Tokpie Exchange - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Tokpie Exchange

Tokpie is a great exchange, especially for bounty hunters. Tokpie allows the hunter to sell stakes in the bounty campaigns they participate in for ETH even if the bounty campaign is not over. This ensures that the bounty campaign has real potential and that the hunter can easily achieve a real return of ETH when participating in these campaigns.
This is the only exchange I know of that has that great feature.

I have not yet done any exchange process because I really am still ignorant about this matter, but I entered this section in order to learn the best methods that I must follow in order to do the exchange properly.

• +3 1

As for me, I have not heard about this thing ... But what is the truth of this thing and what is the account that we must create for the exchange

In this platform, you can partner with them and sell your shares through them, and you need to invest within their platform, I do not recommend much to join this platform because I consider that investing within it is considered a risk, good luck for you.

• +1 1

Yes my friend, you can sell a share of the bonus program on those exchanges.  The fees are high (for me) but to get low fees you only need a token share, and every activity uses eth.  You can try but not me because the share is low and some of them don't have a market.

Yes dear friend, you can sell a share of the bonus program on those exchanges.  The fees are high (for me) but for the low fees you only need a token share, and each activity uses eth.  You can try but not me because the share is low and some of them don't have a market.

I am very grateful to him for his functionality. You do not need. I think this is a personal matter for everyone. Whom it is more convenient to display. For some reason everyone bforgest than on top exchange, with kus nothing can be withdraw in fiat. Usually exchange are used just for this.

No, I have not heard about the Tokpie cryptocurrency exchange. But soon, I want to consider this exchange. It takes time to do this. It should be very careful in this regard. 

On 12/7/2019 at 5:03 PM, cryptosix said:

Does anybody know about this Tokpie exchange and what are your thoughts on this as I am going to create an account with them. They were saying that bounty stakes can be sold on that exchange, but I am still unsure for those things.

It's an auction website that allows you to sell the bounty stakes that are now running on their platform. For example, if you enter a video bounty and get two stakes, you will sell the stakes on the Tokpie exchange. Visit their website for more information.

Well, it is a new information for me. I have not idea about this exchange because I only know about yobit exchange site since I have joined this forum. There may some people who have the same experience about your recommended exchange site. I hope it will help you to find review about it.

I did search for this exchange. It is difficult to undertsand its purpose because it has a token that you need to buy for some reason to increase some limits it has. It is used for tokens from bounties and for bounty hunters. You can sell what is called stakes there, before the tokens from bounties are even listed in a real exchange, but as I said I don't understand it's logic. It is in Coingecko too if you look for it.

On this one site you can band together with them and offer to them, yet what is more there is more and you need to put resources into their shops and these shops are no other courier so the danger is high. you can do

I dont have knowledge about this exchange before creating account you should checkthe trust score I wish you best of luck

I have not heard about this exchange before, do not deposit your cryptocurrencies in it because it may be a fraud project, you must conduct research on this exchange and make sure that the support team for the project are not fraudulent people

• +4 1

I have not heard about this exchange but if you want to create your account you should take a start with the proper research on the exchange using the google or the youtube. 

I have no ideas about Tokpie exchange so I do not want to give you mistaken information , all I know that you can sell stake there but no more information so I recommend you to ask people  who worked in Tokpie exchange.

• +2 2

I can't provide any information but i heard in our forum members gives good explaination about this exchange, and understand some information I think this exchange works bounty programs.

Is anyone familiar with the Tokpie exchange, and if so, what are your thoughts on it? I'm planning to open an account with them. They said bounty stakes could be sold on that exchange, but I'm still not sure about that.