Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

52 minutes ago, zamapold said:

Because doge have boundless deliver conjointly spreading on nearly all trade so it's small bit tough for whale to pump it certainly the price become moo (as it had been 30 Satoshi for currently) There are so numerous calculate that make it tough to manipulate it.

the last time Doge pump it goes from zero to 0.01 each 😄 imagine those people who are holding billions or millions of doge in their wallet, having 100,000,000 doges in 0.01 each will nett you with almost $1,000,000 USD save up of doges and collect as many as you can.

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Selina Hossain said:

usually doge will hard-pump once a year, fair see at the chart, are this year features a hard-pump or not, on the off chance that not, at that point get ready a part of doge some time recently the pump.

Doge is more like a stable coin that you can use as a safa haven for your BTC in case you don't want to sell your bitcoin for USD, If you are a real traders you will see the whenever bitcoin is dumping DOGE is the only few coins that pump since most people move their BTC and other coins to DOGE to secure its satoshi value.

spacer.png

On 2/19/2020 at 4:58 PM, Imon said:

Last year doge so strong the coin become the highest people choice for withdraw action because has low fees. Doge has good price movement and I think the coin built just like right now, if pump so high will destroy his performance

Yes doges offers the lowest possible fees in moving cryptocurrency. But keep in mind buying with 1 sat price spread between buy and sell is already a big amount and if you decided to move your bitcoin using doge and then prepare to lose atleast 3-5% of the value of your bitcoin.

spacer.png

On 12/7/2019 at 9:52 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Doge became the last option after eth, ltc and eos fail. Last year doge so strong the coin become the highest people choice for withdraw action because has low fees. Doge has good price movement and I think the coin built just like right now, if pump so high will destroy his performance.

This is the reason why is people from different options who have bitcoin or eth and lite cause more people run after the popularity of the popular crypto of bitcoin and this makes intelligent investors, not saying most people are not, but intelligent investors run for the smart investing options from coins, meaning tokens and smart contracts.

13 hours ago, MD shakib said:

Doge became the last option after eth, ltc and eos fail. Last year doge so strong the coin become the highest people choice for withdraw action because has low fees. Doge has good price movement and I think the coin built just like right now, if pump so high will destroy his performance.

Not really, Doge are just a clone of Scrypt or LTC coin. Its only become some big since it was the first meme coin with billions of supplies in the market.

spacer.png

Way back dogecoin is really moving like volume is always changing, but when like 2018 comes dogecoin become stable, And if you are going to invest i mean dogecoin is good but right now is not the time because it is really stable.

• +1 1

Since Dogecoin is more of a joke for being an investment coin, many exchanges do not use dogecoin as the main currency, which makes its price almost stable. For these reasons, I don't expect dogecoin to explode.

1 hour ago, siotcomma said:

If you think the huge supply isn't a issue check btt they have billions of supply as well and the current cost is 4-5sats why it can go past 10 sats? The reply is the same due to gigantic supply.

What if the demand increases could it help break the resistance of supply ti price?

I also see that dogecoin has a low price, exactly, I find it difficult to pump really, I do not see it being pumped like bitcoin or other currencies ,, it increases the price simply based on bitcoin. I don't know if the founder of dogecoin has any plans to develop it

14 hours ago, sandysoo said:

I have been following this coin for years and I notice that every year comes a coin when it rises very well and I think that the rise is coming to this currency, maybe it will reach the price of 200 Satoshi

Yah sure the dogecoin will be so hard to pump because I've heard that's the dogecoin they having the unlimited coin supply so they are so many

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

It's too hard for dogecoin to pump, because it remain too stable for a long time now, and there has no any symptoms of the dogecoin to be pumped in the future 

asi see the market coins are grouped for some people..for rich people there are some coins..some coins for middle economical people...and some are  for less Money people..döğe coin as i see for people that have small Money..

Quite complex to pump. The reputed coins are generally harder to pump and making profit from umping of Doecoin is so considered as the very hard to do. On the yobit exchange you can see the very active trading for the dogecoin and there is no pumping attempts. 

It is hard to pump doge and I feel this coin is much harder to make it move up, doge coin is having too much circulating supply and that contributes to low price.

dogecoin is very difficult to pump this coin, there are more than 100 billion coins and it needs very huge money to pump the price up.

Because there is a limited unlimited supply of dies and spread on almost all exchanges, it is a bit difficult for whales to pump and even lower the prices.

Mostly, the dogs are old exactly for tossing between exchanges, since the cut for withdrawing this coin nearly all over the place does not connect with 20 cents, which is a paltry compared to other coins.

Nothing is so hard for dogecoin it just need some more users to get connected with it and it will automatically increase its demand once it gives a positive fluctuations in its price as it is now also running good.

• +2 1

It is correct that dogecoin is not a whales priority to pumping, perhaps as dogecoin is commonly second-hand as tipping.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:03 PM, Batoul al eman said:

Yes, of course, it is very difficult to pump this coin. Even whales cannot pump the price up. Rather, they need a whale teacher. Pumping requires a lot of money and imagination.

its not difficult to pump doge coin at all because it has been done several times in the past and will happen again in the upcoming altseason but you should not lose faith in crypto.

Dogecoin is currently quite stable as the coin of choice for many investors, making it difficult to pump it even at low prices.

A lot of supply and coin which create for fun only at first, Doge is interesting coin for me. Maybe if can developed more, dogecoin can be pumped really high and make a lot of it's holders can get profit. Not only pump and dump coin.

I think dogecoin is very difficult to improve. I mean dogecoin will stay at that price. may dogecoin takes a long time to lift.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, qasw said:

Doge has good price movement and I think the coin built just like right now, if pump so high will destroy his performance.

What do you mean buy good? you mean the slow movement or what, and how could a pump something that we all need could ruin that movement.

Thats true, doge coin is very hard to promote , its really be sure that we have to work and put together everything and put together effort that we run of the given issues that we have to follow every kind of issues of the market that best createts the same that we work with

• +5 1