Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 25 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

On 2/25/2020 at 4:41 PM, Crypto84 said:

Dogecoin is not hard to be pumped but the problem is whales are not interested in this small coins to be pumped. They are interested in either big coins like bitocin or new coins recently launched

it's hard to pump because a lot of people use it because of the low commission and the Doge coin itself is very hard to attract money, you should contribute more cash

Yes maybe  I also think so the currency of this coin will going up coming time and I think it is the best time for the investors to go for the investment on those currency is so that after sometime they can easily make more growth of themselves as a prophet they are making from their investments they have done earlier on those currencies.

On 3/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, Rares002 said:

Yes, Doge coin is very difficult to pump, it requires a huge amount of capital to pump dogecoin, and it has been a long time since I saw the doge pumped.

Is it a capital no one seems to afford, or there are other reasons as well.

27 minutes ago, deepown said:

Is it a capital no one seems to afford, or there are other reasons as well.

The main reason from what i have read is the bigger unlimited supply that makes it require a big capital to pump.

It is constant that dogecoin is not a whales priority to pumping, perhaps as dogecoin is broadly old as tipping for that reason whales are not as much of attracted in pumping with a coin task like doge.

Yeah I believe so because I have been around and for sure I have been able to witness this without any misinformation at all times always regardless of the circumstances involved entirely that's for sure and we all should understand this 

2 hours ago, Francojon said:

It is constant that dogecoin is not a whales priority to pumping, perhaps as dogecoin is broadly old as tipping for that reason whales are not as much of attracted in pumping with a coin task like doge.

From what I see doge is popular enough to attract attention if the whales, but the reason it is not pumped could be more technical, like bigger supply it possesses.

2 hours ago, Zunaid Ahmed Fahim said:

Yes, it is hard to pump dogecoin. Because abiut 800 dogecoins needs to make 1$ atleast. So it's price is also low. 

Price been lower can not be the reason this coins is not or can't be pumped.

I think, that yes, cause I dont like it and I have only few DOGE from airdrop. Why some people should buy some coin which is technically only Meme coin and it has not smart-contracts?

Yes it is a coin with a very high coins that are created that is why it is a coin which is very hard to be pump.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, Peter Urban said:

I think, that yes, cause I dont like it and I have only few DOGE from airdrop. Why some people should buy some coin which is technically only Meme coin and it has not smart-contracts?

You need to hold more dogecoin, but how manage you got dogecoin from Airdrop? Dogecoin has been in cryptocurrency for many years and there is no Airdrop for it

Just now, Saboor said:

You need to hold more dogecoin, but how manage you got dogecoin from Airdrop? Dogecoin has been in cryptocurrency for many years and there is no Airdrop for it

Dude! old coins like doge, have no airdrops, airdrops are used to promote coins.

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

While it was a bit difficult for the whale to pump and even lower the price (for now only 30 sotoshi), there are many factors that make it difficult to use.

1 hour ago, Sweety93 said:

While it was a bit difficult for the whale to pump and even lower the price (for now only 30 sotoshi), there are many factors that make it difficult to use.

Yes it will be difficult, they will be needing a huge Amin of money and the profit that it will generate wouldn't be too much

On 3/27/2020 at 10:04 PM, Summi said:

Yes it is a coin with a very high coins that are created that is why it is a coin which is very hard to be pump.

Actually dogecoin supply is high then demands thats why its hard to pump i see since last two years
dogecoin price is running between 30 to 40 satoshi i dont think dogecoin price will pump in future

I think the developers need to do a lot in other to build investors confidence on the market. Overall I doubt if Doge coin can make any significant progress in the area of price and all depends on bitcoin price movements at the end of this year which determines that all coin prices will rise or fall.

Doge coin is and remains a very low valued coin which still is very popular however but I do not think that doge coin will ever get itself out from the values it is seeing now.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:55 PM, Ayush Singh said:

Nothing is so hard for dogecoin it just need some more users to get connected with it and it will automatically increase its demand once it gives a positive fluctuations in its price as it is now also running good.

Reputable coins are often harder to pump and make a profit from selling Doecoin which is considered very difficult to do. I think Doge's price is unlikely to rise.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:03 AM, Binjit said:

Actually dogecoin supply is high then demands thats why its hard to pump i see since last two years
dogecoin price is running between 30 to 40 satoshi i dont think dogecoin price will pump in future

Yes that was when the price of bitcoin was lower and it value is been determined by that of bitcoin because that Satoshi gets more value.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:56 AM, Summi said:

Yes it will be difficult, they will be needing a huge Amin of money and the profit that it will generate wouldn't be too much

I think the investors are lacking in dogecoin, if not this coin should be able to increase in price, I have been holding this coin for a long time now

Dogecoin is considered one of the most important currencies, and we find it on most trading platforms, and although we find it on most trading platforms, its price remains low

I think, that is meme coin will not have some huge price even I hope that, cause I have got some few coins from airdrop. There is huge market cap, but there are bilions of coins and people will make good (or DOGE foundation) to burn some DOGE to make it pump up.

Cryptocurrency Dog is one of the most important currencies founded in 2014. 
It is in all trading platforms, but its price is
 still low because it has a huge number of currencies in billions.

https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/lcvi9m0

https://cryptozilla.world/?ref=3T78282N7

Get 500 FREE Tokens Convert To 10 USD Earn 1.50% Daily

2. Daily entrance to your personal account - 15 CZ tokens.
3. A new partner in level 1 - 25 CZ tokens.

I also wonder why doge is not being pumped by whales, I don't know if the founding developer is still interested in the project, or still alive. is also widely used on the exchange as an exchange rate so this will be difficult. The easiest thing is just waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise .