Why is so difficult to mine in week end ? - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PereCastor

Why is so difficult to mine in week end ?

i mark that on week-end block are so long to be resolve, is that normal or is always be like that ?

note that i begin to mine and collect some coin. Just begin to be like old face meme like 😑 mining is soo difficult.

Another mark is normal that block don't fall randomly, i begin to see a pattern like in investment bank or CAC ?

• Useful or interesting 1

Never noticed anything like that. Mining hardware is usually kept on 24/7, so it doesn't matter if it is weekend or not. Tech support may be limited though, so a rig may stay offline more hours or the whole weekend.

Mostly just because network and maybe your equipment lost their function because heat/ broke. Mining can do everyday as long have qualified equipment and network your mining will running. In this red market I hope you think again to start mining again.

Mainly I have never faced this type of issue and I think weekend date is not same in all over the world. so the problem you are facing may be not for the week end.

This pattern goes for weeks. My stat begin a 11/10/19. 

This pattern is always the same : hash difficulty rise for all coin  and the next week, thing reroll like it never happen. 

Just take note in this night until sunday evening and see the result in monday morning. 

5 minutes ago, PereCastor said:

This pattern is always the same

Might you have a picture to prove this? It does not make any sense.

Look at the Ethereum difficulty chart. Do you see anything like weekly patterns?

eth_diff_chart19.JPG

Difficulty is a value used to show how hard is it to find a hash that will be lower than target defined by system. ... Valid blocks must have a hash below this target. Mining pools also have a pool-specific share difficulty setting a lower limit for share

If net hashrate decreases, the time to find a block may be longer while a single miner has (slightly) bigger/better chance to find a block. You are is more profitable position anyway.

If net hashrate increases, probably your very pool may get higher portion of it and although your portion of every block will be smaller, more blocks will be found by your pool. If your pool loses its position compared to other, just switch to a better pool.

the answer is easy because on holidays everyone starts to mine and therefore the difficulty increases and the blocks are more difficult to find, you have to mine when there are fewer people connected

It takes 10 minutes for people to validate each block when they are using Bitcoin but Litecoin is only 2.5 minutes four times easy! It's probably best to start from the beginning if it's your first time mining Litecoin!

Maybe on the weekends there are always be many transactions but there have few miners to confirm the transactions that's why its took too long 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

mining on weekends is very difficult for me because because of overload, people have a lot of free time on weekends to conduct exploitation. and every day the number of miners increases.

Moreover hh you are mining on old coins where coin memes and transactions are very difficult to find today. It seems to be increasingly difficult..

Mining during weekend is no hard, many miners are even resting their miners for maintenance, so, no that mining is difficult during this time. 

I never have this problem while mining because its usually working 24/7 hours. Only in forex i know the market is not working on weekend but i didn't here this in mining crypto currencies.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I have not noticed this problem before and I do not think there is a time when it happens that it seems that your mining machines are facing problems because I do not suffer from this mining problem at the time that I mentioned you but rather the mining continues steadily to me

Mining difficulty is increasing day by day as everybody wants to mine coins and get profit. If you invest in mining then mine in cloud mining by investing some amount which is more profitable than the GPU/CPU mining.

There is no relationship for the weekends to solve the mining block that you make because all days are the same for mining, but maybe your internet quality decreases at the end of the week and in all cases Bitcoin mining gets more difficult but I advise you to try mining another currency and see whether it will decrease during specific days of the week

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well mate I am not encounter any issue in mining, its not matter its weekend are normal day its mines 24 hours, but you face blocks not ends quickly in weekend means in your country so many members try to mine in weekends, so traffic increase that's why you face this problem are maybe any technical problem,

I do not think that the end of the weekend has anything to do with mining operations and it is possible that the problem of slowdowns is facing you only and I want to show you something that the weekend is different in every country

It is not difficult to mine during weekends, some mining may rest there equipment and make mining even more profitable but I am not certain about this. 

On 6/4/2020 at 4:17 PM, Brand1 said:

I do not think that the end of the weekend has anything to do with mining operations and it is possible that the problem of slowdowns is facing you only and I want to show you something that the weekend is different in every country

That is just it, it has nothing to do with mining. 

Miners can mine at anytime, no time is difficult to mine, but most miners like weekends for pleasure, a time to cool of their mining equipments. So that is just a reason, not because mining is not profitable on week ends. 

I have not been mining for a long time but 2.5 years ago I never noticed this. I want to note that I was mining Ethereum. Perhaps you will mine another coin. But in any case, it is unclear. The days of the week should not affect the coin in any way.