Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

Hello my dear friend I want to tell me that you said absolutely right if you want to leave this forum then I think you are not doing good because this form is very valuable to understand the cryptocurrency at this time

No mate I didn’t entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time. I just joined crypto world as curiosity. But now Im just loving it. Now Im setting my goal for crypto. Crypto has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

Actually, Crypto is the best to earn extra money even I become millionaire and have a businesses.Honestly, I don't want to leave the crypto world, it is a good additional income. In fact, i still believe that in future crypto was going strong and recognize globally.I hope the experience in this platform will cherish and help me to enhance my knowledge in coins and stuffs.

• +1 1

I actually joined the crypto world just for fun. Few years ago I learned about crypto currencies and srarted collecting them. I do not have an ultimate goal or big motives, I am just filling out my time in something useful and hoping for the best.

In the beginning, yes, I had goals. I want all a specific amount of money only and then reckoning, but this field makes you always feel greedy and want to win more like gambling, and with currencies rising in this way, I wanted after collecting the amount I want, to store some coins for the distant future and move away Completely about cryptocurrencies, I believe that the major currencies will reach very large numbers in the coming years.

I don't want to abandon the crypto world, to be honest.This is a nice source of extra revenue and I'm keeping a portion of my crypto currency for the future because I think rates will increase.

Perhaps my goal in the beginning to enter the world of cryptography is to get a good income, but with the work here I discovered how important cryptocurrencies are for the future and how they will reduce the importance of fiat currencies, of course I changed my goal and worked hard to increase my experience and information about them in order to continue working in the future.

Dear friend, I do not think that there are people who can win large sums of money through their work and investing in cryptocurrencies over the Internet that after collecting the money they need to leave the work (crypto) online, it is almost impossible because the work that makes you money without making a great effort Or fatigue that you cannot do without even if you have a daily job. You cannot quit this job or stop continuing this profitable work.
As for me, I will continue to work within this forum and invest in some cryptocurrencies, even if I have everything I want, I will continue.

Hello dear, I think that the I enter the the cryptocurrency world to get rich through investment and trading of cryptocurrencies, because I believe that there are abundant opportunities in the cryptocurrency that you can get,, thank you. 

Yes my friend everyone joined this forum due to some reason but some are also there who joined this accidentally but after joining they also make some goals to join this forum.. So everyone is trying to reach there goals very fast. I join this forum on the request of my friends but after joining I realized that it's a great opportunity for the students to avil.. I will advice all the students all over the world to join this. We easily earn our daily requirements and expenses through this site or forum.. If we spend time here then we will paid for it and which is enough to meet the expenses of any student. 

Friend I have planned before entering this forum. And that planning is to learn all the required information which is essential to work on here. And as far as leaving Is concerned I have no plans to leave this place because I am very very stable here and do not want to leave this site. Thanks 

I think it is good to set a plan for our crypto future and work to achieve our goals and frankly, cryptocurrencies give us a lot of good opportunities that we can take advantage of and win a lot of money.

When I entered the world of cryptocurrencies, my goal was to earn money and start investing and trading cryptocurrencies, and I am not thinking of leaving the world of cryptocurrencies and I am constantly striving to develop my experiences in cryptocurrencies and investment.

My main aim to join this cryptocurrency was to earn money and become a rich man but it will take some time to become rich no one can becomes rich in seconds. And i am also enjoying to work on this forum and i don't think i will leave this forum. 

Friend, if I do well in Cryptocurrencies I would have no reason to leave. I have goals of generating income to have a small business, which would be very important extra income. Still I would keep my stay in Cryptocurrencies because it is the currency that is trading very well worldwide.

I think that knowledge does not end, and when I joined this forum, I did not expect to find pleasure in learning in this forum, but whoever found this forum an opportunity for money only, it must end its matter here and leave the forum after obtaining the money.
As for those looking for knowledge, it does not end and I personally search for knowledge.
So I guess I won't get out of here

No way, most of us genuinely needed to be in at this point for a variety of reasons, but we will now sympathize with the cryptocurrency machinery and wait for the realizations. Will we be able to tell the difference if we come back? Various factors may cause us to live this humankind at specific times.