Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

This is a good question i have not do that and for that i have not plan t leave the site and always want to work hard to earn more in this site 

Thats true my friend, i am also entered in crypto currency for a reason. I have goals to achieve and i must get a little help from crypto, i believe by holding and trading i can achieve my goals from the profit which i will get.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

What about you?

Based on my current experience and knowledge in the market, I could say that I'll work here only to aid in my success in my own career, and not solely in cryptocurrencies. If fate would be kind to me, for example, I would be hired on a high position and gain more than what I could have (ex. be a moderator), then I might rather stay.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, PiroSense said:

Based on my current experience and knowledge in the market, I could say that I'll work here only to aid in my success in my own career, and not solely in cryptocurrencies. If fate would be kind to me, for example, I would be hired on a high position and gain more than what I could have (ex. be a moderator), then I might rather stay.

Every person has its own reasons to welcome the use of crypto but I imagine two main purposes:

1 - Using crypto directly to boost your earnings to improve your life. In this case, the user doesn't mix crypto with fiat. Finding crypto jobs also belongs to this category.

2 - Using crypto indirectly to collect money to invest in fiat projects for the long term. This needs better planning but can multiply your salary.

I think most people belong to the first category because they are satisfied with crypto investment alone and don't see the need to invest in other projects.

Even if I achieve all my goals, I will not leave the crypto world. I liked it being part of my daily life and I will trade every day until I master trading and become one of the best traders in the world.

I m not sure that there are who planning their entered cryptocurrency world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time! The cryptocurrency is an opportunity if is profitable the people stay doing the business if not the people search other opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, I made a lot of plans before entering and set many goals that I had to achieve. Before entering, I studied a lot of materials about cryptocurrency and I knew what I was going on. I knew all the risks that would be in the crypto world. Therefore, I am so successful now in the crypto world.

• +1 1

Yes I came here with a plan. I will leave crypto when I will have at least 50 bitcoins but I know it will never be possible so indirectly I will never leave crypto.

For me I want to gain alot of money to start a normal job in real life that will lead me to start more better than this Field because it make me really tired ND not focusing on my life these days watching price and other thing every minute is really tough.

• +1 1

I have entered in cryptocurrency for a certain reason and that is to earn profit and if i am successful doing this then i will not leave this so easily because i am finding this more interesting   

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

I entered crypto without any plan and thinking if it is a scam. My first two months passed without noticing that I am making my plan on my daily routine with crypto.

How did you enter crypto world when you had negative thoughts about it in mind? Unfortunately, it has become so common among people that the key to success in crypto is just the simple rule of buying low and selling high but this is not the answer in this market. There are lots of trading plans and styles. You should read about all of them and choose the best one based on your personality and risk tolerance. Without a plan, you are just playing dangerously with your capital.

This cannot happen. How can a person enter a site just for fun. This is negligence. Every person must sense a sense of responsibility towards every work they do, whether on the Internet or on the ground.

Edited by Maroua

I entered the world of cryptography because of my great desire to learn a new field in life and to obtain a profit and because for me a great distinction my future plan is to circulate and spread the culture of cryptography in the surrounding community that has not yet come to coding

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/7/2019 at 7:33 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

I joined crypto with an uncertain plan. One of my friend had recommended about cryptotalk forum to earn additional income by making useful posts but I'm looking forward to make daily trading. 

No, I don't have any plan to make money and leave after I complete it, I will use cryptocurrencies even if I become a millionaire 

Crypto world is quite too big to work for. The crypto  world always gives new opportunitiesfor the users. As I joined here ,I decided to work in this forum and work here sincerely. Cryptotalk is a good forum to work in the world of crypto. So maybe it is wise to stay here for a long time. 

• +1 1

Well I think a lot of those who joined the cryptotalk forum were their first and last goal is to get money and not for the purpose of entertainment and this purpose applies to myself as well. For me, even if I. became have wealth, I will never leave work in it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I don't have never thinking about idea of leaving cryptocurrencies at a certain time in the future, because its generate good income for me, but if it were generating only loss, I would leave it before.

I agree with you I can never think of quitting crypto. It helps us improve our quality of life. In order to work, we have to plan. No work is possible without a plan. We will stay as long as the crypto is. I can't think of working for a long time.

To be very sincere, I don't have such in my plan entirely, leaving the world of cryptocurrency. I might not trade in it or earn in it anymore but I don't think I will stop buying or selling goods or services with it. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

When I entered the field of cryptocurrencies, I did not enter a plan or a goal, but I wanted to learn that and succeed in achieving profits through it

Life is great and enjoy it

You actually made a point there, most people come to crypto to make money without no plans of doing anything else, while some came to crypto to acquire money to start up something else, but i can tell you that there are many people in crypto who have actually archieve thier goals but there are still working with Crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/9/2020 at 4:53 PM, apealing said:

i haven't any plan to depart crypto yet. yes i got here here to earn money for myself and i am incomes right. if i misplaced my cash even then will in no way go away crypto world.

There is plan I come up with new plan that when ever I made it successfully I will not leave cryptocurrency but when I couldn't make it I just leave it

No i have never done this. In fact when i entered crypto i was thinking that i would carry on with earning and investing the crypto that i am earning for as long as it is possible to do so and for as long as crypto remains active. At the moment i can see that this would be great because i think that crypto has a very bright future, but since then i have revised my position in that i want to earn as much as i can where is becomes possible for me to then live solely off the interest if i had to put that crypto into a fixed deposit. If i can reach that point i think that i will be very happy.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769