing all the Bitcoin in circulation on a wrong trade would not make it right. Is anyone among you a seasoned trader? You've to make certain there're potentials to tap to benefit the group and not just the number.

48 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Besides the increased trading fund, I don't see how that can help much in the absent of well rooted trading plans and strategies as placing all the Bitcoin in circulation on a wrong trade would not make it right. Is anyone among you a seasoned trader? You've to make certain there're potentials to tap to benefit the group and not just the number.

I thought there may be private groups and joining them can increase our money. I mean investing with them shall be free from stress. The thread has helped me better to make offline friends and trade simultaneously.

In fact, I have seen many people share their money in the combined account, and trade according to a certain strategy, but personally I have not tried it because I prefer trading alone and controlling my own money.

• +3 1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:15 PM, cryptosix said:

You can trade any way you want. There is no fixed rule for how to trade but why do you want to share your profit with 5 other people? You can trade yourself and reap your reward. If you are not sure about your skills, you can share your investment with a professional trader who knows the ropes and both learn and earn with him/her. I don't know any third party website who does this but you had better find people to whom you trust and don't share profit with unknown people. It doesn't matter if you share your investment with 5 or more people because at the end your profit is always the same and is calculated based on your own investment.

Actually, some days ago I had started a new topic about sharing investment in crypto trading. You may find some useful information here:

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Luv4me said:

Trading as a group will give you more profit within a short period of time, which should be shared among the group

Yes, it is true, but in return, you may encounter many problems, especially if you formed a team with your friends , Like greed or blaming each in loses .