Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 16 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

I used to think it is so hard to pump because of high and unlimited supply but now I'm not sure anymore after witnessing DogeCoin rise more than 400% within days.

On 2/17/2021 at 6:30 PM, mesho said:

I am wondering exactly like you, but I think because it basically has a different goal and it is not intended as a currency for circulation, and it is also an unlimited currency, so it is difficult to pump

But that is not true anymore is it? after Elon Musk and the pump of the dogecoin to more than 4 times it's last price does not seem like dogecoins is that hard to pump anymore!!

On 3/7/2021 at 8:37 PM, habib002 said:

Dogecoin is one of the currencies. Dogcoin prices are still high for many days now. Now that may change. Currency prices are likely to rise.

But i think you guys should know even if doge have risen so high because of Elon musk, you should know that this is kinda not real because doge has a very huge supply and it should not rise that high.. what i mean to say is that expect the fall anytime soon.

In fact Dogecoin was originally intended as a gift or tip with a cheap and fast cost, so for that reason the price is cheap, although many hold Dogecoin but not for investing or trading just to complete crypto collections and give as gifts to others.

• +2 1

In my opinion, Doge is hard to pump because Doge enthusiasts are not as big as Bitcoin, Doge's low price makes the whales unwilling to buy it because they might be worried about its decline in value. Even so the current Doge price tends to go up, maybe this is the effect of the Bitcoin price rising above $ 50,000, so if you are interested in buying Doge this is an opportunity to buy it, many predict that a low coin like Doge, will go up very high in future.

Dogecoin is the most prominent coins of all time like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Ethereum. As we have seen the most recent hike in the price of bitcoin, the dogecoin also gains a good reputation from the founder of spaceX company, Elon Musk; as he twitted about Doge, and the price goes significantly up after his tweet.

161236104_Screenshotfrom2021-04-0109-11-14.png.d46bc257ebb005462c0b7e9cbd82ed0f.png

• +3 1

On 3/10/2021 at 6:47 AM, alexjoon001 said:

It is very difficult if you want to pump with adequate supply, after all, this day is preferred to be stable because many people use it for games and gambling. Only Allison can pump enough in one dose. 

There are few whales to play in the Dogecoin markets so we have been noticing the sudden pump and massive dump on Dogecoin. Personally, I can never predict the favorable time of huge pump of this coin in the cryptocurrency markets and exactly I have not preferred it to make a huge investments in it. 

No, my friend, it's very easy, it's an open source currency and it's possible to pump millions of them a day so it's not difficult and it can make progress as well. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful post. 

I do not think that it is different from the Bitcoin, investors and whales can pump their money to support these currencies, but perhaps this currency does not have the ingredients that attract the attention of whales

Now it is not difficult because of the support of the famous billionaire, I am trying to invest in it, but there are projects that are greatly stronger and this helps me a lot

Last year doge so strong the coin become the highest people choice for withdraw action because has low fees.Because doge have unlimited supply and also spreading on almost all exchange There are so many factor that make it hard to manipulate it and usually doge will hard-pump once a year, just look at the chart . good luck my friend

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/17/2021 at 6:30 PM, mesho said:

I am wondering exactly like you, but I think because it basically has a different goal and it is not intended as a currency for circulation, and it is also an unlimited currency, so it is difficult to pump

I agree with you, not all coins are meant to be used as an asset, there are those which are stable there are those which have high supply like doge and they are meant for different purposes.

1 hour ago, selfmade said:

I agree with you, not all coins are meant to be used as an asset, there are those which are stable there are those which have high supply like doge and they are meant for different purposes.

@selfmade Perhaps DOGE was born to be a promotional tool for the crypto world, because it was born as a worthless meme. And it is doing it perfectly. Elon Musk just tweeted about DOGE, and the DOGE price immediately increased by 20%. It's miraculous that the crypto community thought DOGE lost all its momentum to drive up the price even more.

Yes, it is difficult for the currency to make any strong gains, but after Elon Musk supports them, I think that it will rise significantly in the coming days.

• +2 1

There are no currency which it is hard to pump but the pumping need to many big traders to participate in this events so you need to make them like the dogecoin.

• +3 1

Yes. Because this coin supply I unlimited. This coin supply is huge. This coin supply compared to this coin demand. This reason this coin value don't increase. Otherwise this coin manipulate for whales .this reason this coin not pump.

• +5 1

The volume of dogecoin is so much high thats why its going to high its difficult dogecoin will just go up a small level like its price is just touch the almost 0.05$ just because of its volume but the other coins will make a great move soon and it will happened when the all market will green..

• +2 1

On 4/2/2021 at 11:44 PM, Mohamedryad said:

Yes, it is difficult for the currency to make any strong gains, but after Elon Musk supports them, I think that it will rise significantly in the coming days.

The support of Elon Musk for dogecoin would not make dogecoin keep up with it's bullish events, because it does not change the fact that this coin has huge yet unlimited supply.

Now he started pumping doge currency and earning profits from it, whoever invested in it two years ago now earns a lot of profits, now its value has started to rise and it is expected to increase more and approach $ 1 for every 1 doge.

• +2 1

I think dogecoin is one of the first currencies that came on the financial markets at a very low price, and with the passage of time it is still at the same prices, as it never developed because it is more like a betting currency. Just as whales do not work with them, I think they will always remain at the same price unless there is any surprise in the future

Doge coin is good coin but it will not pumped by any whale because it become stable coin and only used for fee or give away .But may be it turn into good price at bullish time .

On 12/7/2019 at 12:22 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Doge became the last option after eth, ltc and eos fail. Last year doge so strong the coin become the highest people choice for withdraw action because has low fees. Doge has good price movement and I think the coin built just like right now, if pump so high will destroy his performance.

Yes, I was seeing that the dogecoin will be the best coins after the LTC and Eth has failed, but to my surprise, it is just stagnant as a pool water , recently, there was so much talk about how it will rise again, but upto now ,it is still not showing any signs.

On 4/19/2021 at 6:48 PM, selfmade said:

The support of Elon Musk for dogecoin would not make dogecoin keep up with it's bullish events, because it does not change the fact that this coin has huge yet unlimited supply.

Currently there has no any support from elon musk about dogecoin, but the dogecoin price still pumping, may be the traders are investing on it for hoping thats Elon Musk may be integrate dogecoin to the SpaceX payment method.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link