Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

On 12/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

For now a starter i want to earn money during quarantine since we need extra income to buy goods for our family and after i get payed enough from cryptotalk i will take a break for a while in order to focus on my studies and comply to my academics.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is like a trap ! You can go in, but you can't go out. Because I think the only thing that will make me leave here is to destroy the relevance of this currency, and that's it! And the rest ... well, no!

• +2 1

I do not think that the crypto field can be dispensed with for any person who entered and worked here for two reasons. First, the amount of profits that can be achieved and continue to achieve them in the event of adherence to the terms of trading and the rules of capital management and secondly as it is considered a second work with excellent income and not very stressful and does not need many tools to work with it except the Internet And a laptop or smart phone .

• +3 1

I think i am from the second group , the forum giving us good profits to serve our daily lives and working from home for me is better than spending longer hours with less profits in other jobs , for sure i am talking about the time when payment was with BTC , i still don't know about TALK . But recently i started to like crypto so i may not leave it and keep working on it when i have free times

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have already entered the world of crypto for quite a while mainly because of the ideals they represent such as financial independence, full possession of my savings, elimination of intermediaries, anonymity and secondly of course to earn I'm now involved, passionate about crypto I'm here to stay I believe that I will never leave this world

• +1 1
  • +2 1

49 minutes ago, Yabuko said:

I think i am from the second group , the forum giving us good profits to serve our daily lives and working from home for me is better than spending longer hours with less profits in other jobs , for sure i am talking about the time when payment was with BTC , i still don't know about TALK . But recently i started to like crypto so i may not leave it and keep working on it when i have free times

In my estimation is like to yours I liked trading and I will strive to mature for my part and my trading strategy, I am not judgment of leave-taking the Crypto marketplace in the suddenly name at slightest. 

It is true, there are some people who are in the crypto world only for a specific purpose, for example to buy a car or a house and when their goal is achieved they will leave the crypto world. I am in the crypto world because I work here, as long as the crypto world is still making money, of course I will stay here and I have plans for the future.

I have no definite plan when I will stop working in the crypto world, as long as it is profitable I will not stop.😀

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I input in the crypto globe assembly an strive for and i shrink do with crypto and one day i bursting cram acknowledge take aim with crypto currency. The crypto currency is excitement changer agenda and added peoples work. I intend to crypto currency for being altering. 

For me, I entered the world of crypto nearly two years ago in order to earn money and achieve a steady financial income in order to cover my expenses and help my family financially, but over time I became addicted to working in the field of crypto and I try to learn and increase my knowledge in crypto every day.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

No, there is no specific time or a particular date set aside for leaving Crypto community, as for now I am training some of my close friends, families members on how to secure their future dreams too through Crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I entered with no plan to exit because I plan to always be in crypto. If you read a lot you will find that this industry is not going to dissappera but it will keep expand and become very big so much that everyone will be using crypto. We have to find which will be used after a few years and bet on them now.

I have no designated plan to leave Cryptocurrency environment since when i decide to join and all my aims ae to make some earning in this forum so that i can begin a trading career in the future because i have seen many people make it through Cryptocurrency trading so I want to be on the line on becoming rich in the field of Cryptocurrency not leaving it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I entered the world of crypto to earn money, but if I had a lot of money, I would not give up working in crypto because working on it became a pleasure.

Cryptoworld is a place filled up with many source of income which can actually make you become successful individual in life and i am currently working in the field as a writer which give us the opportunity to earn some talk token and satoshi as well, since I have the plan to become a member in t trading field one day then i don't think i can leave cryptoworld unless the projects are no more in existence.

• Useful or interesting 2

for me i prefer crypto at the time just because it saves me from wasting my time on other jobs with less income , i prefer to spend this time on something benefit me either it was money or knowledge and crypto provides me both of them , so i am stick with it at the time until i finish my studies and find a good job with better income

Hi everybody! About crypto and bitcoin my brother tell me when I had 20.  I entered in crypto for money of course! With really nice volatility of all crypto tokens it is perfect instrument for earning money. Also a I think that crypto it is a future, so invest in this will be great idea every time

On 12/7/2019 at 10:03 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

I totally agree that there are many people working with cryptocurrencies due to the current situation and that has brought more people to this world but I believe that crypto is the future.

In fact, I initially joined the crypto world for profit. But after I read a lot about this world and the technology with which cryptocurrencies operate. I found I gain more knowledge than money. This is indeed a real benefit.

• +3 1

I also will not leave the crypto world after I achieve my goals, the crypto world is like a daily job and cannot be separated from me. If the crypto world could still make money, I would work here forever.

• +1 1

My dear you are written a very good post and nice thinking. I am enter the crypto with a target and I am did not know a lot. I am traded with buy the dip thinking. I am had this in mind and I am bought and trade since March but I am not think about it until now as something else. It is more importance than other markets, because this is has good potent to reach the same as big markets and be trillions of dollars. I am no plan to leave unless this is all goes to zero and not used by anyone.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Why would you leave something that is profitable? It makes no sense. Some that were very early and bought bitcoin for a dollar made millions of course and do not care, but why limit your targets to just buying a car with a few thousand dollars. You can make a lot more from this market.

• +1 1

If I talk about my experience, I had joined Crypto field as I was fascinated with the Blockchain technology. I do believe it's the best thing and great way for Decentralisation. Because of Blockchain I ended up understanding about Bitcoin and later my knowledge increases with time.

So at beginning I hadn't have a well designed plan to be here and spend alot of time with Crypto projects.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have plans but they are not involving to leave. Why we learn about cryptocurrencies then? To leave after a few years and all this knowledge we acquire go to waste? We learn about new systems new technologies this is more important and the rewards will be bigger year after year.

The title of the topic is interesting to me. I entered the world of cryptography three months ago, and what made me interested in this is to find additional income to improve my life. When I retire from a job after three years, I plan to devote more time to cryptocurrencies and I hope that I have a balance to start investing in good amounts. Honestly, I am not planning to leave  Cryptocurrencies because they are easy, useful and fun