Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

On 3/11/2020 at 7:39 AM, JoeDavid said:

Dogecoin is really making alot of difference that is really huge and we all should anticipate to making a difference and a huge one for that matter we all should anticipate to making a difference that is truely huge without any challenges at all times 

What kind of differences does dogecoin make that you are talking about?

I do anticipate pump for Doge but appears it's not gonna happend within the close future and as altcoin Doge cost is as well relentless and in case you need more benefit at that point Dogecoin isn't great altcoin to urge it

Doge is real hard coin to pump but i have a great faith in it and i have it in my wallet. I will not sale it until it reaches high price, we have to buy coins with small value. They can hit later and we can become millionaires.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Dogecoin is kind of difficult for any whale to pump the coin, the supply is too much and I think it lacks more investors too, that why is hard to pump

It is because developer of this coin is not active and due to its unlimited supplies that'swhy many are not interested on it although it is very cheap. As a investor,we should consider also if a coin has good use cases not just because it is cheap.

Edited by Ms.o

Yes, Doge coin is very difficult to pump, it requires a huge amount of capital to pump dogecoin, and it has been a long time since I saw the doge pumped.

11 hours ago, Naca2 said:

The price of the doge is too low because there is little demand for it while bitcoin is interested in it, the amount of bitcoin is also limited and bitcoin has been on the market for a long time, while the doge is still new.

I don't think there is  low demand of dogecoin in the market because dogecoin have a lot of holders and investors and the dogecoin is too static to make a good move

On 3/24/2020 at 7:45 PM, Rares002 said:

Yes, Doge coin is very difficult to pump, it requires a huge amount of capital to pump dogecoin, and it has been a long time since I saw the doge pumped.

Is it a capital no one seems to afford, or there are other reasons as well.

2 hours ago, Francojon said:

It is constant that dogecoin is not a whales priority to pumping, perhaps as dogecoin is broadly old as tipping for that reason whales are not as much of attracted in pumping with a coin task like doge.

From what I see doge is popular enough to attract attention if the whales, but the reason it is not pumped could be more technical, like bigger supply it possesses.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:10 PM, Peter Urban said:

I think, that yes, cause I dont like it and I have only few DOGE from airdrop. Why some people should buy some coin which is technically only Meme coin and it has not smart-contracts?

You need to hold more dogecoin, but how manage you got dogecoin from Airdrop? Dogecoin has been in cryptocurrency for many years and there is no Airdrop for it

Just now, Saboor said:

You need to hold more dogecoin, but how manage you got dogecoin from Airdrop? Dogecoin has been in cryptocurrency for many years and there is no Airdrop for it

Dude! old coins like doge, have no airdrops, airdrops are used to promote coins.

On 3/29/2020 at 6:56 AM, Summi said:

Yes it will be difficult, they will be needing a huge Amin of money and the profit that it will generate wouldn't be too much

I think the investors are lacking in dogecoin, if not this coin should be able to increase in price, I have been holding this coin for a long time now

5 hours ago, emrank65 said:

I also wonder why doge is not being pumped by whales, I don't know if the founding developer is still interested in the project, or still alive. is also widely used on the exchange as an exchange rate so this will be difficult. The easiest thing is just waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise .

Dogecoin might have a large supply and this has make it difficult for many investors to benefit from the dogecoin market, this has been the major problem why people are not interested in dogecoin

about dogecoin is my best coin . I am trading in doge with other crypto in youbit . dogrcine is statics and its price doesn't change in a few days so it is good for trading

On 4/1/2020 at 10:12 AM, Summi said:

This coin is been seems as a stable coin, it hardly had a rise in price. It is mainly used for transaction purpose only.

May be it has been created to ease transaction fees ,as it is the lower transaction rate I have been using, this coins is great but the price is making it to downgrade

This is because whales are interested in pumping other currencies and because they cannot support all currencies I think that the target of the largest whales is bitcoin currency and bitcoin cash, which is why we are seeing high prices for these currencies

On 4/4/2020 at 9:18 AM, Summi said:

Don't bother about the price since you can have a benefit if it then you don't have nothing to do with the price.

You know dogecoin have their investors and holders, don't you think they will get tired of holding dogecoin without more appreciation in value?

