Tokpie Exchange - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Tokpie Exchange

Does anybody know about this Tokpie exchange and what are your thoughts on this as I am going to create an account with them. They were saying that bounty stakes can be sold on that exchange, but I am still unsure for those things.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3

Yes, you can sell stake from bounty program in that exchanges. The fee is high ( for me ) but to get low fee you only need stake their token, all activity use eth. You can try but not me because stake to low and some of them has no market.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It's exchange platform that give you place to sell your bounty stake that running on their platform mate, Example like you joining video bounty and get 2 stake, You can sell the stake on tokpie exchange. For more details you can visit their website.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, nicolas1234789 said:

Yes, you can sell stake from bounty program in that exchanges. The fee is high ( for me ) but to get low fee you only need stake their token, all activity use eth. You can try but not me because stake to low and some of them has no market.

So they had high fee compared to other exchanges as I am too thought this thing, but the bounty manager told  listed on their exchange.

3 hours ago, doriahailee said:

It's exchange platform that give you place to sell your bounty stakSo they hadse that running on their platform mate, Example like you joining video bounty and get 2 stake, You can sell the stake on tokpie exchange. For more details you can visit their website.

I will check their website and let you know if anything required, but here they made a small loophole for the fee on tokpie.

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Man said:

That's right, stakes from bounties can be sold there. But the exchange is really not good for trading. You have to understand seriously. It is not like an exchange in general.

oops, that will be a bad exchange and I thought the bounty is good because I can trade the tokens on that exchange. Thanks for the info, Ill try to sell my tokens what I am getting form them since I don't want to hold.

• +2 1

First time to hear about it they have some bounty and we can earn from it and sell our coins on this exchange as i can see in some comments

• +1 1

On this one site you can partner with them and sell to them, but what is more there is more and you need to invest in their shops and these shops are not any other messenger so the risk is very high.  you can do

• +2 1

30 minutes ago, Man said:

I sell there, because only in that exchange can tokens that I get at the bounty be sold. It was far beyond expectations, even though getting only a few $$, at least it became a result. Compared to I have to save in MEW only. But that was my first and last transaction there.

Hi good to hear and you did best thing by selling their and I am also looking to sell at Tokpie since the token price will fall after the IEO and have to hold till to the last breathe.

What could be the fee they charged to you and how much money?

On 12/7/2019 at 7:03 PM, cryptosix said:

Does anybody know about this Tokpie exchange and what are your thoughts on this as I am going to create an account with them. They were saying that bounty stakes can be sold on that exchange, but I am still unsure for those things.

To be honest i didnt hear anything about the tokpie exchange. You must be careful in using unfamiliar exchange because it might be a scam and don't allow you to withdraw your fund.

• +2 1

27 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

To be honest i didnt hear anything about the tokpie exchange. You must be careful in using unfamiliar exchange because it might be a scam and don't allow you to withdraw your fund.

The token developer already listed on that exchange, so I have to sell and disappear from them, this is what I learned from previous bounties, where holding is a waste of time and money.

26 minutes ago, Man said:

Indeed it is good to do, every choice is in your hands. Do you want to sell or hold it. And I forget how many results I get, if I'm not mistaken it's under $20. Well below expectations.

Thanks for your feedback on Tokpie exchange, I will be selling only once they were in my hands.

23 hours ago, cryptosix said:

The token developer already listed on that exchange, so I have to sell and disappear from them, this is what I learned from previous bounties, where holding is a waste of time and money.

Nice decision but sometimes holding a worthy coin is profitable too especially if the team of the project is really dedicated to bringing a good outcome.

2 hours ago, xprince1996 said:

Nice decision but sometimes holding a worthy coin is profitable too especially if the team of the project is really dedicated to bringing a good outcome.

I just saw in that telegram chat where someone mentioned the Tokpie doesn't have buyers. I don't know whether my stakes were tradable or not. I think this is a new type of fraud in the crypto.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, cryptosix said:

It's a service I've heard of before, but I don't trust and use it because it's new. Although the usage rate has increased compared to the time I learned today, I do not intend to use it because I do not need it. If you are going to use it actively, I strongly recommend you to do detailed research and become a member accordingly.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

1 hour ago, BitcoinTurk said:

It's a service I've heard of before, but I don't trust and use it because it's new. Although the usage rate has increased compared to the time I learned today, I do not intend to use it because I do not need it. If you are going to use it actively, I strongly recommend you to do detailed research and become a member accordingly.

I have posted here for seeking advice form others those who are using. Did you really sold your stakes on that Tokpie exchange and got deposited in your wallet?

I have to sell that stakes on Tokpie only as their is no other exchange for selling that tokens.

• +1 1

Just now, cryptosix said:

I have posted here for seeking advice form others those who are using. Did you really sold your stakes on that Tokpie exchange and got deposited in your wallet?

I have to sell that stakes on Tokpie only as their is no other exchange for selling that tokens.

No, I have never used the service you mentioned, and therefore I did not write anything positive or negative when commenting. The only advice I can give you is to read other users' comments and do detailed research on the service.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Yes, maybe you are right, bounty stakes can be sold on that exchange, but we will have a problem if the token becomes worthless in the market. The long waiting time is around 6 months only for bounty stakes.

• +1 1

On 12/7/2019 at 12:03 PM, cryptosix said:

I'm aware of the exchange site in subject and I like there concept but the exchange site is too complication. Besides, it not easy to use and price they pay for token  dont worth it sometime.

I don't know about tokpie exchange, but yes you can sell your stake there. I don't know how the system works there or to sell the stakes, better to read their information how it works.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, positive said:

I'm aware of the exchange site in subject and I like there concept but the exchange site is too complication. Besides, it not easy to use and price they pay for token  dont worth it sometime.

Here is the link of their site https://tokpie.io/  and what I believe is these ICO's are just trying to fool by telling you can trade those tokens before distributing. I don't think this exchange will benefit for the bounty hunters in the future.

Anyway we will see by listing the tokens and how much time it required for selling.

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Here is the link of their site https://tokpie.io/  and what I believe is these ICO's are just trying to fool by telling you can trade those tokens before distributing. I don't think this exchange will benefit for the bounty hunters in the future.

Anyway we will see by listing the tokens and how much time it required for selling.

I knew the exchange site link but the part of the exchange trying to fool bounty hunters is what I dont know and what I know is that the exchange is very complicate to use and there payment dont worth it sometime.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:03 PM, cryptosix said:

Why are you guys mostly interested on creating accounts on the new exchanges while you dont know how much thats exchanges are trusted by the users but you start using them

I think that if it sells on the san but it is a good coin it will be available soon on coinmartcap, it is a trust first. If there is salable, you can recover about other currencies

• +2 1

On 12/7/2019 at 6:03 PM, cryptosix said:

In Tokpie exchange you can sell bounty stake for ETH or you can wait until the project finishes the fundraising, and exchange the stake with the token.