Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

On 12/7/2019 at 6:32 AM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

"I was just feeling myself" you think like a DOGE? 😁 

Tell me do you see orders on DOGE-BTC market?

Do you see (closer) orders that have over 1 BTC walls?

And compare with some other coin, and you will get answer why is DOGE on same price for some time.

• Useful or interesting 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/9/2019 at 11:20 AM, soupster said:

its because it has lots of volumes stuck in each satoshis of the orderbook making it very hard to easily increase the price like other altcoins. i think doge also decreased in usage thats why its not rising.

Dogecoin is a good coin and its main reason that it will not go to up just because of its volume. Dogecoin volume is so much high and thats the main reason that it will not go up easily and fastly if they burn some millions of coins then the price of this coin will go to up and its good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/7/2019 at 1:32 PM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

Yes you are right dogecoin have a cheap price but the problem is it has also almost 120+ billions of circulating supply so it will take billions of dollars to pump dogecoin and make the price of it doubled.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:10 PM, wilbertson said:

So there are already over 100 doges in circulation, so you mean the many coins created the more hard to pump the price?

Over 122 billion Dogecoin in circulation and so anyone wishing to pump it should be prepared to be in control of a large portion of that quantity and you know what that would entail. Besides there are other cheap coins with lesser quantities in circulation, so there are better options as long as  pumping of coins is concerned.

5 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It's circulation is big but then the price is low as there is still a balance there and i do not see it as a reason for not been able to be pumped.

If you think the big supply is not a problem check btt they have billions of supply too and the current price is 4-5sats why it can go beyond 10 sats? The answer is the same due to massive supply.

Hi there,

I like the dogecoin and it was the reason why I started doing faucets... an easy way to get doge cause many exchanges have not listed doge (in the past). The coin itself has, as far as I know, no real function respectively target but only for tipping and fun. So I don t think, that it is the coin of the future - but not to misunderstand, I like the coin and have thousands of it 😉

Cause to the missing business case, I think it will not pump to the moon, but it has its reason to be.

Best regards,

Alex

On 12/7/2019 at 10:51 AM, Rashidpk said:

I think the current price of dogecoin is rather stable, my estimate may go down because the price has been long above, but it is uncertain because it could be, the price of dogecoin will suddenly rise again.

If you are a analyser and have a good experience but i just said to you that now this time dogecoin will go to up soon because it will come down already so much and for me i am so happy because i have some money and now i am going to buy the coin and safe that because dogecoin future is so much bright and good.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, Binbillal007 said:

Doge coin is hard to pump you will need to invest a lot more of money for you to able to pump it, check the Marketcap first and the supply

Doge coin is actually not hard to pump but like all other coina it has a season that whales pump it every time it reaches low prices like when it falls to low levels between 20sat and 17sat.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:12 AM, Binbillal007 said:

Doge coin is hard to pump you will need to invest a lot more of money for you to able to pump it, check the Marketcap first and the supply

This time dogecoin is so much down now but soon it will pump and you say right that we need to much money to pump the dogecoin because the value of this coin is so much down now and it will soon go to up and it gives us good profit soon because the all crypto market will go up soon.

BetFury                                                   

On 12/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, wilbertson said:

I understand now from my other topic you explained to me how doges are been made everyday to maintain the the profit of the Miners since doge mining is not that difficult.

Yeah dogecoin miners are the no. 1 reason why dogecoin supply is keep increasing day by day i think the team of dogecoin dont have any plan to reduce the supply.

Yes. Because this coin supply I unlimited. This coin supply is huge. This coin supply compared to this coin demand. This reason this coin value don't increase. Otherwise this coin manipulate for whales .this reason this coin not pump.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:23 AM, wilbertson said:

Good point right there but all coins were made for a reason, if the purpose of doge was fun, there are other purposes less serious that that of doge, so i don't think that's the reason.

well even tho it was a joke coin and still a joke coin but it has a big community and its always pumping hard and gives profit...dont we just love crypto jokes that make us 3x? lol

Everyone ha their assumptions on this matter but the one that is about the number of coins its too big and is increasing everyday, is the most accurate.

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

But here is a thing and is what i want us to discuss, dogecoin is not been pumping or pumped i wonder why is that.

well to me i think doge only pump after it hits the bottom and for me it hasnt hit the bottom yet because the bottom has always been around 17-20 satoshi.

Last 1 year doge coin continue price dropped. 

Doge coin are very potential coin for his user support. 

