Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you entered crypto world with a carefully designed plan to leave it at a certain time?

On 12/7/2019 at 4:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

Yes, indeed, many people report complaints daily that they lose in currencies and do not win for something because of their poor planning and that they randomly entered the markets

For me I entered cryptocurrency to through a friend of mine, who introduce the crypto business to me when he was actually making money out of crypto through bounty campaign, I don't think I have plan of leaving crypto soon

I'm here to get money and the world of crypto is very useful for me and there's nothing to leave it to get experience and I'll enjoy it until I get old.

• +1 1

You are always welcome mate. Really before you joined cryptocurrency, you must have a well designed plan on what to do after you might have joined. But once you have joined and it's paying you well, what is the essence of leaving the forum. Happy Christmas, have a blessed day ahead.

If i hold about 1 bitcoin and it goes up to 100k then i would leave this world for good, but that us only because I'm gambling addict and could not risk all that profit online

I am here in the crypto market for my whole life. I want to do trading all the time in my life. now a days crypto is my main source for making profit

It is not wise to leave a work that is providing you some money... it is true that some people are here just to gather a capital to start with , but even after you achieve this , you can stay an active member here , and if you have a success story you can share it with new members , and show them the road to success in the Cryptoworld.

Getting profits and collecting money is the primary goal of anyone who has engaged in the crypto market and the world of cryptography, and some of them have the qualifications for programming or trading by previously working in other markets, and some of them have entered without experience and began to learn. Therefore, it must be noted that work without a strategy will be doomed to failure, this market needs its line Thoughtful to calculate losses before profits.

• +3 1

I have entered the cryptoworld with a designed plan which after some period of time I want to change from crypto write to crypto trading and also keep progressing, and I hope in the future I can create my own crypto project that will be use in cryptoworld. 

No my friend I don't have any plan like this. Because from cryptocurrency I am earning a good amount of money. Because of crypto currency I am financially established. That's why I will not leave it. 

• +1 1

Whoever entered the market and made profits I do not think he will leave as long as he is able to understand the market and its movements But there is a difference between traders, some of whom trade in certain periods and others think of quick profit and daily trading, and all these things determine the state of profit or loss and continue in the market.

We must take advantage of the great growth that is occurring in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin and be keen to learn the methods and strategies of working in the fields of cryptocurrencies in order to make it the main Omani since it is very profitable

Have not entered in crypto world to live it with a short period of time because I have a good plan that I want to achieve with crypto so that I will be successful with it

I was interesting about Crypto currencies, I never thought that it is possible to make money online but I found out it possible here in the community of cryptotalk where you can earn cash and learn new stuffs.

"We grow by lifting others"

Everybody has a dream. But dreams rarely come true. Most of us dream to be rich. But how many of us will realize our dreams. If at all you realize your dream like buy a car , you start dreaming for another thing like a new house. So dreams never end. But there is a sense of satisfaction that you are at least achieving something. So leaving the forum is out of question. First Dream no. 1, then 2, then 3 and so on!😊

That is one of the typical behaviors of people, both inside and outside the cryptographic world, many simply work to achieve certain goals and then become independent or simply climb steps, in my case I think that currently I only work on this to earn money, until I can buy my house and develop other plans.

If i hold about 1 bitcoin and it goes up to 100k then i would leave this world for good, but that us only because I'm gambling addict and could not risk all that profit online

• +3 1

I heard about crypto-currencies from my friends and colleagues so I joined in this platform because they were honoring money from this form they were making extra income from this so I thought that it will be helpful for me to make my own pocket money from this so that was a reason for I joined in this forum and I think I will keep posting my comments and this platforms.

I am here in the crypto market for my whole life. I want to do trading all the time in my life. now a days crypto is my main source for making profit

• +3 1

On 12/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone has entered crypto world for a reason. I don't think anyone has joined crypto community just for fun! Some people who don't have a job, turned to cryptocurrency to earn money. They just trade for money and don't have a plan for future. They want to stay on crypto world as long as cryptocurrency stays alive. But there are some other people who started to get involved in crypto world to reach a certain goal in the future. They may leave cryptocurrency after reaching their goals. For example, some people want to start a business but need investment. They are working with cryptocurrency just to collect money to form an investment for their businesses. Some people may have a dream. They want to buy a car or anything else by the money they earn through cryptocurrency and will leave crypto world after their dreams come true. They have a plan to earn a fixed amount of money and will forget about crypto after that.

I am not one of these people and even if I reach all my goals, I won't leave crypto world. What about you?

I share similar opinions with you friend.I joined the forum recently, my primary aim has been the earning benefits, though am also enjoying the socializing aspect of the forum, relating with people with similar opinions is always fun. On honest note I haven't thought of leaving.

Yes, I have considered some things, and with its theme it has inspired me to go a little further than what I had in mind because there is no better way to grow than by writing our future and working hard in the present to fulfill it and that is what I will do from now on.

I do not think this is possible, I do not believe that someone enters with a specific plan, without a doubt that once you enter cryptocurrencies and understand them in their cavality, you do not leave because it is the opportunity to earn a lot of money and that is very good.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I do not have a specific plan in the world of cryptocurrency so far. Im just in it to learn and make some money. But i will like to grow in the world of cryptocurrency. To be able to make soo much money through series of investments and tradings. I want to be among the top holders of coins. I want to be a WHALE.

Dear i have entered the crypto forum with spirit of learning as well as earning.I do not have any intention of leaving crypto forum on certain time.I.want to work on crypto for a long time.I wish to learn a lot from crypto.I want to participate in making the crypto better and best.I hope  i will be succeed one day.