Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

20 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:
On 1/1/2020 at 9:13 PM, Man said:

That's very true, because the big influence all depends on the main crypto, Bitcoin. But sometimes also, when Bitcoin increases and altcoin does not increase. Indeed the crypto market is difficult to predict. What is certain is that we look forward to Bitcoin to see other cryptos increase.

Yes that is our certainty, to see bitcoin and all other altcoin move forrward in price

We always wait for the market to rise, but it's always difficult for now. Maybe in the next few months there will be a change in the crypto market and if it increases later. it is very certain that Bitcoin, doge or other crypto will also have an effect.

9 minutes ago, Binbillal007 said:

Yes for sure that can happen, anincrease with happen, even just with Bitcoin and it will influence others too

Indeed it is very possible. I am very happy if one of the altcoins or Bitcoins is experiencing an increase, with that the crypto market will be even brighter.

With the addition of 11 million new coins every 24 hours, it is not an easy thing to pump up the price of dogecoin, let alone the bullishness has not approached cryptocurrency, it will certainly make it harder for dogecoin to immediately go up,then what do you think about the potential doge of the future.

2 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:
18 hours ago, Man said:

Indeed it is very possible. I am very happy if one of the altcoins or Bitcoins is experiencing an increase, with that the crypto market will be even brighter.

Some doesn't follow the Bitcoin trend they move on their own, but if other are to move Bitcoin will be the first

Indeed there are some who do not follow the trend of bitcoin. But most crypto is fixated on the price of bitcoin, if it rises it follows. There are even coins / tokens when Bitcoin increases, but these coins remain silent. What's worse is this coin / token is decreasing.

1 hour ago, Binbillal007 said:
23 hours ago, Man said:

We always wait for the market to rise, but it's always difficult for now. Maybe in the next few months there will be a change in the crypto market and if it increases later. it is very certain that Bitcoin, doge or other crypto will also have an effect.

They will all be affect by bitcoin move we have nothing to worry about. In terms of that

I also said that. That the market will be very influential if Bitcoin is experiencing an increase. For some reason it's proven, if Bitcoin goes up then other altcoins also go up.

On 12/31/2019 at 1:17 AM, halloweed said:

Yes we do and many exchange have listed it except for bittrex exchange for some selfish reason they have not.

Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, and all major exchanges should list doge. We need it to send funds between exchanges. And we talk about an epic community coin here.

Dogecoin is somewhat an average coin and is quite a good coin since it is on the first 30 coins on marketcap , bit dogecoin will surely pump along with most other altcoins as soon as bitcoins starts rally. You can buy some dogecoin and just hold and wait.

4 hours ago, Chokomillo said:

It is right that dogecoin is not a whales priority to pumping, perhaps for the reason that dogecoin is broadly second-hand as tipping. so whales are a reduced amount of fascinated in pumping with a coin occupation like doge.

the fact is that dogecoin is not a coin that is much in demand by large whales. But dogecoin is one of the many coins that the community uses for gambling, and some for trading. At least the doge does not always decrease.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:32 PM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

It had been pump so many times and in the past I made profit from those pumps and there's a big possibility that a big pump will happen again, they have done it in the past they can still do it and more so this year.

It is very difficult to pump the dogecoin significantly and in a timely manner, here we are talking about doge circulation or the availability of dogecoin, then dogecoin listing in various exchanges, you could say this requires great power to pump dogecoin

Oh! I still wonder the same thing, doge coin has been stagnant for a while now and no body is saying any thing about that

On 12/7/2019 at 6:32 AM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

Hello. Like another member who posted on this subject on this same forum I think that: many early cryptocurrency users hold Dogecoin while waiting for a possible surge in prices. It should be noted that transactions in Dogecoin are much faster and less expensive than for Bitcoin and Litecoin. It should also be noted that despite its low price, Dogecoin has repeatedly doubled or tripled in the past 2-3 years.

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/12/2020 at 3:43 PM, jewel said:

i am also wondering why they don't see the doge coin currency. i don't  figure it would dump. but i do not expect it to reach more then sathoahi. 

Dogecoin has been increasing recently with this altseason been going on, looks like the supply does not stand a chance.

Doge coin have made some progress this time and may be make more in future but it pump up is not possible because its very low in price and gonna take huge amount of investment .So  it will not make some major hits .But it will not decline easily.It has usage for all crypto users.

Doge was ment as a fun coin. There is currently no devoted team and the developments are very limited to the coin. I've had some doge for some time. Although transaction fees are low the coin is hardly used outside the community. So i wouldn'' bet on Doge.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think doge is very slow growth coin. I'm in crypto since 2017 but from 2017 to present i can't vere seen doge price is rapidly pump. When it's price was pump then after some time it will be dump. 

On 07.12.2019 at 13:32, wilbertson said:

it is not profitable to download and it will never have a price close to the dollar, it carries a different value in speed and in a small exchange commission.

Every coin will increase in price. You just have to be patient waiting for the time comes. I don't think you need to worry about doge. Secretly this coin has many fans.

On 12/7/2019 at 12:32 PM, wilbertson said:

Dogecoin will increase at the right time. The whales still interested in dogecoin, and as I said before, the whales are also waiting for the right time to increase the price. If you check on the market, you will see that in the queue list, there are so many orders that are waiting to be filled, and that list will moves to the high price once the right time comes. Dogecoin can increase this year or not will depend on how good bitcoin price moves because dogecoin still waiting for the bitcoin price itself. So you should use this time to buy more dogecoin so you can make a profit too.

dogecoin is one of shitcoin, and until now dogecoin is still shitcoin, it's just that the difference dogecoin with other shitcoin is, the number of communities that support dogecoin is very much, such as crypto gambling sites, or exchanges that support pair dogecoin, from this fact we would certainly think that should the price of dogecoin go up faster? but unfortunately the whale does not see that, the reason why whales rarely pump dogecoin, because the movement of the dogecoin chart is too flat, so it is rare for traders or whales to pump dogecoin.

I think doge coin has become very difficult to push it to the dollar mark, however to see what will happen , one must hold onto it, it will pay very soon even if it jumps to about 0.1 dollar then that will be enough to so many people but I think its because doges are to many in supply

• +2 1

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Well then why the intention of whale ate not pointed to doge, that could be because doge is simply hard to pump due to high supply like many said.

not just a matter of big dogecoin supply but also the fact that  doge coin is not used in any payment system and is not taken seriously in the market.

18 hours ago, wilbertson said:

But recently the price moved up a little during bitcoin hitting 9k, now i start to think, btc bull run could do some miracle on doge.

Always keep your faith in doge coin, this coin have made so much money to me i cant be grateful enough, you just need to buy it at the bottom and hold.

It's almost impossible to pump doge coin because of its supply which is infinite that's the main reason in my point of view and other thing big traders are not taking interest in this coin that's why its value is going down.