On 4/7/2020 at 8:20 AM, Summi said:

It had seen a rise in value since it was created that is why they wouldn't bother what they do is that, it takes a long time for it to move. When it move they either buy or sell.

It is better to keep holding dogecoin, during the last two years bull run, dogecoin added more satoshi, don't you think the coin has hope for investors

On 4/9/2020 at 9:28 AM, Summi said:

It has hope for it's investors, those investors are the ones that only knows the secret associated with doge coin.

I don't think there is secret behind it, they are just willing to hold the coin, may be they thought it will rally in the future, no one knows

On 4/10/2020 at 11:47 AM, Summi said:

Yes it is a good coin but so much like stable coin, it can lot be predicted to have a bright future due to the way it behaves.

And don't be surprised dogecoin will surprise the masses by out performing some coins in the future, it might even rise in price compare to other

Dogecoin is one of the old coin that created just when the Bitcoin creation, but Dogecoin never rise a higher price, so I think yes of course Dogecoin is so so hard to pump, and I dont understand why!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Give the dogecoin time, and you will see that dogecoin can get a pump so high. Dogecoin still waits for the right time to get that pump, and we don't know when the pump will come and help the price to increase higher. One thing that we can do right now is preparing for that time by buying many dogecoins with our money, and if you believe that dogecoin can increase higher, you will buy dogecoin from now on while the price is at the lowest price. If the dogecoin price starts to increase, I am afraid you will miss the right time to buy with the lowest price, and you could only watch the price start to increase so higher.

The answer is simply Yes!

Dogecoin is the only stable coin I have seen so far, it is not like other coins, with fake dumps or pumps rapidly, the most importantly I like the free structure for Dogecoin as the fee is less and transaction are carried instantly as it is confirmed in the blocks.

Personally, I think that a lot of earlie cryptocurrencies user are holding their Dogecoin, waiting for an eventual "to the moon".

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Всем привет!   Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать:   - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????.   - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????.   - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????.   - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????.   - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????.   - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️.   - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????.   - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????!   Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Привет, друзья-майнеры и крипто-энтузиасты!Рад представить вам уникальную особенность MintBit в мире облачного майнинга — нашу прямую трансляцию работы оборудования в реальном времени. MintBit не только предлагает высококачественные услуги майнинга, но и гарантирует максимальную прозрачность для нашего сообщества.???? **Значение онлайн-трансляции**В индустрии, где доверие имеет первостепенное значение, мы открываем двери в наши операционные процессы. Смотрите, как наши мощные Bitmain Antminer L7 работают в любое время, подчеркивая нашу приверженность прозрачности и открытости.????️ **Реальный майнинг в реальном времени**Все сомнения отпадут, когда вы увидите, как работает сердце MintBit. Наша онлайн-трансляция позволяет наблюдать за реальными процессами майнинга, подтверждая нашу прозрачность и честность.???? **Производительность и рентабельность**Онлайн-трансляция не только успокаивает, но и позволяет наблюдать за влиянием эффективности майнинга на вашу ежедневную прибыль. Мы используем передовые технологии для максимизации вашей рентабельности.???? **Бонусы и реферальная программа**Присоединяясь к MintBit, вы получаете доступ к нашей щедрой реферальной программе. За каждого активного реферала, который делает минимальный депозит, вы получаете гарантированный бонус. Наша многоуровневая реферальная программа предлагает:- 1 уровень: $3 за активного реферала + 5% от их депозита.- 2 уровень: +3% от депозита рефералов второго уровня.- 3 уровень: +1% от депозита рефералов третьего уровня.???? **Процент заработка и минимальные выводы**Наши пользователи ежедневно зарабатывают от 1% до 2%, что делает майнинг с MintBit выгодным вложением. Минимальная сумма для вывода средств соответствует стандартам индустрии и зависит от выбранной криптовалюты.???? **Давайте обсудим**Как вы считаете, насколько важна прозрачность в облачном майнинге? Как онлайн-трансляция влияет на ваш выбор платформы для майнинга? Ваше мнение важно для нас, и мы стремимся к открытому диалогу о всех аспектах нашего сервиса.Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению и делитесь своими мыслями и вопросами ниже. Давайте вместе создадим сообщество, основанное на доверии, прозрачности и взаимной поддержке.С уважением https://mintbit.co/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot