A FAQ page would be great for new comers. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

A FAQ page would be great for new comers.

I would like to suggest an implementation of a FAQ page for this site, In a that page we could explain to newbies what is Bitcoin, what is cryptocurrency, and all about of the forum.

Another important page is terms of use and conditions, there all the rules of the forum would be written to guide users.

And lastly a Privacy policy page where, users would be assured that there privacy is protected and and their info provided can not be compromised.

What do you guys think about this?

@Admin if you need me I could create those pages for you, I know exactly what should be included in those pages suggested above, Plus I'm a developer.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well that's a good i dea but i think all possible FAQ of newbies will be found in the about forum. For me if the admins display the rules and what is crypto is all about where we users can easily see those, i think it would be better.

I think we already have it and we call it " About Forum " section, you can find any information you need about forum. Maybe we need more admin to manage communication in forum.

• -1 1

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I would like to suggest an implementation of a FAQ page for this site, In a that page we could explain to newbies what is Bitcoin, what is cryptocurrency, and all about of the forum.

Another important page is terms of use and conditions, there all the rules of the forum would be written to guide users.

And lastly a Privacy policy page where, users would be assured that there privacy is protected and and their info provided can not be compromised.

@Admin if you need me I could create those pages for you, I know exactly what should be included in those pages suggested above, Plus I'm a developer.

Indeed, so that new members won't keep posting or creating topic like "what is Bitcoin?" all over again. I think in every day, I always encounter topics like this. And people's replies are also repeating.

5 hours ago, teminalibug said:

If the admins will do a faq page for all incoming new users then this section will surely closed because it is the broad term of faq of cryptotalk.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That's a great idea, users should also be forced to read and agree to those terms and rules by ticking on a radio button.

I think that's a good idea to implement, maybe the admin will agree. especially if they only have to review and post what you write

I think FAQ page is good in any site not just here, even me when I visit some sites the first thing I do is go to FAQ where I can find enough informations about this one, thanks for your idea

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:

The FAQ page will not be juts for new users but for ll members, And i do not  see the need to remove this about forum section.

The faq page is all about the forum and this section is all about the forum so it make sense if they create a one-pager for faq then this section will surely closed

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

That's a great idea to easily help newbie to have answer without posting a question and repeat other post 

I think that is a good idea, have FAQ site that could helps those people that are new on crypto currency so that they will know the rules and other terms in crypto currency. I agree with this. We need to guide those new comers to become more wealthy. 

Centralizing information for an FAQ? This is such a great idea that should have been done a long time ago, when this forum is in its early weeks. It would have saved us all some headache today if this was implemented at that time.

Anyway, aside from the pinned threads and announcements in the "About Forum" section, you can make use of these other couple of threads.

@hexwin's locked thread.

And this. I'm currently working on this one.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

This would be great, because day by day a lot of newbies are joining in this forum who really want's to learn more about crypto. this forum can really give you enough knowledge to become a more better trader in the future. 

On 12/7/2019 at 9:51 AM, teminalibug said:

Wow, that's is very good idea that's admin should implement this. The FAQ page its most important in any platform because its work instead of support

On 12/7/2019 at 2:51 PM, teminalibug said:

Indeed yes,

in my personal view i think it will help somehow to address different issues about this in this forum, it can be a great help though, hope suggestion will be consider.

I second this, this is actually a great idea and having an FAQ page will surely be useful for attracting new members.  I understand that there are already some FAQ threads, and i think these can also be pinned or stickied, but an entire page dedicated to FAQs will have a much different effect.

Yes if this page is made it will surely help the newbies. In this admins should first put information about the forum and all the rules and regulations it has. And then in FAQ they can also add other information related to cryptocurrency like what is Bitcoin, ETH and others and how their transactions works.

it's highly recommended and it should be sent after the registration so they can be aware of the forum rules and guidelines and how to earn from Cryptotalk, this is good for tose who are not familiar with Yobit  and forum posting.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:51 PM, teminalibug said:

They don't even read the rule, mate, and I think general rules are enough for them. You are wasting your time on these stubborn noobs. I just saw massive spam everywhere, and I am already sleepy now. 

Thanks for this proposal. I’ve read it and all replies as well, definitely looks like something that we might implement, I have added it into TODO list, we will prioritize it and implement!