[CT] GVT can can never torelate Bitcoin. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

[CT] GVT can can never torelate Bitcoin.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:00 PM, Dguy said:

Ok I get you point so what do think Bitcoin situation is, is it due to this regulations that makes Bitcoin to be volatile?

Regulations have nothing to do with the volatile, but they have something to do with hindering the growth of bitcoin price, to play at higher levels.

2 hours ago, Dguy said:

Ok that's due to high demand and supply of Bitcoin within exchangers and great investment with both the trading too

Even for low cap coins, still volatile is nit affected by regulations, this is an actual thing.

We know that crypto has become very popular nowadays and government can't but have to adopt crypto and they also have various policy which they will use to hide their using sector of money

We know that crypto has become very popular nowadays and government can't but have to adopt crypto and they also have various policy which they will use to hide their using sector of money

I think that this could be one of the reasons for the resistance of many governments to the use f crypto in their financial infrastructure, however one of the other reasons is that bitcoin is decentralized. And i think that if there is a way to control and centralize bitcoin then it would be considered. However i do think that what you are suggesting in this topic could be a possible reason as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes, governments cannot move or influence Bitcoin in any way and as it is a decentralized currency, it is not at their disposal or control.

Life is great and enjoy it

9 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

The main point why government of different countries have banned crypto currency because they can't have any control over it. Bitcoin is decentralized which is why its illegal in many countries. 

So all they want is to centralize the crypto world, and all will be fine, i say once they centralize it it will be easy for them to ban.

I agree with you, maybe what you mentioned is one of the reasons, but there are many other reasons that governments worry about using cryptocurrencies, such as using another non-local currency that is not taxed easily.

Yes, you are right that the blockchain technology stores millions of data that are not in the interest of these governments as well, not only this, but it also has a negative impact on their local currency. however, the wealthy country has become unconcerned with this side of the dangers, while there is a body that has a positive influence on it, and it has decided to allow dealing in currency currencies in its normally dusty borders.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

bitcoin can be used for both good and bad purposes as it is difficult to track all the owners of wallets that handle a lot of bitcoin so governments do not risk using bitcoin in their monetary system which could be a security risk for the country.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:45 PM, teminalibug said:

Here is another real reason  why Governments can not tolerate Bitcoin as a major means of payment and transaction.

Bitcoin translations / blocks are public and they are forever served in the blockchain.

Now with this facts means if Bitcoin is the major means of transaction then it will be easy to know how government spend their money (people's money to be specific). So many secrets will be exposed

Also hackers could easily write a message in a block transaction to expose secretes without been identified. https://blog.eternitywall.com/2016/06/01/how-to-write-a-message-on-the-blockchain/

Terms;

CT - Conspiracy theory

GVT - Government

I think that this is the reason why the government don't want cryptocurrency but I think that they should do because tjey should not have secrets. They are afraid because it will expose their corruption in the peoples money and I think that they fear the capabilities of cryptocurrency. 

14 hours ago, Zues said:

I think that this is the reason why the government don't want cryptocurrency but I think that they should do because tjey should not have secrets. They are afraid because it will expose their corruption in the peoples money and I think that they fear the capabilities of cryptocurrency. 

And i have a reason to think that it is not just crypto they fear but blockchain in general, it is the best tech but since it is too transparent and decentralized, they have so much fear.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, halloweed said:

That is why we must know that governments will never truly or completely accept crypto, for that we hav somthing to worry about.

Our worry is not not i important though, even if the government bans crypto, we can use the power of decentralization to still use it.

There are many reasons in which the government won't want to tolerate bitcoin, the government See's bitcoin as a treat to them, but no matter what the government does there can't stop the growth and movement of bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

33 minutes ago, halloweed said:

You are right, but all power comes with cost, in crypto the cost is scammers who are not declared criminals by no law and many other costs we gonna have to pay, like taking care of our own money is not that easy sometimes we make mistakes and for them we miss the banks sometimes.

We have already been dealing and paying the cost, that  is not an important discussion right now, all that is best is that we can still use without getting caught.

On 12/7/2019 at 10:45 AM, teminalibug said:

Now with this facts means if Bitcoin is the major means of transaction then it will be easy to know how government spend their money (people's money to be specific). So many secrets will be exposed

I agree with you on this one because governments of these days can't be trusted on how they spend people' s money in taxes therefore, they are scared all secrets on how they do it can always be exposed on blockchain if they switch to the use of bitcoin as a major means of payment or currency.

• Useful or interesting 1

My country accepts bitcoins, big investors take part in bitcoin a lot and they also encourage people to work with it. I believe in the existence of bitcoin and its future, I believe it will be fully accepted, I believe that every country will work with bitcoin to best suit its country.

Yes may be that is also reason of not accepting bitcoin or crypto currencies. But main reason is that crypto have no control by the government. 

• +1 1

I guess that the legalization in Russia would happen only if current government passes because with blockchain their transactions would be seen for everyone in the world.

6 hours ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that government will not tolerate cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin because the way of banking of this time and the new way of cryptocurrencies is not tolerable by the government and that is unfortunate because that is just unfair.

It is unfair to us but it was unfair to the governments in the first place, because they provide us with services that we must pay taxes on, they just claim what was rightful theirs.

One thing which I kind if think that most resisting government would kind of not want to integrate such use of Crypto into their curriculum as a finance method, could be that of having to publicly show the value of money which they kind of sent out on various entities. But I think the government expenditure should be on them as every government have country secrets which they will never leak out

• +3 1

I do agree with you bro, many government has internal issues and corruption and they don't want transparency in their way and Crypto would ruin it for sure as they know about it so they are blaming Crypto currency for fake things responsible.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Bitcoin has an utterly decentralized feature  which is powered by its users with no central authority. I think, due to this reason, government can not tolerate Bitcoin as it would not have any central authority to control everything.  

This is the first time I have heard of such a system, as I think it is certainly not able to compete with bitcoin!After all, it does not have such relevance, and can not equal it!

• +1 1

This is true, in addition to the fact that the use of blockchain to transfer funds will cause the dispensation of banks and internal or external money transfer companies. Consequently, this will cause the loss of a source of income from remittance fees, and thus a defect in the government's economic security.

• +2 1

What should can do govt. We know that Bitcoin can't be handled by one government because it is not easy to handle. Because it is decentralized.