I think in 2020 when Start doge festival that time doge coin should pump.

That's why I hold many doge coin.

But I know crypto market are very risk.         

14 hours ago, ZedX said:

Yes it is, because it has a big supply which makes it really hard to pump, what is happening with these big supply token is they are not of much of a demand for buying them while there are a lot of supply for them which makes prices like this.

well this could apply to lots of coins but doesnt work on doge because if the coin has big community then the coin will be surely pumping, look at the supply of dgb and you will see even tho its a lot we saw dgb at 2000sat once.

23 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

Who has not invested?. Dogecoin has enough investors and holders. It has more traders trading the coin. O don't know why it is still at that range

oh come on guys do you all really expect a joke coin liek this to be performing better than bitcoin and ethereum as well? yes they have lots of investors and millions of dollars but they still cant pump it in a bear market like this.

Dogecoin was created by programmer Billy Markus from Portland, Oregon, who hoped to create a fun cryptocurrency that could reach a broader demographic than Bitcoin. In addition, he wanted to distance it from the controversial history of other coins. Dogecoin was officially launched on December 6, 2013.

1 hour ago, Huzlerdude said:

I know dogecoin can't perform well to other currency bro. I can't compare it to bitcoin but in term of low volatility you can go for dogecoin

ok yea in terms of low volatility you can definitely go for dogecoin and its the best in it because there is no much dumping in dogecoin market as we see on other altcoins.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:41 PM, ZeusBoy77 said:

I don’t know why whales don’t pump with such coins. Maybe there are some obstacles to this that we cannot understand. Doge is also a big coin, so pumping requires a lot of money.

dog coin  has a price cycle that is highly respected each year, but this year coincided with the descent of Bitcoin, for that most of the currencies fell free fall. As for the high dog coin , I think that this is very difficult now, except if the whales decide to raise it .

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

koin anjing memiliki siklus harga yang sangat dihormati setiap tahun, tetapi tahun ini bertepatan dengan turunnya Bitcoin, untuk itu sebagian besar mata uang jatuh bebas jatuh. Adapun koin anjing tinggi, saya pikir ini sangat sulit sekarang, kecuali jika paus memutuskan untuk menaikkannya.

indeed it looks difficult to go up significantly, in addition to a very large supply the cryptocurrency trend in general is also weakening and it is increasingly tightening dogecoin to go up, if you remember in mid August last dogecoin had skyrocketed due to the emergence of cryptocurrency that blends dogecoin with ethereum, but that  did not last long and until now doge still continues to be under 50 satoshi.

31 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

It also has a lower fee for withdrawal compare to other altcoins. That is why many exchange don't want to list dogecoin in their platform

Not all exchanges use a lower fee for withdrawal because I see that in yobit, you need to pay 500 dogecoins to withdraw, and I don't know how much the fee in the other exchange. Dogecoin can increase anytime, and I think that dogecoin is not hard to pump, but if the right time does not come, then the pump will not happen. Dogecoin now is good to buy because the price is not increasing too high, and you can buy a large amount of dogecoin if you want so you can hold it for a while.

7 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

indeed it looks difficult to go up significantly, in addition to a very large supply the cryptocurrency trend in general is also weakening and it is increasingly tightening dogecoin to go up, if you remember in mid August last dogecoin had skyrocketed due to the emergence of cryptocurrency that blends dogecoin with ethereum, but that  did not last long and until now doge still continues to be under 50 satoshi.

Yes, this is true, but we are accustomed from the small coins that nothing is impossible, we can wake up tomorrow and find the dog's coin at 100 Satoshi levels, and this is a normal thing in terms of its history and when the whales decide to raise it . 

4 hours ago, Huzlerdude said:

Before the withdrawal fees for dogecoin ranges from 50-100, but with time it has increased. Let see what dogecoin will do in the future, if the range at which the price move will change

I have experience of withdrawing dogecoin with the low fee, it's some about 5 dogecoins of the fee for one transaction, and I miss that time. I don't know what will happen with the dogecoin with that fee of transaction, but if dogecoin can increase so high, I think the fee will reduce too. I hope we can see good news at the end of this year, or at least if the bull market comes, it can help the dogecoin price increase, so that will affect the fee, so we can hope that the fee will reduce.

haha that was so funny, but then yes, dogecoin is hard to pump, I have read many replies saying about the number of doges in circulation is the reason, which is true but another reason is that, doge is not mostly owned by wales, but normal people.

Edited by teminalibug